EIGHTY ONE

"So do i have new workers or what," jaeho said walking out his room. Jimin smiled "i would but the kids," he said. Jaeho nodded, he understood.

"I mean you can always have them in the office, and i can get you one of those cameras for the kids," Jinsoo suggested.

Jimin shrugged, "I'll think about it," he said, jinsoo nodded "please think about it, i want my best friend to work with me." 

Jimin smiled, "i think it's a good idea," taehyung said, jimin nodded he went back to organising the books. Taehyung walked back to him and kissed his cheek. He rubbed his back then shoulders "i'm gonna go finish, call if you need anything." jimin nodded "can you get me food please," he said with a smile. Taehyung nodded, "I'm gonna check on the kids," jimin said moving from the small desk.

"I love you," taehyung called out. "I love you more."

~~~~~~

Jimin had just finished talking on the phone, he had went to the back of the room. Taehyung walked in there with his food, "he made up his mind," he said.

The day before their social worker came with a couple. It was Noah's aunt and uncle. They wanted custody but they would still allow jimin and taehyung visit.

The three of them had a long talk about it. Noah made his decision earlier "he's going to go with him," he said as his voice cracked. Taehyung looked down "oh...we would still get to see him, you know right."

Jimin nodded "i know but, he's still my son...you know?"

Taehyung nodded "yeah i know, we'll let the social worker know...pack all his things..."

"Can you do it, please?"

Taehyung nodded, he kissed his head. "Now go eat," he said pulling him up. Jimin walked out of the room, taehyung following behind, and to the front. Jinsoo took a seat on next to Jimin, "is it that noah thing," he asked.

Jimin nodded, jinsoo gave him a hug.

~~~~~~

They had finally finished packing Noah's things, the aforementioned came back early so he could help pack. Both parents were finally in bed, "'m really gonna miss him," he whispered.

"Me too, but we know he'll be safe...the three of us did the background check."

Jimin nodded, "they have kids too...so we don't have to worry about it."

"He'll be okay," he said. "I know."

Jimin couldn't sleep that night, he kept tossing and turning. Taehyung finally held on to him, he kissed his head "i think I'll work with jae..."

Taehyung hummed, "so we can both make money," he said.

"Go to sleep, okay?"

~~~~~~

The next day, his aunt and uncle came. It was around 12, Noah's clothes were already downstairs. Jimin held onto his hand as taehyung and his uncles packed in boxes in their car.

"They live closer to the school, so all we have do is change the names," jimin said to noah, who nodded.

"And just don't forget to call...every now and then."

"I won't, i promise."

Jimin walked him to the car, he gave him a hug. "And no running away okay?"

"Okay," he said "i love you mom."

"I love you too."

Jimin walked to his aunt, while he (noah) talked to taehyung. "He gets nightmares, and he's allergic to ants...and he has trouble in history so he needs help with that...and he has trouble sleeping sometimes--"

"We'll take care of him...and you're allowed to see him whenever...just not at three in morning," she said jokingly. Jimin nodded "he's a really good kid," he said.

After Taehyung's talk he helped him in the car. Taehyung walked to his uncle "take care of him, he means a lot to us."

"Don't worry, we will."

He walked to the car and Taehyung walked to jimin. "Here," his aunt said, "it has our phone numbers and our address. You can visit whenever."

Jimin smiled as he took the paper "thank you, it means a lot."

"I shouldn't tell you this but usually i don't agree with same sex couples...but the way you guys took care of my nephew makes me change my mind in a way."

Jimin nodded "thank you...i think."

"I meant it as a good thing," she said "but we should go...and i mean it...visit whenever."

~~~~~~

Noah
Just finished unpacking, they're taking me out to eat later

Jimin
Thats good, be good.

Jimin placed his phone down and laid back on the couch. Taehyung threw the blanket over him, he kissed his head "can you sleep please? You haven't slept."

Jimin nodded "my mom should call for the kids, to bring them home."

Taehyung nodded, he kissed his head. He walked to the kitchen to put some stuff then walked back to the living room, jimin was fast asleep. He kissed his head.

~~~~~~

Half an hour later his mom came with the kids. "How's he doing?"

"Cried it out for a bit," he said.

She nodded, taehyung took dongmin from her and laid him on the couch. "Take care of him, okay?"

"I will. I promise," he whispered, he gave her a small hug. After leaving, Taehyung took dongmin to his room then got the twins out of their stroller. He placed them in their cribs, he kissed their cheeks. "Okay daddy will be back."

"Dada!"

"Yes baby, i'll be right back," he said kissing Daeho's head.  He left the room and back to the living room. Jimin was asleep, he was gripping the blanket tightly, taehyung walked over to him and picked him up. "I should've been selfish and told him no, that he didn't have that choice."

"I know you miss him baby...but he needs his family--"

"We were his family, okay...he's still my son and i sh--"

"You're heart his way to big to not give him that chance," he said, jimin sighed "you gave him that chance okay."

Jimin nodded, "can i get a kiss please?" jimin looked at him and Taehyung pecked his lips. "I love you," jimin whispered.

"I love you more, my sweat, sweat husband."