FIFTY

Jimin sighed as he walked out of the kitchen. Seeing taehyung doing drawings, he pouted a bit. Sitting next to him he kissed his cheek "jinsoo a-and yugyeom want me to go to the mall with them," he said. Taehyung nodded "yeah that's fine, i'll give you my card before you leave," he said quietly. Jimin nodded, he hugged taehyungs arm.

The aforementioned moved his arm out of the way and put it over him, so now jimin was hugging the side of his torso. Taehyung kissed his head and rubbed his back. "Love you," taehyung whispered.

"I love you more."

Jimin smiled, he cuddled closer to him. "You smell good," taehyung whispered, jimin giggled. "I'm wearing your hoodie and cologne," jimin said looking up at him.

"Then i smell good," taehyung said said with a proud smirk. "I want a kiss," jimin said as he puckered up his lips. Taehyung looked down and picked his cheek.

"My lips," he demanded. Taehyung leaned down and kissed him, correctly this time.

Jimin smiled, and kissed him again. "More," jimin said, he bat his eyes and pouted a bit. Taehyung rolled his eyes and kissed him.

"Is that better," he asked. Jimin nodded and blushed. "Thank yo-you baby," he whispered.

~~~~~~

"Be careful, it might rain so keep this on please, i love you."

"I wi-will and i lo-love you too," jimin responded. Taehyung smiled, he kissed him all over his face then his lips.

"Get me some snacks," he asked and Jimin nodded.

"Both of you, be careful...i don't need to beat both of your boyfriends up again--i was joking."

Jimin playfully rolled his eyes "but really be careful, call if you need anything."

All three of them nodded, then they left.

~~~

Getting into the car, jinsoo already asked the questions. "Daily updates?"

"Y-you go first," jimin said from the backseat. 

"He got my name tattooed," jinsoo said, yugyeom smiled and playfully hit his arm. "It's small but, thats--wow, guys i love him...so much oh my good," he said slightly daydreaming.

"And my sisters are finally starting to like him, it feels like everything is good between us," he finished off.

"Okay yug, your turn," jinsoo said , stopping at the red light. Yugyeom smiled "He's so sweet, he's been taking care of everything for me, the case and all," he started off. He looked down and traced objects on his pants. "He---we had sex last night," jimin rose an eyebrow at him as well as jinsoo.

"He was so gentle with me, he kept asking how i felt and kept telling me that he loves me..." he trailed off. Jimin smiled, he rubbed his back "he made me feel safe."

"Anyways your turn min," yugyeom said.

Jimin bit the inside of his cheek, he sighed looking down. "He g-got me a ca-cat," he said quietly.

"What happened," jinsoo asked. "Thought i was p-pregnant, we go-got in a ar-argument on whether i sh-should get an a-abortion," he said pouting. "Told him i w-wasn't ready for more kids," he continued.

"Damn--"

"Oh it gets worse. I forget how smart do-dongmin is fo-for a fo-four year old. He said he wa-was happy we weren't ha-having more ki-kids because w-we didn't ha-have enough time to-together," he finished off.

He rubbed his forehead "he's dropped the subject but, still."

"It'll be okay Jimin, even if dongmin is very smart he doesn't understand yet."

~~~~~~

The first store they went to was a clothing store, yugyeom deciding that he needed to get clothes for court. After picking out some tops the went to the dressing room.

"I don't think i should wear bright colors," yugyeom yelled from the room. "But you look pretty in bright colors," jinsoo yelled back.

Yugyeom smiled to himself "we should color our hair," jinsoo suggested. "We can all be blonde," he finished. Jimin nodded agreeing, yugyeom thought about it for awhile.

"You think koo will like it," he asked, jimin smiled. "He'll l-like an-anything on you, an-and if he d-doesn't...well sucks that he's blind," jimin said, yugyeom nodded.

"Okay sure, after this though," yugyeom said.  After a bit he came out, "i like this one the most," he said as he turned around.

It was a navy blue, long sleeved dress shirt that looked great on him. "Then let's get it."

~~~~~~

"You know, i actually look pretty good," jinsoo said as he inspected himself in the mirror. Jimin rolled his eyes but fluffed up his hair.

~~~~~~

"So you're learning how to drive," jinsoo asked, jimin nodded, this time he was in the front. "Well we're almost at the house i can let you park the car?"

"I sa-said i wa-was learning, not that i w-was good."

"Then i can teach you, plus the truck is huge and my car is small, you might be better at driving smaller cars then big ones."

(A/N that's how it is for me)

Jimin shook his head "an-another time, now hurry up the rain is getting bad..."

Jinsoo nodded and quickly parked the car closet to the building.

~~~

"Mommy, you're home," dongmin happily yelled seeing the arrival of his mommy. Jimin placed the bags down and opened his arms.

Dongmin ran into his arms "missed you," he said. "Mi-missed you more love bug," jimin said. After doing their greetings Jimin stood up and walked to the kitchen. He was surprised to see Jungkook, jaeho, namjoon, and seokjin.

"Oh hi," jimin said. "The rain was getting bad and we had the kids, and we were close by," Seokjin explained.

"Me and kook were bored and alone," jaeho said.

"Y-yeah seems about right."

"Come put on dry clothes before you all get sick," taehyung said, jimin nodded.

After getting out of their wet clothes everyone was in the living room. Jimin was sitting on Taehyungs lap, slowly falling asleep. He'd jump up a couple of times due to the thunder.

"The kids are down for a nap," taehyung whispered.

Jimin nodded, he kissed taehyungs neck. "Love you," jimin mumbled.

"I love you more."