ONE HUNDRED TWELVE

Jinsoo had brought to boys to a bar, "after this we're going to a hotel and watch movies," Jinsoo said. Jimin nodded. Jinsoo had another plan for them, but they weren't going to figure out till later.

Halfway through the night Jimin got bored and was just sitting down. Jinsoo walked over to him, "I miss Taehyung," he said drunkenly. Jinsoo rolled his eyes, "and I'm pretty sure he misses you," he said. Jimin pouted, he was drunk and diminie was so close to coming out. Jinsoo pulled his arms so he could stand, "let's go back to the hotel room," he said. Jimin nodded, Jinsoo helped him up and to the car. He pulled out his phone to call Taehyung but Jinsoo took it from him.

"No calling the soon to be hubby till tomorrow," he said. Jimin pouted, the three boys decided to stay a bit sober for Jimin. Yugyeom got drunk but he's been drinking water.

"I need to pee," Jimin laughed out, Jinsoo smiled. He settled him in the car and gave him a water. "Please don't pee cause I'll murder you," Jinsoo said as he put on his seatbelt. "Sounds like a promise," Jimin joked, Jinsoo smiled.

On they way there he fell asleep and managed to sober up a bit. When they got to hotel room it was decorated but not so much so it'd be easier to clean. When they walked in the room the lights were off, Jimin was drunk but he remembers keeping them on. He shrugged and turned on the lights, Taehyung, Jaehyun, Jaeho, and Jungkook were standing there in some pose.

Then music started playing, Jimin was dragged into the middle of the room, and was sat on a chair. He was confused but Taehyung walked up to him and took off his shirt. Jimin started blushing as everyone started to cheer. He sat on his lap and started to rub their fronts together. Jimins eyes widen, Taehyung kissed the corner of his mouth. .

"I told you no strippers," he yelled excitedly. Taehyung continued to dance on him. Jimin giggled, when the song came to an end Jimin kissed Taehyung. "I've missed you," he said. Taehyung smiled, "me too, and I hope you like it because it took me forever to do," he said.

"I loved it."

Then their song came on. Jimin smiled, Taehyung wrapped his arms around him and they slowly danced. They shared a kiss, "I love you," Taehyung said.

"I love you more," he said.

~~~

Smut

"Alright love birds, time to sleep," Jinsoo said, Taehyung gave him a kiss. "I'll see you in the morning," he whispered.

Granted they were in the same hotel room, just different bed and room. Jinsoo threatened to tape their doors shut. Jimin grabbed his phone and opened Taehyungs contact.

Taehyung
I miss you and I hate Jinsoo

Jimin 
I miss you too, just come over.

Taehyung
He'll kill me

Jimin
Please?
Jimin
I don't have pants on :)

That was a lie, the room was cold as shit and he was wearing pants.

Taehyung
Liar, but because I can't sleep I'm going over.

Jimin

Hurry pls

Hurry pls

When Taehyung got there he quickly kissed him and then rubbed all over his body. Jimin started to kiss his neck. "He's gonna kill us," he said, Jimin shrugged "I don't care," he whispered. He pulled up Taehyungs shirt, and he took it off. "You got a condom?"

Jimin nodded, he went to the drawer and pulled one out. "Was really hoping you'd go back to your rebellious self," Jimin whispered.

"I'm glad you're just as horny as I am," Taehyung said as he went back to kissing him. He pulled Jimin in by the hips then flipped him around, Taehyung slapped his ass. Jimin bit his lip, Taehyung pulled him close. "Just get it over with," he whispered.

"It's gonna hurt if I don't take my time, I need you to walk down the aisle not limp."

Jimin rolled his eyes, he allowed Taehyung to prep him. He bit his lips to suppress his moans, he gripped on the blanket sheet. Taehyung inserted himself in Jimin.

"Sh-it," Jimin whispered, Taehyung thrusted into him harder and faster. He adjusted Jimin and put him on his knees and hands. He pulled him up to kiss him, Jimin quickly kissed back.

~~~

The two boys had finished cleaned up and were cuddling in bed, jimin kissed his cheek multiple times. Taehyung rubbed his back, "he's gonna kill us," Jimin whispered. Taehyung chuckled, "I know," he whispered kissing his head. Jimin sighed, "it's tomorrow," he said.

"We can finally, get married tommorow," he said, Taehyung held on tighter. "So you can tell the other two guys to stop texting you."

"Oh shit I forgot about that," Jimin joked, Taehyung flicked his head. Jimin giggled, "let's go to sleep already,"  he whispered.

A/N one more chapter left :(