THIRTY SIX

TW mentions of Sexual assault/ rape/ abortion

Yugyeom looked down at his fingers, he took a couple of deep breaths then started.

"He--he started doing this when i first go-got the job, he would always flirt with me a-and i would let him be-because me an-and kook didn't know each other yet," he started off. Jimin nodded, yugyeom took a couple more of deep breaths.

"An-and when me and jungkook started talking i to-told him i wanted it to stop," he explained further.

"A-at first he stopped and respected my wi-wishes and i was grateful for it, cause--" he stopped a bit. Jimin offered him his hand to squeeze.

"Y-y-you can stop if you need too," he said to a reassure him. Yugyeom shook his head "i need help but i can't bring myself to tell jungkook," he whispered.

"Alright, continue when y-your comfortable."

They waited a couple of minutes before he continued, "a couple months back...after that trip he started flirting again."

"But he would grope me and he kept assisting that it was accidents and he-- did that to me...he touched me and...and he wouldn't stop touching me and he di-didn't want to stop and i was so scared--it happened too many times and he wouldn't use a condom and--"

"Hey, okay...breath yuggie, im right here...I got you here," jimin said. By then there was little scratches at the door. Jimin quickly opened it and allowed yeontan in, who immediately jumped on his (yugyeoms) lap. "Jimin I'm bimale...the fi-first time he did it without a condom i go-got pregnant and me and koo were just starting to get better an-and i was scared minnie--" he said as he cried harder.

"We can stop yugyeom, if it's too much we can stop..."

"Im on the pill now..." he started off a bit calmer. "But every time koo tries to love me in that way i can't let him...it scares me hyung," he said quietly.

"Hey look, you're overwhelmed right now...get some rest okay? I'll be here if you need me o-okay.."

Yugyeom nodded, they both walked out of the rooms and into their own.

A few days later

"Jimin," yugyeom yelled out, jimin quickly ran into the arm. "Wh-what's wrong," he asked as he ran into the room, "they're sitting up by themselves"  he said excitedly. Jimin smiled and rubbed their head "my b-babies are so sm-smart..." he said as he placed a kiss on their heads.

"Baby," they both heard, jimin rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. Dongmin, Jungkook, and taehyung were in the living room with bags in their hands. "What," jimin said as he crossed his arms.

"I missed you," he said with a cheeky smile. Jimin once again rolled his eyes, jungkook walked over to yugyeom and greeted him. Jungkook doesn't touch him unless yugyeom does it first.

Yugyeom scooted closer to him and wrapped his arms around him. "I'm sorry," he whispered as he hugged Jungkook.

"Stop saying sorry baby,"he said as he hugged him back. "Can i kiss you," he asked, yugyeom nodded and Jungkook quickly pecked his lips.

Yugyeom smiled and kissed his cheek. "Hey...i love you," he whispered, yugyeom smiled and nodded.

"Love you more," he whispered.

"I also got McDonalds--ow"

"Taehyung!"

~~~~~~

Yugyeom walked into the nursery with jimin. "Um...i have a usb thing, with pictures of all the marks he gave me...a friend has them and i want to get them today..."

Jimin nodded "le-let me ge-get Taehyung," he said but Yugyeom shook his head. He explained that getting them involved could be bad and he just wanted to get the usb and leave. "I can't drive yuggie, and you're gonna be to shooken up...i can call jinsoo," he suggested. Yugyeom nodded he walked out of the room, jimin finished with the twins and texted jinsoo. He then walked to the couch and laid on top of taehyung. "Can me and Yugyeom go to the mall," he asked cutely. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You need a ride," he asked as he rubbed his back. Jimin shook his head "jinsoo is gonna drive us, just a day out," he said with a small smile.

"Mi-might just get the kids some things and stuff for you," he said as he sat up. Taehyung nodded and rubbed his leg, "go get dressed, and I'll get my card," he said. Jimin nodded and got off his lap "kiss," he asked before he left the room. Taehyung gave him a couple of kisses then sent Jimin away.

Getting a text from Jinsoo he quickly got dressed and walked out of the room. His outfit consisted of one of Taehyungs black shirts and blue skinny jeans with rips in them. He walked in the living room, jungkook, yugyeom, Taehyung, and jinsoo were sitting on the couch waiting for him. "Sorry," He said with a smile, they all stood up.

"Your phone is fully charge," jimin nodded, "got your wallet," he nodded again.

"Okay have fun and be careful...don't get here to late," Taehyung said as he planted a small kiss on his cheek.

"I won't, if yo-you need me ca-call okay," he said, taehyung nodded and kissed him again.

The three of them left, they left the house and jimin explained to jinsoo that they needed to go to the office first.

~~~~~~

Getting to the office all three of them decided to get off the car. Jimin grabbed Yugyeom's hand and held it. "We go in and go o-out, i won't let him touch yo-you," he said. Yugyeom nodded and they made their way inside.

Getting inside everyone greeted Yugyeom, especially Henry, that made Jimins blood boil...he knew what he was doing. "Wheres the desk at," jinsoo asked. Yugyeom pointed straight and they all walked that way. Yugyeom talked to his coworker and she started to look for the file.

"Hey Yug--"

"Don't touch him, don't talk to him...leave us alone we'll leave you alone," jinsoo said as he grabbed his wrist. Henry rolled his eyes "i just want to check up on him, want to ask when he's coming back to work," he said with a fake smile.

"I got it," Yugyeom whispered, they all turned around and henry slapped Jinsoo's ass as they left. Jinsoo bit the inside of his cheek and turned around, he grabbed him and pushed him to the wall. "Touch me...or anyone else like that again...and I'll ruin your life...don't try me," he said pushing him more so he made sure it hurt. Then they left.