TWENTY THREE

Dongmin happily opened the door when he heard Jimins voice. He hugged his legs once he saw him, jimin bent down and hugged him. "I had lots of fun," he told Jimin, who just smiled and looked at jaehyun.

The aforementioned nodded and gave him a thumbs up. "Pa-papa is with uncle joonie if you want to be with him," he said as he let go. Dongmin nodded, he bid jaehyun a goodbye then left, jimin smiled.

"D-did he g-give you a hard time," he asked, jaehyun shook his head. "No we just watched youtube and movies, we also played uno for a bit." jimin nodded to what he was saying. "Well thank you, i don't have money on me rig--"

"You don't have to, i genuinely had a good time."

~~~~~~

Taehyung sat on the bed as he listened to Namjoon talk. He had both twins in their stroller. "I was thinking...that you'd ask seokjin for the blessing considering he's been the closest thing to a parent, to jimin." Taehyung nodded, really thinking at he was good idea.

"I'll ask him another day, some time when we get home," he said as he stood up. Namjoon nodded "also, i just got a message from your doctor. They want to set up an appointment, just to check on you."

Taehyung once again nodded, hearing a knock on the door, namjoon walked over and opened it. Revealing dongmin "is my papa here," he whispered.

Namjoon nodded and stepped out of the way. Dongmin walked in the room and straight to his papa. "I miss you flower," he said as he picked him up.

"Missed you more papa," he said kissing his cheek.

Time Skip

All of them laid on one bed as they watched a movie. Dongmin was by their legs while Jimin basically laid on top of taehyung. Jimin drew little shapes on his chest as they watched the movie. "So when do we go ho-home," jimin asked.

"Tomorrow, and Thursday i have a doctors appointment," he whispered. Jimin nodded, he rolled off the bed and laid next to him "is it something i should be concerned about," he asked as he got comfortable again.

"Just my mental health, they wanna make sure I'm okay," he said. Jimin sat up straight "are you, a-a-are you okay...in that way," he asked. Taehyung nodded "of course, i have you and the kids."

Jimin nodded as he laid back down. He kissed his cheek and rested.

Time Skip (thursday)

Taehyung woke up feeling tired, he knew he had a doctors appointment later, he honestly wasn't ready for it at all. He rolled over and checked the time 6:50, he turned to jimin and shook him softly.

"Wake up baby," he whispered, jimin woke up easily and stretched, almost hitting Taehyung in the face. "Good morning," he whispered. Taehyung smiled and bent down, he pecked his lips and sat up. "Did y-you just wa-wake up," he asked, taehyung nodded. Jimin leaned over and kissed his cheek, "you're gonna be o-okay," he asked. Taehyung nodded "just hate that i can't take y'all," he said rubbing his head.

"Joon will update us," jimin said hopefully. Taehyung nodded "go shower, i-i'll ma-make breakfast," he whispered as he kissed his cheek.

"Don't really wanna go," he said, jimin sighed and rubbed his back. "I know," jimin whispered.

"Shower with me," taehyung asked, jimin leaned over and checked the time on his phone. "We got an hour," he whispered. Taehyung nodded and got off the bed, he grabbed jimin and threw him over his shoulder.

He quickly grabbed a condom and walked over to the restroom. Jimin giggled as he walked them over to the bathroom.

~~~~~~

Jimin slowly walked out of the restroom and to his bedroom. He quickly got dressed and made his way back to the kitchen. He poured three bowls of cereal then went to wake up Dongmin.

He sat on his bed and rubbed his back, once he woke up he smiled at Jimin. "Morning daddy," he whispered, jimin smiled and picked him up, he placed him on his lap and smiled. "Morning sw-sweets," he said kissing his cheeks.

"H-how'd you sleep," he asked, dongmin laid his head on his chest. "Good, had a dream that we got ice cream and drove down rainbow road," he whispered.

Jimin laughed at his imagination, "would you like to do that when papa gets back," he asked and he felt dongmin nod.

"Let's go get b-breakfast," he said as he was about to stand up. "No! Daddy said you can't carry me yet," he said getting off his lap, jimin rolled his eyes and stood up. He grabbed his hand and walked them out of the room, dongmin ran ahead and got the milk out himself. He handed it to jimin then got a juice box.

Taehyung walked in the room and started helping jimin out a bit. He placed the baby monitors down and gave Dongmin a kiss on the cheek. Dongmin smiled and returned the kiss. "Morning papa," said. 

"Morning flower."

~~~~~~

When Namjoon came he was seokjin and the kids. Seokjin walked over to Jimin and greeted him. "H-hi hyung," he said, seokjin smiled.

"What are you do-doing," he asked as he placed one of the twins in the basket. "Gonna go grocery shopping, we're almost out of food," he said as he fixed jinwoo on his hip.

"You wa-wanna leave the kids here, I-it's ea-easier to get the th-things you need then all the c-a-n-d-y they ask for," he said. Seokjin smiled "are you sure," asked, jimin nodded.

"Well i can go right now real quick, if you don't mind," he asked, jimin shook his head as he grabbed jinwoo from Seokjin. The aforementioned left to get the diaper bag and quickly made his way back.

"Give me like two hours," he said as he gave Jinwoo and jihyo a kiss on the cheek. "Be nice please," he whispered to the small girl.

She nodded and gave him an extra kiss on the cheek, "bye momma i love you."

"I love you more."

A/N im coloring my moms and sisters hair wish them luck sjdjsjsj