TEN

Daeho was the only thing that woke up both parents. Jimin was about to get up but taehyung stopped him. "I got him," taehyung said as he got off the bed. By the time Taehyung got to him daeho stopped crying. "Okay thanks," Taehyung said causing jimin to laugh.

Taehyung checked the time, it was five in the morning. Taehyung sighed and decided to just stay up since he needed to be up in a hour. Jimin pouted when he didn't lay next to him, "might as well just stay up," he said to Jimin.

Jimin gave him a confused look "gotta be up in a hour," he explained. Jimin nodded and sat up "you can--"

"No I'll stay up with you, i don't mind," jimin said with a smile. Taehyung nodded and pecked his cheek. "Love you so much,"  Taehyung whispered.

Jimin smiled and kissed his cheek, "do yo-you thin-think we have time to me-mess around a bit," he asked. Taehyung was about to say something but Daeho woke up again.

"No," he said as he walked over to daeho and picked him up. Jimin opened his arms so taehyung could hold daeho. Jimin smiled and softly rubbed his head, "hi baby," Jimin whispered to him.

"Me and you are in this for the long run huh," Taehyung whispered to himself. He watched jimin lovingly as he held daeho, "I'm gonna finish packing some stuff," taehyung said kissing both of them on the head.

Jimin nodded, once Taehyung left the room he immediately pulled out his phone. He quickly made a group chat and texted it.

Taehyung
Guys wake up!
Taehyung
Gays wtf
Taehyung
Guys*
Taehyung
Same difference

Jungbitch
Wtf me and yuggie were cuddling
WHAT is SO important that you had to interrupt it.

Jaeho
uh its 5 in the morning, is everything ok? With both of you?

Jungbitch
Oh yeah that ^ and yeah im cool yugyeom is just the loml

Hosuck
PSA Yoongi likes to hold hands when we sleep
Hosuck
But yeah is everything okay?

Taehyung
I wanna propose to him guys

Jungbitch
lol funny but fr whats up

Taehyung
Ok fuck you

Jaeho
That's a really big thing man

Hosuck
I second jungkooks statement
Hosuck
You can't marry him man

Taehyung
Okay fuck both of you goodbye

Taehyung turned off his phone and put it away. Hoseok. His best friend just told him he couldn't marry jimin. After all of it, Taehyung just rubbed his face.

Jimin
Daeho and Hana pooped
Jimin
You wanna be the bestest boyfriend ever and change them :)

Taehyung
*best husband ever|
Taehyung
*best husba|

Taehyung
Because i love you so much, yes.

Taehyung put his phone in his pocket and made his way in the room. He saw jimin picking up daeho and walking him to the changing table "let's see my stinky baby," he said taking daeho. He quickly changed his diaper and then took hana. He then changed her diaper, he held her close.

He walked over to Jimin and kissed his cheek, "i love you so much," he said to Jimin. "I love you to, so so so much," jimin said with a smile.

"I'm gonna get the stuff ready by the door do you think you can wake up Dongmin," jimin nodded and pecked his lips. He walked to dongmins room, he took a seat on the bed and shook him softly. "Hey ba-babe, time to g-get up."

Dongmin whinnied but woke up with no problem. "Why are w-we waking up so early daddy," dongmin asked as he sat up and laid his head on jimins arms. "We're going somewhere f-for you," jimin said kissing his head.

Dongmin nodded and got up, he walked out of the room and to the living room, jimin followed behind. Dongmin sat on the couch. Jimin frowned when he saw taehyung staring at his phone. He walked over and tapped his shoulder, taehyung jumped a bit. "You ok-okay," jimin asked rubbing his arm.

"Yeah just texting kook that I'm leaving the truck at his place," Jimin nodded and handed.

Hosuck
Im just saying, this isn't some
poorly written fanfic
Hosuck
In reality that can't happen
Hosuck
Im just trying to save you the heart break
Hosuck
Im not trying to bring you down man.

Taehyung
Yeah its whatever, just thought it was something you guys could help me out with.
Taehyung
Also kook we're coming over.

Jungkook
Alright that's cool

Jaeho
You okay man?

Taehyung has left the chat!

Jaeho
Way to fucking go guys

Hosuck
Sorry I'm the only one who wanted him to see the reality 

Jungkook
Look i would love to see jimin get married but we can't give them false hope

Jaeho
Taehyungs been through so much man. He said he wanted to propose. and you told him he can't. They may not he able to get married but there's nothing saying that they can't get engaged.
Just help him find the ring for them and yeah.

Hosuck
Alright I'll try to talk to him.

Jungbitch
I don't want Jimins hopes up

Taehyung finally got everything in the car and mentally gave himself a pat on the back. He went to the back of the car and checked on the kids. "Everyone is okay," he asked dongmin nodded and gave him a thumbs up. He smiled and kissed his head.

He closed the door and made his way into the front seat. He buckled his seat belt and made his way to Jungkooks house. Jimin smiled and grabbed his hand "i love you baby."

"I love you more honey," Taehyung said picking up his hand to kiss it.