ONE HUNDRED ONE

Jimin smiled, Dongmin was playing with the twins. He played with the legos they had and showed him the different colors. He walked in the kitchen where Minsung and Jinsoo were at. He took a seat next to Minsung, "they're growing up," he said.

Jinsoo nodded, "and they have amazing parents to help them grow," he said. "It happened so fast though, I remember when Dongmin was so shy, he never wanted to be separated from me or Taehyung."

Jimin smiled at the memories, "I love them so much," he said. Jinsoo smiled, "can I join the party or are we talking about small our dicks are," Taehyung  said popping in. "Your dick is pretty small," Jinsoo said.

Jimin nodded in agreement, Taehyung  walked over to Jimin "then don't expect anything Friday night," he whispered into his ear then licked the lobe. Taehyung  then left the room leaving Jimin a blushing mess.

"What porn did I just witness," Jinsoo yelled, Jimin blushed and covered his face. "You want to watch the kids early tomorrow," Jimin asked. Tomorrow was friday but you know.

Jinsoo laughed but nodded, "yeah I don't mind," he said. Jimin smiled then walked out of the room, "20 bucks he's gonna get his dick sucked or get his ass ate," Jinsoo said. Minsung shook his head, "he wouldn't the kids are awake."

Jimin walked into the living room, Taehyung was laying the kids down as they slept. Once he put them down he walked and sat down only to be pulled up by Jimin and dragged into their room. "You can't just leave me hanging like that," he whinnied. "Well my dick is pretty small, I don't think I'll be able to do anything--"

"Stop it, do something please," he said as we wrapped his arms around him. Taehyung smirked "you really want me to make you scream with everyone here," he said as he put his hands on jimins waist. "No," he pouted.

Taehyung started to kiss his neck, Jimin let out little moans. "Lay on your stomach, let me take care of you real quick," he whispered.

~~~~~~

About 20 minutes later both boys walked out of the room, Jimin had a big smile on his face while Taehyung walked around with a smirk. Before they got into the hallway he quickly grabbed his arms and pulled him into a kiss. "I love you," he whispered, Jimin smiled "I love you too."

"Okay well while you two were having fun, Jungkook and Yugyeom  showed up," jaeho said as he walked by. Jimin nodded. He clung onto Taehyungs arm as they walked to the living room. Taehyung smiled at his clinginess. "We brought some snacks and pillows and other crap," Jungkook said. Jimin nodded, "you can put the snacks in the kitchen and leave the blankets here.

Jungkook nodded, he walked to kitchen to put the bags down then back to the front. Jungkook sat down, "we also brought my PlayStation just in case we get bored or something," Jungkook said. Jimin nodded, he cuddled closer to Taehyung. "Namjoon said they're coming in a bit and Hoseok too," Taehyung  said as he put his phone away.

"So are we going to pretend like you didn't give Jimin the biggest orgasm ever--" jaeho said laughing a bit.

"Shut the fuck up asshole," Jungkook said hitting his arm. Jaeho scrunched his nose in pain as he rubbed his arm. Jimin hid his face, Taehyung  rubbed his head.

Later on when everyone got there, the living room was ready as well as the snacks. The babies were all in the area playing with toys while Dongmin and Jihyo were watching movies. Jungkook, yugyeom, Jaehyun, minsung, jaeho and Jinsoo were on the floor while the rest were on the couch.

Jimin was basically on Taehyungs lap, he's been clingy ever since. Jimin smiled, he grabbed Taehyungs hand and held it. The aforementioned kissed his head and held onto him close, "I love you baby," he whispered.

"I love you more," Jimin said.

After watching a couple of movies, Jungkook decided to put a game on so they could play. Jimin smiled seeing how excited Dongmin got, he quickly hopped up and sat on his lap. "Be careful flower," he said.  He nodded, Jungkook wrapped his arms around him.

Taehyung  kissed Jimins head, he sat up to adjust himself then sat back down. Hoseok  and Yoongi  sat next to them, "it's been forever how have you guys been," Yoongi asked. Jimin nodded, "we've been okay," he said with a small smile. "How about you guys," he asked.

Yoongi nodded, "we're doing better," he said. Jimin looked at them, "glad you're both doing better."

"You ready to go to the cabin," Hoseok  asked. Taehyung nodded, "yes, I love going there," he said. "And this time all of you guys can come," Taehyung  said.

"They put more rooms and crap," Taehyung said. Jimin nodded, he was excited about it. "It's been forever since I've gone," hoseok said "cause this brat over here decided to make Taehyung fall in love with you."

"I'm sorry," Jimin said, he knew he was joking. "Nah it's good Minnie, just happy for you guys."

Hearing one of the twins cry Jimin got up and walked to the kids and picked up Hana. He walked back and sat down, "yoonie," she yelled.

Yoongi smiled, "it's been so long since I've seen them," he said as he reached over for Hana. Jimin handed her to him, "she's so beautiful," he whispered. Jimin smiled, "where's daeho," Hoseok said.

"Asleep," he said.

"What about jinwoo," he said. "Right here," Namjoon said as he walked by with him. Hoseok  reached out and he put him in his arms. Jimin smiled, "have you guys thought about having kids," Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, we talked about it a couple of times," Hoseok said as he made funny faces to Jinwoo. Jimin smiled, "momma I have to pee," Dongmin said as he walked over there. Jimin sat up and followed him to the restroom. "He fell in one time and he doesn't like to go by himself anymore," Taehyung  explained with a little giggle.

Hoseok smiled, "have you thought of any wedding ideas," Yoongi asked. Taehyung shook his head, "we want to talk about that after Christmas," he said.

Jimin walked back in the room, he picked up daeho before sitting down on the bed. "You make pretty babies," Yoongi  said as he looked at them.

"I want a baby--hoseok get pregnant," he said.

"Sorry but I'm not bimale--and I don't bottom," he said causing Jimin to giggle. Jimin laughed, Taehyung wrapped his arm around his wait and pulled him close. "I love you," he whispered in his ear.

"I love you more," Jimin said while giving him a kiss on the cheek. Taehyung kissed his cheek.

A/N might take a break idk yet.