41 pt.2

A/N chapter 41 from stutter

After meeting Jimin and Taehyung in the park Jinsoo walked to a nearby cafe. He ordered himself a drink then sat at one of the booths there. Jinsoo sighed as his phone started to buzz, when he checked it, it was just messages from thirsty guys. Hearing someone clear their throat he looked up and saw jaeho. He was an old friend from high school. "Can I sit with you?"

Jinsoo nodded, jaeho sat in front of him. "It's been a while since I've seen you," jaeho said. Jinsoo nodded, "what have you been up too?"

"Nothing really important," Jinsoo said "you?"

"I opened that tattoo shop--i mean it's not mine officially but I opened it."

Jinsoo smiled, "let me see your tattoos," he said excitedly. Jaeho took off the flannel he was wearing, he was trying to impress Jinsoo in a way. And Jinsoo was impressed.

"I did this one on myself and this one too--i did a couple of other ones but they're on my thighs," he said. Jinsoo smirked, "then show me, let's go somewhere private," he said as he rose an eyebrow. Jaeho looked up, "I mean sure, though the public restroom is kinda--"

"Or you can take me to your shop?"

Jaeho nodded, jaeho went ahead and drove off to the studio. "This looks amazing," Jinsoo said as he looked through the drawing. Jaeho walked behind him, and placed his hand on his waist. Jinsoo sighed, "oh," he said. "If you wanted to--"

"No it's not that, I just--i'm sorry," he said as he moved his hands away from his waist and took a step back. "I uh--fuck I'm sorry."

Jinsoo nodded, "you want to hang out later, like so you can make it up to me?"

Jaeho nodded, "yeah I'm down to do that."

Later that night Jinsoo went over to Jaeho's, the aforementioned was excited nonetheless to see Jinsoo.

Jinsoo on the other hand just wanted to get the night over with. When he walked into the house, he saw that jaeho had set it up with snacks and stuff. Jinsoo sighed, "you don't have to warm up to me," he said with a small smile. Jaeho shook his head, he walked Jinsoo inside. "You really don't have to do this jae, we can just do it."

Jaeho rose and eyebrow, jinsoo grabbed him by his shirt and smashed his lips on Jaeho's. The aforementioned was quick to kiss back, Jinsoo started to kiss down his neck but jaeho pulled away. "Slow down a bit," he whispered. Jinsoo nodded, he went back to kissing jaeho. It was slower and more passionate, jaeho pulled Jinsoo closer.

One thing led to another and they were both in Jaeho's room. Jinsoo was riding him. Jaeho sat up and kissed Jinsoo "fuck," Jinsoo whispered "so-- big," he said. Jaeho smirked, he laid Jinsoo down and slowly started to thrust into him.

When they finally finished Jinsoo fell on the bed, he was exhausted. "I'll leave in a bit...just let me rest for a awhile," he whispered. Jaeho nodded, "let me clean you up," he said. Jinsoo nodded, "can we cuddle when you're done?"

Jaeho smiled, he nodded then went to the restroom. After cleaning up Jaeho slipped underneath the covers with Jinsoo who immediately clinged on to him. "I don't do this but I need the comfort, and I trust you," Jinsoo whispered.

"What's been bothering you?"

"How do you know if something is bothering me?"

"You only drink coffee when you're sad," jaeho said as he started to rub jinsoo's back. Jinsoo smiled, "um...it's Taehyung," he whispered.

"I thought he had a boyfriend?"

"He does, and he's so pretty and Taehyung is just in love with him. I can tell he's--i want that," he whispered "I want to fall in love like that."

Jaeho hummed, he rubbed his back and kissed his head. "Like this," Jinsoo whispered, "I wanna be like this with someone," he said as he slowly fell asleep. "No one would ever love someone like me."

Jaeho sighed oh you have no idea.

~~~~~~

The next couple of days went by, it consisted of them hanging out and you know...having sex. It was that night of the party. Jinsoo hadn't slept with anyone else since him and jaeho, he ended up meeting up with a guy and the last thing he remembered was ending up and Taehyungs. 

"I think I like jaeho," Jinsoo said to him. Taehyung nodded "I can't get him out of my head, like he left a mark on me and oh my God Taehyung  he's the best I've ever been with--no offense."

"A bit taken," Taehyung said causing Jinsoo to giggle. "But give it a shot, the kid has liked you since we were in middle school," Taehyung said.

"Then why did he let us date?"

"Cause he found out I liked you and made up this whole story that he's over you and so on," Taehyung said. Jinsoo pouted, "ugh what do I do."

"Give him that chance, ignore what happened back then. He really likes you."

~~~

The next day Jinsoo went to jaeho's house. He was there earlier then usual, "hey what's up?"

"Let's hang out today--"

"You went to Taehyungs last night," he said, Jinsoo nodded "something happened last night and--"

"You could've came to me you know," he said, Jinsoo looked at his hands "I wanted to clear the air between the two of us."

"Oh, I'm sorry," he whispered. "I would've came afterwords but he made me stay."

"Come inside, I don't want you to get sick," he said as he took Jinsoo's hand. "I like you jaeho," he said with a pout "like a lot and I don't know what to do about it cause--" he was cut off by jaeho kissing him. "Then be my boyfriend," jaeho said.

"I--okay, but what if you change your mind?"

"I've been pinning after you since 8th grade," he said. Jinsoo smiled "I really like you Soo," he whispered and he kissed his cheek. "Then we're boyfriends now," he whispered. Jaeho cupped jinsoos face and kissed him, "fuck you're so beautiful."

That night Jinsoo spent the night with Jaeho, they were cuddling in bed. Jaeho was rubbing his head and back trying to get him to sleep, "you really want to be with me," Jinsoo asked.

"More than anything...I mean it."