THRITY NINE

Yugyeom and Yoongi were seated in the office, yugyeom told him everything and they were now looking at the flash drive. "Yug, you gotta report this--"

"Please don't force me to hyung, I'm not ready pleas--"

"Yugyeom, we can get him in jail...i know people okay? I'll make sure you're completely safe throughout the whole process."

Yugyeom shook his head "no, please jungkook will be mad--"

"He wouldn't be mad Yugyeom, he wants to be there for you," Yoongi said. Yugyeom stayed quiet "o-okay," he said after some time.

"You pr-promise I'll be okay," he asked. Yugyeom nodded "okay I'll do it," he said with a small smile.

~~3 weeks later~~

Yugyeom was back at work though it didn't make him feel any better. He turned in the files and they were still going over everything to make sure it was Henry.

He sighed as he went through the paper work. "Hey pretty boy, you almost done," henry said as he leaned on his desk. "Uh no s-sir, I'll finish them at home," he said as he tried to scoot away from him.

"No wo--"

"Hey asshole, get the fuck away from him," jungkook said as he pushed henry away. "He's my assistant im allowed--"

He was cut off by Jungkook punching him in the face. They kept fighting till security pulled them away.

"Im Henry, you are under arrest for public disturbance and sexual assault on multiple occasions...You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the  right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you," the cop said as he placed the handcuffs on him.

Yugyeom held back jungkook the whole time, repeating that he was okay. "Public disturbance...he attacked me first the fuck--ow fuck," he was cut off as they pulled him out of the building.

One of the cops got to jungkook and put him in cuffs too. He read off his Miranda rights then took him away. "Wait he didn't do anything! Please don't he was protecting me," yugyeom yelled as he chased after him.

The cop turned to the main one and saw him nod, he uncuffed jungkook and allowed him to go. "Lets go home baby, put in your two weeks i don't want you here anymore," jungkook said as he walked him away from the place.

~~~~~~

"They a-arrested him tae-Taehyung," jimin said as he walked into the room. Taehyung smiled "that's really good," he said blandly.

Jimin nodded, he took a seat next to him. "Hyung i don't think--"

"Stop calling my hyung," Taehyung said as he continued changing Hana into her clothes. "You're go-going to hurt her i-if you kee-keep doing that," Jimin said as he tried to help taehyung.

"I know what im doi--"

"I'm tr-trying to help yo--"

"I know how to change my fucking daughters clothes, Jimin can you just fuck off," he yelled as he slightly pushed jimin. The aforementioned just gave him a look of shock but stood up.

"Sorry," he said as he walked to their room.

Taehyung sighed as he picked up Hana, he placed her in the crib and walked out of the house. Dongmin sadly walked to Jimins room and knocked. Jimin opened the door "what's wr-wrong baby," he asked.

"Daddy...uh daddy left," he said, jimin nodded. "Okay, well got put your shoes on, grandma and papa were coming remember," jimin said as he walked out of the room. Dongmin nodded and ran to put of his shoes, "can we spend the night pretty please," he said asked with a pout.

Jimin smiled "yes but only if grandma and papa say yes," he said as he planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Now st-stay here and watch the twins so i can pre--"

He was cut off by a knock on the door. He walked over to the door and opened it to see his parents. He greeted them happily "dongmin wanted to know if th-they could spend the night," he asked as he walked away from them.

"Yeah that's fine," his mom said.

~~~~~~

Jimin had finally sweeping the living room, the only thing he need to do was mop and clean the bathroom.

Jimin
Where are you?

Taehyung
Studio...don't worry about it.

Jimin
Okay. Kids went with my mom already.
Jimin
They're gonna spend the night so i was hoping if we could have a date night...if thats okay

Taehyung
Yeah sure...I'll be there around 7

Time Skip

"I-it's been awhile since it's be-been just us," Jimin said with a smile. Taehyung nodded, he took one hand off the wheel and placed it on Jimins hand. "Yeah, should've just stayed home to be honest--"

"Taehyung you kn-know what today is?"

"Wednesday," he said blandly.

"Yo-you know what just take me home," jimin said as his voice cracked. Taehyung rose his eyebrow "i got to put gas in first,"  he said as he turned into the gas station.

He pulled out his phone then got out of the car.

Jimin
How are the kids?

Mom
Good, eating right now

Jimin smiled and put his phone away. Taehyung got back in the car and sighed. "Baby, I'm sorry. For what i did to make you upset," jimin said.

Taehyung smiled "you didn't do anything," he said as he leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Can we go on our da-date please," jimin asked. Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"Let's go."

A/N idk if Korea has miranda rights but i like the way it sounds so i added it there.