SIXTY ONE

When taehyung and noah came back he handed Jungkook Dongmin's shoes and instructed noah to sit with jimin. Who just rubbed his arm "you okay," he asked.

"I don't know any of these people, a bit overwhelmed," he said. Jimin nodded "this is my Seokjin hyung, my brother, that's Namjoon hyung, Taehyungs brother."

Noah nodded and waved at them, who were both looking at the mention of their names. "I'll introduce you to everyone else," jimin said as he bent down to tie his shoe.

Noah nodded "did you get names down already?"

"Waited for you guys," jungkook said. "We have two lanes, because there's much of us," he said. Jimin nodded he walked to one of the machines and started putting everyone's name in. Jungkook did the same to the other side.

Jimin
Taehyung
Dongmin
Noah
Seokjin
Namjoon
Jihyo

Jungkook
Yugyeom
Jaeho
Jinsoo
Yoongi
Hoseok
Jaehyun
Jihyun

After that everyone started the game. Jimin went first, only getting seven pins out of the ten. When Noah went for his turn Jimin took his shot, "i think i want to adopt noah," he whispered. Taehyung looked down at him "you think so?"

Jimin nodded, taehyung smiled "okay, let's think about it." Jimin nodded, he wrapped his arm around Taehyungs. He kissed his cheek, noah sat back next to them. "Can i use your phone?" he asked taehyung.

"Later okay, relax right now...have some fun," he said. Noah nodded.

~~~~~~

"Write what you want to drink," jimin said as he gave taehyung a piece of paper and pen. Once it was done Jimin stood up "let me go with you," taehyung said.

Noah decided to follow them "can i talk to you both?" Jimin nodded.

"I uh...i like living with you guys...i ju-just think maybe--"

"We'd adopt you," taehyung asked, noah nodded. Jimin smiled, he rubbed Noah's arm. "That's something we're already thinking about," taehyung said. Noah looked at them with a big smile, his eyes were big. "Thanks guys," he said quietly.

"Now helps is carry these to everyone else," jimin said as he offered a small smile.

"Hyunie it's my turn can you help me please," dongmin asked as he walked over to Jaehyun, who was having a conversation with Jihyun.

"Yeah, give me a sec," he said. Dongmin waited as he finished is sentence then walked Dongmin over to the isle for him. He ended up making a strike "does it mean i won?"

Jaehyun nodded "sure," he said. Dongmin smiled, he sat back on his spot and Jaehyun walked back to his.

The three boys finally returned with drinks "pizza and wings should be out in a bit," Jimin said.

"Meaning sit down, and relax...yes we're making it about you," jinsoo said as he pushed Jimin to sit down. Jimin shook his head "but the kids--"

"And that's where i play the roll of...hm...i don't know their dad," taehyung said. Jimin rolled his eyes, taehyung leaned towards and kissed his cheek.

"Jimin-shi, i need to use the restroom," noah said. Jimin nodded, noah left the spot. "So are you going to properly introduce us or no?"

"He's scared i guess," he said. "But his name is Noah, he sixteen and we may or may not adopt him."