FIFTY SIX

When jimin walked inside the house he saw Dongmin asleep on the couch and the twins in their crib. "Hey guys," he whispered.

"Momma," hana called out, jimin smiled and picked her up. Daeho looked up at him and made grabby hands. "Do you have so-something to say for me?" he asked in a soft voice.

Silence.

"Okay, i guess not," he said then picked him up. "Where's daddy at hm?"

He walked through the apartment to look for him. Going through all the rooms he became mad. He placed the twins on the floor and pulled out his phone.

He dialed Taehyung's phone number.

"Hey baby."

"He-hey, um im on my way h-home..ju-just to let you know," he said.

"Oh okay, well im there alrea--"

Jimin hung up the phone he put the twins back in their crib and put them in their. He walked to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. He rubbed his forehead and took deep breaths. Hearing the door opened he walked to the living room.

"Loved th-that you here with the kids Taehyung!"

Taehyungs eyes widen upon seeing jimin. Daehyun was next to him looking down. "Where did you go?"

"Just went to get some sn--"

"And you couldn't bring the kids! There was two adults here! One of you couldn't stay?"

"I didn't trust myself with them and he didn't want to wake them up and I'm new around here so I didn't know where anything was," daehyun explained, jimin brought his hand to his forehead.

"Jimin i swear we were only gone 15 minutes, this--"

"What if someone br-broke in? Wh-what if our social worker came by? I don't know if you know this but dongmin could be taken from us! He is four years old he cannot care for himself! The twins taehyung--my kids!"

"Min our parents used to do thi--"

"I don't care Taehyung! Things are different now!"

Dongmin had woken up due to the yelling, he brought the blanket up to his face to hide that he was crying. Jimin had started crying. "Im not going to lose my kids because of something you used to do as a kid!"

"I'm sorry Jimin, it was all my fault. He tried telling me but i kept pushing him...im so sorry."

"Please just leave," he said as rubbed his head. Taehyung sighed, he took out his keys. "Cmon I'll drop you off at namjoons," taehyung said.

Then they both left the house.

Jimin broke down crying. He took a seat next to dongmin, he didn't know that he woken up already. He rubbed Dongmin's back.

"Momma," he called out. Jimins head snapped towards his direction "i don't wanna be taken away from you," he cried out.

Jimin started crying with him "you aren't okay? you will never be taken away from me okay? You're stuck with me forever."

Dongmin nodded, he crawled on jimins lap and hugged him tight.

~~~~~~
Both boys ended up falling asleep before Taehyung got back home. Seeing them broke his heart. He cursed himself for being so careless. He walked up to them and softly woke up Jimin. He woke up but turned the other way. Jimin sighed, he put Dongmin down and covered him. He got up and walked to the kitchen, taehyung followed behind.

"She's staying at a hotel," He said quietly and jimin nodded. "She's--we're both really sorry--and stupid for doing that. "

Jimin nodded "okay, just remember the fight you put up for me to even think about having kids."

"Jimin, I'm sorry. I just got so caught up with having her here. But i promise you i was only gone 15 minutes."

Jimin shook his head "what i-if do-dongmin got thirsty? So he co-comes and gets something to drink but he drops glass, an-a-and he cuts himself. We were both gone."

Taehyung nodded "you weren't here too," he said. Jimin slapped Taehyung.

"I was being there for my brothers boyfriend because he got raped," he whispered the last part.

"You were getting snacks! What we were doing two completely different things! So stop trying to guilt trip me."

"You slapped me?"

"I did, and now im kicking you out. When you start thinking straight then you can come back."

Taehyung just stood there, he shook his head. "Im not leaving, please just let us--"

"No, you need to go because if you're here and i haven't calmed down--"

"What will you do?"

"I'll leave you," he said quietly, he turned the other way. Taehyung stayed quiet, he turned around "you risked my kids getting taken away, i won't let that happen."

~~~~~~

"I'll be back, gotta do some stuff for work," taehyung said rubbing Dongmins back, who just nodded. He hugged him tightly "I'll see you soon daddy."

Taehyung nodded, he walked to the twins and kissed their cheeks. He then walked to the front door, he stood in front of Jimin and grabbed his left hand. He kissed his ring then his cheek "im sorry Jimin," he whispered.

"I know," he said.

"I'll call before they sleep."

Jimin nodded, "please jimin, we can talk this out here. I don't need to leave."

"Just go, please Taehyung."