FOURTY SEVEN

"We're going out to eat, do you wanna come," jimin asked, once he finished cleaning Dongmins cut. Jaehyun shrugged, then shook his head "no thanks," he said.

Dongmin pouted "please hyunie," he asked asked. "Not today bud, I'm gonna be busy," he said. Dongmin sighed and nodded, he got up and followed Jimin outside.

Taehyung was the last to leave "you good man," he asked. Jaehyun shrugged, he stood up and walked taehyung out.

"I'll bring you back a burger," he said as he left through the door.

~~~~~~

On the way back to jaehyuns, dongmin had fallen asleep on the way there. Jimin took it upon himself to give jaehyun his food.

He knocked on the door three times as then waited for him to answer.

When Jaehyun opened the door, jimin offered him a smile. "Let me get my wallet," he said but jimin shook his head.

"No it's fine, th-this is li-like pay for wa-watching don-dongmin," he said.

"Is he okay," he asked. Jimin nodded "it was a scratch not a broken leg."

"Oh, well um thank you. I'll see you soon," he said as he waved.

~~~~~~

Later that night Taehyung was helping dongmin with his shower. He (Dongmin) was sitting in the tub with bubbles around him. "You think hyunie is mad at me for losing his ball," he asked as he played with one of his toys.

Taehyung shook his head "when we went to give him his food he had it," taehyung explained. Dongmin nodded and put some soap in his hair. Taehyung leaned forward and rubbed the soap in more.

Then he washed it off "did you have fun today," taehyung asked. Dongmin nodded "had so much fun, we played basketball all day and yeah," he trailed off. Taehyung smiled at how he looked, "come on finish up."

~~~~~~

Later that night Jimin was the one to tuck dongmin in. He was rubbing his head as dongmin told him about his day. Jimin smiled fondly at him, he finished tucking him in.

"Can jaehyun live with us, he gets lonely," he said quietly. Jimin shrugged "our house isn't big enough baby."

Dongmin nodded "good night mommy," jimin stood up and walked to the door. He turned off the light and was about to close the door but remembered Dongmin likes it open.

He walked to the room and saw Taehyung going through his phone. "How you feeling baby," he asked.

Taehyung shrugged "how you fe-feeling," jimin asked again. He once again shrugged, jimin walked up to him and sat down. "You gonna be okay."

Taehyung nodded.

"Are you gonna go to the services?"

He nodded again. "You'll come with right?"

"Of course."

A few weeks later

"So i wa-was thinking, we st-start looking at ho-houses," jimin said as he walked into the kitchen. Taehyung nodded "and i wa-want to le-learn to dr-drive."

He nodded again "when," he asked turning around with a bowl of fruits. Jimin grabbed two forks and poked a strawberry.

"I'm no-not sure," he said "but i wa-wanna learn."

Taehyung nodded then kissed his cheek. He nodded and walked back to the living room, he placed him on the small table and sat next to dongmin.

Dongmin began eating the fruit "an-and about th-the house thing, i already fou-found one and it's pr-pretty close to a sc-school for dongmin."

"Ma~~" jimin heard, he quickly stood up, he walked over to the cribs. He picked up both twins, and walked back to the couch. "Ma~~~" daeho said as he made grabby hands at the food.

Dongmin smiled and handed him a banana. "Say banana baby dee," he whispered "ma~~"

"Nana," dongmin nodded said. Daeho shook his head and laughed.

Jimin laughed at the sight "we'll try again later okay," he said patting his head. "How about you hana, can you say banana," he said as he offered her one.

"It's okay," he said kissing her cheek.

"Why don't they talk yet," he asked taehyung. "They don't know how to, it's really hard for them. But they have a really smart big brother to help them."

Dongmin smiled proudly.

~~~~~~

At the moment they were in the car in some empty parking lot. "You have your seatbelt on," Taehyung asked, dongmin nodded.

"Alright let's switch," taehyung said as he got out of the car. Jimin unbuckled his seat belt and jumped over to the drivers seat.

He put on his seatbelt, once taehyung got in the car he put on his seatbelt. "Okay so put your foot on the brake then put the car in drive," he said as he leaned forward.

"Ma-maybe we should've left the ki-kids wi-with someone."

"No this is funny," dongmin said.

"Thanks traitor."

Jimin did what he was told, "now take your foot off the brake, and softly push on the gas--"

"Wh-which one is that one?"

"The one you weren't pushing on," taehyung said. "I was pushing o-on bo-both!"

"Okay calm down, the left one is the brake and the right one is the gas. And don't drive with both feet on the peddles you can mess up the car..."

Jimin nodded, he pushed on the gas slightly giving it a bit of a jolt. "Slow jimin," Taehyung said. Jimin nodded, he pushed softer on the peddle "okay...good, now you're going to take this turn so lift your foot up and turn..."

"Okay good, now speed up a bi-- Jimin," he was cut off by jimin slamming the brakes.

"You okay, dongmin are you okay? The twins," taehyung asked and dongmin gave him a thumbs up.

"That was fun can we do it a again?"

Jimin shook his head "another time," he said quietly. Taehyung put the car in park for him and rubbed his back.

"If it helps i crashed the truck my first time," he said causing jimin to smile. "You did good baby," he said kissing his cheek.

"You've had the truck that long?"

"It was my dads."

"You wanna go again or no," he asked. Jimin shook his head "im good," he said. Taehyung nodded he got off the car and jimin once again climbed over to his side.

"You did good baby," taehyung said. "I love you."

"I lo-love you t-too."