NINETY SIX

The next day, Hoseok woke up Taehyung. He started off tapping his shoulder then started to shake him. "Jung Hoseok if continue I will cut you," Jimin mumbled. Hoseok took a step back, "Taehyung I need a ride to school," he said. Taehyung groaned, Jimin kissed his cheek.

"Okay, get out."

Hoseok left the room, Taehyung turned around and pulled Jimin close. "He's in college, you can't give him 5 minutes," Jimin said, Taehyung sighed.

"And the idiot left his car at the bar," he said. Taehyung sat up, "do I really have to?"

"Yes and if you do it...you can--i don't know... something," he said. Taehyung smirk, "let me eat you out," he whispered in jimins ear. Jimin blushed, but he nodded. "Fine, go be good," Jimin said giving him a kiss. Taehyung got dressed then left the room. Hoseok was eating a sandwich as he grabbed his jacket.

"Let's go," Taehyung said as he put on his shoes and jacket. They both made their way to the car "so what did jimin say to get you up so fast," Hoseok said as they drove off.

"Nothing," he said.

"Really, cause the boner in your pants tell me something different," Hoseok  said as he glanced down. "Fuck off," Taehyung said.

"I graduate this year," Hoseok said, Taehyung nodded "I know, I've been waiting for an invite from you," Taehyung said.

"I have the design, just need to print them and stuff," he said.

Taehyung  nodded, "uh I get out at like 12 but I'm gonna go see Yoongi hyung... apologize so I don't have to bother you and Jimin anymore," he said, Taehyung nodded. "okay just let me know how that goes...if I need to pick you up or something?"

"Why do assume it'll go bad?"

"Cause I know them, the way they act when me and Jimin have problems will be the same," he said. "I know them to well."

~~~~~~

Jimin sighed, he walked back to the bed and took a seat. As soon as he sat down Taehyung walked in the room, Jimin slouched "take your pants off," he said.

Jimin blushed "you have to help me."

Taehyung smirked, he walked closer to him and bent down. "You sure you want to?"

"Yes now hurry," Jimin whispered, Taehyung pulled down his shorts. He turned Jimin around, softly so he didn't hurt him, then spit on his hole. Jimin bit his lip, "shit," he whispered. Jimin let out more, quiet moans, "shit baby," he whispered. Taehyung pulled away and slapped jimins ass.

"Mmh Taehyung--please I'm getting so clos--"

"Daddy I'm hungry," Dongmin yelled from the door. Taehyung quickly covered Jimin, then stood up, Jimin started whining as he rubbed his dick against the bed. He covered his mouth to muffle his moans.

"Give me a minute and I'll pour you some cereal," he said and Dongmin nodded.

Taehyung left the room once he adjusted himself. Jimin continued to rut against the bed. He let out some moans as started to get closer to his release. He was too focus on himself that he couldn't hear when Taehyung came in the room.

When he was about to cum but Taehyung grabbed his hand and pulled it off his member. "Gonna finish without me?"

Jimin nodded, "please...I was so close," Jimin whinnied. "What about me baby," Taehyung whispered as he placed Jimins hand on Taehyungs clothed dick.

Jimin whinnied at the feeling, "need to cum," he cried out. Taehyung smirked, Jimin had started rubbing his dick through his pants. "Want to suck me off baby?"

Jimin nodded, "please," he whispered.

~~~

After their events Jimin had taken a shower and was now sitting on the couch. Taehyung walked in the room with both twins. "We should get a swing set or something," Taehyung said. Jimin nodded, "but when I get off this stupid thing so I can help," Jimin  said. Taehyung nodded and kissed his cheek.

~~~~~~

Hoseok let out a deep sigh as he walked inside the building. Yoongi had a couple of minutes before it was time for his lunch break. By now everyone had knew who he was, so they just let go up to Yoongi's room.

Once he go there he waited for Yoongi  to come out, he usually liked to walked his patients out. "Hi hobi hyung," said a small girl, she was usually there for her stutter but it hadn't been a problem for a while.

Yoongi sighed once he saw Hoseok, he walked the little girl to her mom who was down the hall. Hoseok slipped in Yoongi's room.

When Yoongi walked in he grabbed the bag of food from Hoseok and took a seat. "You can leave," yoongi said.

"Baby...I'm sorry--i am please," Hoseok  said as he walked closer to Yoongi, who stood up and walked away. Hoseok grabbed his arm, "you--let me explain--"

"Explain what? That I tried being there for you--helped you and you got butthurt and pushed me? Hard might I say."

Hoseok let go of his wrist, "yeah, I knew what you were doing for me and I acted out and I'm sorry--and I'd never do it again."

Yoongi looked down, he sighed then walked back to his desk. "I don't know seok," he said.

Hoseok looked down "you said so yourself 'you knew what you were getting into when you got with a kid'" Hoseok said "remember that?"

Yoongi looked down, he nodded "yeah I know," he said. "That doesn't excuse what I did to you--i love you and I won't do it again, I swear on my life I will never do it again."

"Fine--but I want a dog--"

"Okay after work, as soon as you clock out we'll go it," he said kissing his head. Yoongi giggled, he kissed hoseoks cheek. "Okay now go get your car, I should get out in an hour," he said.

Hoseok nodded, he stood up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you," he said kissing his cheek.

"I love you too, now go you have practice in thirty minutes," yoongi said giving him another kiss. "Okay I love you," he said kissing him.

"Bye dummy," Yoongi said.

A/N together is ending pretty soon.

Also who do you think will get the stutter?

Hana

Daeho