NINETY

Later on the next day jungkook came back with his mom. Yugyeom set up the spare room for her, once he got her situated jungkook walked back to yugyeom. "She's going to rest," he said kissing her cheek. Yugyeom nodded, "okay...uh I'll be in the room," he said.

Jungkook nodded "thank you, really I know she is mean to you but--" "I know"

~~~~~~

Jimin smiled as he placed daeho down, taehyung was out getting things from the store. He cleaned up a bit before Taehyung could come back home. "hey min, can I get one of those puddings," jaehyun asked. Jimin nodded, he finished picking up some toys and folded some blankets. He took a seat on the couch and rubbed his leg, it was feeling sore for a couple of days. Daeho stood up, leaning against the couch for some support, and walked to jimin.

"Oh my god, you're cruising," he said happily, daeho smiled Jimin picked him up and sat him on his lap. "Good job baby," he said kissing her head.

Jimin smiled at him, he looked at Hana and she was doing the same thing but around the table. "Good job baby girl," he said, Hana smiled as she jumped up and down. Daeho started clapping, Jimin smiled and kissed his head. He placed daeho down and he started to walk, Jimin pulled out his phone and started to record them.

He was about to send the video to Taehyung but he had walked through the door. "Oh my God my baby's are cruising," he said. Jimin smiled, he walked over to Taehyung and kissed his cheek. "They did a couple minutes ago," he said. Taehyung nodded, daeho had fell, Jimin was going to go to him but Taehyung stopped him. Daeho stood up and started walking again.

"Daddy's back," dongmin yelled as he walked in the room. He gasped "and the babies are walking," he yelled.

Jimin smiled, he walked back to the couch and sat down. He started to rub his leg, Taehyung sat behind him "you okay babe?"

Jimin nodded "yeah my leg hurts a bit," he said. Taehyung nodded, "want me to rub it?"

"No, it's okay I'm okay," he said. Taehyung nodded, he walked to the kitchen and dongmin walked over to Jimin. "Are you sure you're okay mommy?"

"Yes I'm okay," he said giving dongmin a kiss on the cheek.

~~~~~~

Later that day Jimin decided to take a nap with the kids. He had woken up to a sharp pain in his leg, "shit," he said as he grabbed it. He rolled up his pants to check for something, there was some bruising on the bottom of his knee. He called out for Taehyung, "Taehyung," he yelled again when he didn't come. Jaehyun opened the door "what's wrong," he asked his face full of concern.

Jimin shook his head "hurts, m-my leg," he cried out. Taehyung walked in the room, he walked over to Jimin "what's wrong," he asked. "My leg," he said as he rubbed it.

The bruising was starting to look worse. "Okay, I'll take you to the hospital, watch the kids jae," he said as he picked Jimin up. Dongmin walked out of the room at the same time Taehyung  was carrying Jimin  "daddy where you going--why is mommy crying?"

Jaehyun picked him up "mommy isn't feeling good," he said turning him around. Domgmin shook his head "no, want to go with him--"

"You can't babe, come on let's go play the game," he said but dongmin started to wiggle "no i don't want to, wanna go with Mommy," he screamed as he tried to get out of jaehyun's hold, causing him to place dongmin down. The aforementioned ran to the door and opened it, Taehyung  had already left jaehyun ran after him. "Want my mommy," he cried. Jaehyun rubbed his back, dongmin held on tighter to him.

"Want my mommy," he whispered.

Jaehyun nodded "I know, he's going to be okay," he said. Jaehyuns phone started to ring, "hello," he said as answered.

"Hey I was wondering If I can go by?"

It was minsung.

"Not right now. I'm still at Jimins, something happened and I have to watch the kids," he said "oh, uh I can go over and help...I know kids are a lot to handle at times."

"You want minsung to come," he asked dongmin, who nodded. "Yeah I don't think Taehyung  would mind either."

When they hung up jaehyun walked out of the living room and to dongmims room. "I'm gonna leave you in here while I got check on Hana and Daeho," he said. Dongmin nodded "okay," he sniffled.

~~~~~~

Jimin  was in the hospital room waiting for the doctor to come back in. He sighed, they gave him medicine to stop the pain so he was feeling better about that now he was just waiting for the doctor to come in with the X-ray. Jimin was messing with his fingers, "you okay," Taehyung asked.

"I want to go home," he said.

Taehyung nodded, the doctor walked into the room he started to explain everything. "Did you hurt yourself, like bumped into something?"

Jimin nodded, "I hit my leg yesterday, at the table," he said.

"And you had broken it a couple years. Back?"

Jimin nodded, "you're leg is probably reacting to it still, but I suggest that you stay off of it for awhile, meaning bed rest, for the rest of the day then for a month get on crutches or a cane," he informed.

"I will prescribe pain killers but other than that you should be fine," he said Jimin  nodded "okay that's all."

The doctor nodded, "we'll give you something for you leg, and I'm pretty sure you don't want a wheel chair?"

Jimin nodded.

~~~~~~

When they got home Taehyung  placed Jimin  on the couch. Jaehyun walked in the room, he relaxed when he saw them. "How is everything?"

"Just, stuff," Jimin  sighed. Jaehyun smiled but nodded. "Mommy's home!"

Dongmin came running in the living room, he was about to jump on him but Taehyung  grabbed him. "Not so fast, mommy is hurt so be careful with him."

Dongmin nodded as taehyung placed him down, dongmin ran to Jimin and sat next to him on the couch. "missed you mommy," he whispered. Jimin kissed his head "I missed you too," he said kissing his head.

"Are you okay?"

Jimin  nodded, "what happened he asked?"

"I hit my leg really really hard."

Dongmin nodded, he cuddled closer to him and kissed his head. "Mommy isn't allowed to move, so if he moves yell for me," Taehyung  said as he moved the table. He placed a pillow on top then moved his leg on top. Jimin  smiled, Taehyung bent down and his head. "And I mean it, no moving," he said to Jimin.

"I will go cook, dongmin watch your mommy," he said kissing them both on the head.