FOURTEEN

Warning: slight sexual talk/touching

Everyone eventually made it into taehyungs and jimins room. They were just watching Jimin do baby talk to daeho. It was funny but Dongmin was started to get weirded out.

Right now him and Jihyo were coloring. "Your daddy is talking funny," she said as she colored.

Dongmin nodded "said that daeho would stop crying," he said. He was mad that she kept talking to them as the colored, he needed to focus.

"What's a daeho," she asked.

"He's my little brother," Dongmin said, still not caring about what she was saying. "I have a little brother too, his name is Jinwoo."

"I have a little sister too, her name is hana," he said, now she stopped coloring.

She got off the bed and ran into Namjoons arms. "Daddy i want a baby sister like Dongmin," she whinnied.

"Uh baby I can't make that happen, we gotta wait a while," Namjoon said, he didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"But Dongmin has a little brother and a little sister...and that's not fair."

Since Namjoon didn't answer she went to Seokjin and asked the same question. Seokjin shook his head "you're gonna have to wait for awhile," he said rubbing her back.

"B-but papa it's not fair," she whinnied. Seokjin smiled a bit "how 'bout papa gets you a doll," seokjin suggested. Jihyo pretended to think about it before she nodded.

She gave seokjin a peck on the cheek then got off his lap to color with Dongmin. Jimin had a big smile on his fave "she called you papa," he said with a smiled.

"Hey have you considered letting the kids call you mom," jaehyun asked. Jimin nodded "dongmin brought it up, i t-told him that if he wa-wanted to he could," he explained. Jaehyun nodded, he looked over to dongmin and saw them coloring, he smiled and waved at him.

Time skip

"Funny how they both came out with so much hair," Taehyung whispered to Jimin. Everyone left already and Dongmin was already bathed and tucked him in. Jimin smiled and nodded "they d-didn't ge-get tha-that from me," jimin whispered.

"Yeah I've seen the baby pictures," Taehyung whispered, jimin laughed and hit his shoulder. "They got it from me," taehyung said, "even my curls," he said as he caressed hana's head. Jimin looked up and smiled at him, then pecked his cheek.

Taehyung smiled, he went back to looking at the twins. "I'm gonna go jump in the shower...gi-give me thirty minutes and I'll be out," jimin said as he gave Taehyung duck lips so he could kiss him.

Taehyung smiled and kissed him. Jimin stayed there wanting more kisses "always needy," taehyung tsked but kissed Jimin more but deeply. Jimin broke away from him, his cheeks were pink and his lips were swollen. He glanced down and bit lip "really can't wait fo-for our alone time," he whispered to him.

Taehyung smirk "yeah were gonna have baby number four," he said as he bit his lip.

Once Jimin got out of the shower, taehyung was laying down eating some snacks. He walked over to him and kissed his forehead "your turn stinky," he said as he walked to the other side of the bed. "Gonna take a short one," he said as he walked away.

Taehyung indeed took a short shower, at least ten minutes. He dried his hair and then laid next to Jimin, who immediately cuddled closer to him.

While Taehyung rested his hand on Jimins ass, jimin places his hand on Taehyungs dick. Though Jimin didn't give taehyung any other attention.

"Y-you got bigger," he whispered, jimin smirked again. "And i bet you got tighter," Taehyung remarked.

Jimin was going to continue but Dongmin let out a scream, jimin shot up and walked over to his bed. "Papa, papa is hurt he fell and--"

"Flower I'm okay, I'm not hurt," Taehyung said the moment Dongmin started to freak out. Dongmin crawled on top if Taehyung and held him tightly. He continued to shake his head crying out that he hit his head. "No Dongmin, i didn't baby. Look I'm okay my love," taehyung said pulling apart from him.

"Look see," he said so dongmin could examine him. He took a couple of deep breaths before he calmed down. "You gonna wanna sleep with papa and daddy or by yourself," taehyung asked.

"Sleep by myself," he whispered.

Taehyung nodded and allowed him to get of his lap. He laid back in and bed and both parents tucked him in. "I love you sweets," jimin told him and planted a kiss on his forehead. "I love you too daddy." 

"Love you papa," Dongmin whispered to Taehyung, he reached out to grab his hand. Taehyung took it and kissed his hand. "I love you more flower," taehyung said.

And so he stayed there holding his hand till he fell asleep. Jimin walked over to Taehyung and kissed his head "you okay," he asked.

Taehyung nodded "all the time," he whispered. Jimin smiled "let's get some sleep," he whispered.

Taehyung nodded, he let go of Dongmins hand and replaced it with his bear. He walked over to the bed and laid down "I'm gonna make sure the door is closed right," jimin said. Taehyung nodded and allowed him to leave.

When he was done checking the door he crawled in bed next to him and smiled. Jimin had his leg over Taehyung and his arm on his chest.

Taehyung had his hand on his waist, soon enough they fell asleep.

A/N I'm going to the river and i might post some pics so ✌👅