FORTY THREE

Ignore mistakes

Taehyung sighed as he woke up that day, he sat up. He stretched as he was still in bed, accidentally hitting Jaehyun in the face. "Ow you cunt," he said taehyung laughed hearing that.

"My bad," he said as he stood up. He unplugged his phone to check the time. It was ten so hopefully Jimin was awake. He quickly called his number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello," jimin said as he picked up the phone. "Yes it's daddy, ca-can you gi-give me a min-minute to talk pl-please?" 

Taehyung smiled "did you guys sleep well," he asked.

"Yeah, other than you cal-calling me at four in the mo-morning."

"Sorry about, lost track of time," he said quietly. 

"What were you doing," he asked.

"Just hanging out with some people we met," taehyung said as he walked into bathroom.

"Oh okay, well here's Dongmin."

~~~~~~

After the phone call Taehyung sighed and rubbed his head. "So you aren't going to tell him that you almost got in a fight..."

"I'll tell him, just not now he just woke up," he said as he rubbed his head. Jaehyun shook his head "besides you were the one who started the fight," he continued.

Jaehyun shrugged "i told you don't jump in--"

"But i did, whether you like it or not you're part of my family and im gonna defend you...that asshole had no reason to talk shit like that."

Jaehyun smiled "whatever...thanks man."

~~~~~~

Taehyung sighed as he walked around the center. He regretted coming but he knew how important this was to Jaeho. "Hi im Park Jaeho, this is kim taehyung and Park Jaehyun," jaeho said introducing himself to a well known tattoo artist.

He shook hands with all of them "nice to meet all of you," he said. They each shook his hand as Jaeho started to talk about their own shop. Taehyung zoned out the whole time "and what does he do," the guy said as he pointed towards taehyung. That's when he finally snapped out of it.

"He does sketches, i get busy with clients so he sketches them out for me," jaeho explained.

"Has he done a tattoo before," he asked, before jaeho could say anything jaehyun did. "He's done two on me and one on himself," he said quickly. "Jimin is calling, i'll be right back," taehyung said as he picked up the phone.

"Hey whats up?" 

"Fi-first of all gross, se-second of all Do-dongmin is throwing up so i-i'm taking him to the do-doctor...ju-just thought i let you know..."

"Oh okay well i have to go, jaeho is kinda scaring me. Update me please--wait is koo taking you?"

"Jinsoo is, kook is trying to help yugyeom out with his ca-case and everything."

"Oh okay, well text me everything i love you."

"I love you more."

Taehyung hung up the phone and walked back to Jaeho and Jaehyun. He sighed "everything alright," jaehyun asked.

"Dongmin is throwing up, jimin is taking him to the doctor--"

"You have kids," the guy asked.

"Um yeah, two boys and a girl," he answered as he pulled out a picture of dongmin, hana, daeho, and Jimin. "That's my little family."