EIGHTY NINE

Yugyeom placed his phone down, "I can talk to him, when we have some time together," he said with a smile. Jimin nodded "you guys want to watch a movie while the boys are doing all that," Jimin asked. All of them nodded, Jimin stood up and handed them the remote. "I'm gonna check on dongmin," he said leaving the room.

Jimin walked in the living room, dongmin was on top of jaehyun's lap and Hana was on Taehyungs chest asleep. "You want me to put her in her room," he said walking over to Taehyung, who nodded. Jimin walked around the couch and picked up Hana. He walked her to the room and laid her next to daeho, he gave them both a kiss on the head then left.

He walked back to the room, he sat on the bed. "Both twins are napping thank God."

Jinsoo smiled, "they haven't been taking naps?"

"Teething has been a pain in the ass lately," he said "and Taehyung doesn't know how to put the medicine on correctly," he said. Taehyung walked in the room, he walked to where Jimin was and grabbed the charger. He kissed the top of jimins head.

"I gave Dongmin a pudding cup," he said and Jimin nodded. Taehyung bent down and gave him a kiss. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you more."

When he left the rest of the boys awed "how did you two meet," minsung asked.

"I was 16? And I had an ugly stutter and they had us sell chocolate and well Taehyung bought some...from there we kinda just took off."

"He was super sweet, he cared a lot for me," he said. Minsung awed "oh question! Do you still go to the cabin," Jinsoo asked. Jimin nodded "they said they did some reconstruction but we're good to go in a couple of weeks," Jimin said.

"Oh also I'm Taehyung's ex," he said. Minsung nodded.

"Tell us more about you and jaehyun," yugyeom said, Jinsoo and Jimin nodded. "Well we met in the restroom, he had dongmin and I thought he was Jaehyun's son and well we hung out one day and he told me that dongmin wasn't his."

"Woah," Jinsoo said, Jimin nodded "well yeah, he was sweet. He still is...is it bad that I think I love him?"

The three boys looked at each other, "no," they said in unison. "He takes care of you right?"

Minsung nodded "and you mentioned your ex was um... abusive?"

He nodded again "yeah, he was um yeah...he hit me a lot and was really rough during sex didn't really care about my needs."

"But jaehyun is different from him, he makes sure to clean up and that I'm good with everything--and he always makes sure I get enough sleep. Always asks how my day was...I like him. A lot."

~~~

"So...how is he," jaeho asked. Jaehyun smiled, he was looking at the tv "he's great," he spoke up. Jaeho groaned, "I'm being for real, how is he?"

"He's great really, always so shy but he isn't at the same time," he said as smashed some buttons on the controller. "He's adorable, he makes me lose my head sometimes. In a good way though."

"And he loves kids so I don't have to worry about him hitting anyone."

Taehyung smiled "glad you like him so much," he said. Jaehyun smiled, "yeah me too," he said as he went back to the game. Dongmin, who was sitting on the floor with headphones on, walked to Taehyung . "Daddy I want to go with mommy," he said as he took off the headphones. Taehyung nodded, he stood up and walked dongmin to their room. They were watching a movie, Taehyung opened the door.

Dongmin walked in and ran to Jimin "wanted to be with you Mommy," he said. Jimin nodded, dongmin crawled on the bed and to Minsung. "Minnie, I have good news," he whispered.

"And what's that?"

"Hyunie said he really really likes you," he whispered. Minsung smiled "oh really?"

Dongmin nodded, "he told my papa," he said. Minsung nodded, he rubbed his head "watch the movie with us."

Dongmim nodded, he crawled back to Jimin and laid next to him.

~~~~~~

Later that day when jungkook and yugyeom were in the car on their way home yugyeom asked "did I do something wrong?"

Jungkook shook his head "no why do you ask?"

"Well you've been distant lately," he said, jungkook hummed "I know and I'm sorry," he said bringing up yugyeoms hand to kiss. "I don't want to be that person but...can I know why?"

Jungkook didn't say anything for the rest of the ride.

Sometime after they got home, yugyeom got undressed and laid next to jungkook . "I don't want us to fight, I want you to tell me when something is wrong...because you can trust me."

Jungkook nodded "my parents are getting a divorce," he said quietly. His voice cracked at the end, yugyeom sat up, he pulled jungkook into a hug and held him tightly. "I'm sorry baby," he said, "I didn't want to leave my mom by herself so I've been with her."

"I understand baby, she can stay here too if she wants," yugyeom offered, "you sure yug. I know she isn't fond of you?"

Yugyeom shook his head "she can stay, really."

Jungkook kissed yugyeom "thank you baby...really."

"You can call her."

"She's probably asleep right now," he said as he laid back with Yugyeom. The aforementioned rubbed jungkooks back till he fell asleep, once he did he grabbed his phone and texted the group chat.

Yugyeom
His parents are getting a divorce
Yugyeom
He's asleep but I offered for her to stay here.

Jimin
Aw poor kookie
Jimin
He cares about his mom so much

Yugyeom
I know, I just--idk :(

Jimin
Get some sleep yug