dongmins birth parents

a/n dongmin is six during this chapter also ignore any mistakes

"Daddy," Jimin heard as he wrote on some papers. He peaked up from his papers and moved them out of the way to give Dongmin his full attention. "I have a question," he asked.

Jimin hummed, letting him know to go on. Dongmin took a deep breath, "Uh, someone asked if i knew my mommy  because they don't see her often and I know im adopted and stuffs but I want to see her too," he rambled on. Jimin just caressed his face and hummed, trying to think of something to say.

"Well first of all, you know I don't like when you say that, and second of all, I've never seen her before," Jimin said, it was a lie. He had looked through Dongmins paperwork and looked her up. It was a topic that didnt come up very often, and one that jimin avoided at all cost. His kids we his kids and that was final.

Taehyung especially knew better than to bring it up.

"And I don't have anyway to look her up," he lied again, it pained jimin to lie but he refuse to even think about her. "Why don't you go play okay," he said as he took Dongmin off his lap. The aforementioned nodded and ran off, by then Taehyung walked in the house and kissed his cheek.

"What's going on my love," Taehyung said as he took a seat next to Jimin. "A topic that wasn't supposed to come up, came up."

Taehyung sighed, he felt the argument stirring up. "Baby love," taehyung said as he leaned up to kiss him. jimin moved his head, Taehyung let out another small sigh. Jimin leaned up and kissed him. "Sorry," jimin said as he kissed his cheek, "they don't deserve him, or his time of day," he said.

Taehyung nodded, "Yeah I know," he whispered, all he could do his comfort him.

"Is noah coming home soon or" jimin asked, "gonna be with some friends," taehyung answered.

"Okay," he said as he went back to his papers, "knowing the both of you—you will both team up against me."

Taehyung smiled, "you know one day he's going to be curious about it," he said. Jimin once again pushed his papers away. "What are you even doing," taehyung asked, "school supplies list."

"It's going to happens and—"

"And it won't," jimin asked turning about to taehyung, who just nodded. He rolled his eyes "They don't need anyone but us."

Another nod.

"Can you agree with me or something," jimin began to grow irritated. Taehyung sighed and leaned back in his chair.

"He's gonna want to meet them soon and if we—you keep denying him. Another Noah will happen."

"They gave him away, we— me and you are his parents. That's final, he doesn't need them, just us," jimin said.

"He's gonna want to know Jimin, and I'd rather it be us then someone else," taehyung rose his voice. Jimin rubbed his head, "Yeah because that went well. My answer is no and that's final," then jimin walked away into their shared office.

By then Noah walked in the house, "sorry kid,"taehyung said as he leaned back in the chair. "Why does he get so riled up about it," noah asked as he sat in the chair that jimin once sat it.

"It took a lot for him to consider kids," taehyung started off, "he doesn't like that you guys bring up being adopted because in his eyes we're you're only parents," taehyung explained.

"It's a sensitive topic to him, it just got worse after the custody fight."

Noah looked down, "sorry about that," he looked down. "Never your fault."

~~~

Soon taehyung walked to their bedroom and saw jinin getting ready for bed. Taehyung walked over to him and kissed his cheek, "I know, I know. Your final answer is no," he whispered then gave him another kiss on the cheek.

"They're my babies, all of them," jimin stated. Taehyung nodded and pecked his lips. "You're so pretty," taehyung said.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "I don't want to fight but—"

"It's the last time we talk about it, yeah I know."

Taehyung sighed, he looked at his feet and waited for jimin to yell at him. And then it happened Jimin began to explain himself saying that the kids were his and they, dongmin especially, doesn't need to see their biological parents.

Then taehyung started to explain that it'd be better if they show them before they do it behind their back. 

The argument happened too many times for them to count. And it was always the same outcome.

Taehyung sucking it up and apologizing.

Though this time taehyung didn't want to suck it up. "The kids are ours Jimin, nothing in this world can take them away from us. That's final."

Taehyung hated yelling.

He always did, so yelling at jimin killed him in the inside. "Don't you think I know that! But it almost happened," jimin defended.

"Let's just sleep on it okay?"

Jimin nodded, he just laid down and waited for taehyung to hold him. "I'm sorry," jimin whispered, taehyung hummed "it's okay...I'm sorry too."

~~~

Taehyung woke up jimin by giving him small kiss all over his face. "You slept in my love," he said as soon as Jimin opened his eyes. The aforementioned rubbed his eyes, "sorry," he whispered.

Taehyung shook his head, "you're okay," jimin puckered his lips, asking for a kiss. Jimin smiled when taehyung kissed him. "Sorry for last night," jimin apologized, taehyung shook his head.

"It's okay, we need to talk," he said. Jimin shook his head, "no, I think I've come up with a solution."

Taehyung rose an eyebrow, "we show him pictures of her, and if he still wants to meet her we can wait till he's older," jimin explained. He had thought about it before he had fallen asleep.

Taehyung nodded, "then we can argue about it another day," jimin joked. Taehyung once again nodded, he gave jimin another kiss and got him up.

Later

When dongmin got home that day, he ran up to both of his parents and hugged them. "Hi dads," he said.

"How was school flower," jimin asked, then dongmin went on about how his day went. After he talked about it jimin brought up their conversation from the day before.

"I was also curious of who they were so me and dad looked them up," he explained as he rubbed his head. Dongmin nodded, "and here's one picture we found of your birth mom," jimin said as taehyung showed them a picture. Dongmin looked at it and frowned, "you okay my love," jimin asked.

Dongmin nodded, "yeah 'm okay," he whispered.

"Daddy, I don't really care for her...just curious if you knew her."

Jimin nodded, "I'm happy where I am," dongmin said.