FIFTY SEVEN

Taehyung knocked on Jaehyun's door. Once he opened the door Taehyung walked inside and sat on the couch. Jaehyun waited for more but nothing. He closed the door and saw Taehyung with his head in his hands. Jihyun walked in the room but stopped when he saw Taehyung.

"Oh um, hi. I'm jihyun nice to meet you."

Taehyung didn't say anything, he leaned back and uncovered his face. Jaehyun walked to jihyun and kissed his cheek, "I'll be there in a bit."

Jihyun nodded, he walked back to the room and Jaehyun walked to Taehyung. "Um...you good?"

Taehyung laughed "i fucked up, big time." Jaehyun nodded, he stayed quiet till he spoke up again. "Got ahold of Daehyun--"

"Oh shit, how is she?"

"She's fine, but we--i left the kids home alone and jimin kicked me out," he said to shorten it out. "Wow, you idiot."

"I know, but can i stay here? For like three days," he asked. Jaehyun nodded, he stood up. "Me and Jihyun will be in my room," he said and taehyung nodded.

Daehyun
Hey. Hows everything with Jimin?

Taehyung
Staying at a friends

Daehyun
This is all on me
Daehyun
Come stay here and I'll go talk to jimin. This isn't your fault

Taehyung
Dw about it. Im just giving us some time.

Daehyun
Well lmk if you need anything.

Taehyung laid back on the couch, he set up an alarm just incase he fell asleep.

~~~~~~

Jimin smiled as he brushed Hana's hair, it was finally long enough to start tying up. Jimin looked at the mirror and saw her drooling. "Ew nasty girl," he said playfully. Hearing a knock on the door he stood up and walked to the front.

When he opened the door he was shocked to see Daehyun. "Um hi, wow...i just wanted to say sorry...for leaving the kids the way we did," she said as she looked down. Jimin looked to the side "I'm not mad at you two, ju-just disappointed," he said.

Daehyun looked down "i know but um i just wanted to apologize for the both of us."

Jimin nodded "i appreciate it...i h-have to take her a ba-bath. Take care and I'll see you soon."

Then he closed the door. He walked to the restroom and got hana's stuff. He kissed her head "so pretty," he said kissing her cheek again.

After the bath they were back in his room and jimin was brushing her hair again. Hearing his phone he leaned forward and picked it up. It was taehyung. He called for dongmin, when he walked in the room he had his bear in his hand. He answered his phone then handed it to Dongmin.

"Hi daddy," he said happily.

"Hey flower, what are you doing?"

Dongmin shrugged then started talking about watching his movies. "Where's mommy at?"

"Next to me," he said as he moved the phone to face him. Jimin waved at him then stood up, he stood up and brought her to the crib.

Jimin walked back to dongmin and sat behind him. He walked started go comb his hair as well. "Put my hair up too daddy," he said.

Jimin nodded and started to tie it up. "Th-there you go baby," he said kissing his head. Dongmin smiled at the feeling, he yawned and snuggled closer to him.

"Tired already flower?"

Dongmin nodded slowly "yeah," he whispered. "Get on the bed lo-love," he said as he helped him up. Dongmin crawled on the bed and got under the covers. He quickly fell asleep.

"He's been sleeping all day," jimin whispered. Taehyung nodded, "how are the twins?"

"Hana just fell asleep, dee has been asleep," he said. "I'm sorry, min--baby...i was stup--"

"I know, g-g-goodnight taehyung."

Taehyung nodded, he whispered a quick 'i love you' then hung up. Jimin let out a shaky breath. "Love you too," he whispered.

~~~~~~

"Mommy wake up," dongmin whispered, jimins eyes shot open. "Someone is knocking," he whispered. Jimin nodded it took him a while before he stood up.

He walked to the door and opened it see jinsoo "you're boyfriend is being a sad bitch on my couch so I'm coming to your couch...also your mom is here."

Jimin looked at him as he threw himself on the couch. Then greeted his mom. "The kids are ready," jimin tilted his head.

"Min today is sunday," she said. Jimins eyes widen "shit, i forgot hold on--ow mom."

"Language dummy," she said. Jimin rubbed his arm "'m so-sorry."

"Let the kids sleep, and talk to me...i know something's wrong," she said, jimin nodded he walked to the kitchen and they both started cooking. "D-did you ever leave me b-by myself?"

"Always had a sitter, why?"

Jimin sighed "he le-left the kids home--Taehyung le-left them alone."

"What the fuck he left them alone," jinsoo yelled. Jimin nodded, his mom shook his head. "Were they okay?"

Jimin nodded, his mom sighed again. "Okay, well how long was he out."

"He said 15 minutes, i was helping jungkook with a thing and he stayed home."

She nodded again, jimin waited for her to answer him. She shrugged "the kids were fine and he wasn't gone long, he's okay."

"I would've kicked his ass," jinsoo said as he walked inside the kitchen. Jimins mom smiled "always a pleasure jinsoo."

"I slapped him," jimin said, jinsoo laughed. "He was be-being stupid and the kids could've gotten hurt."

"You know, your dad left you alone once. You and seokjin were still little, he went to the neighbors...the small old lady," she started off.

"And he was gone for like five minutes and i freaked out too, but after awhile i calmed down and he was right. Both of you were okay and he wasn't gone long, you were both asleep too."

Jimin nodded "you're new at this, you're just unprepared and scared. And it's scarier because you have to be careful with Dongmin."

Jimin nodded again, he walked out of the kitchen to go get the kids. His mom watched him leave the room "he called me last night, taehyung."

"He came to mine crying about how he messed up...woke me up."

Jimin walked in with Dongmin and carrying the twins, jinsoo took Hana. "Grandma!" Dongmin yelled as he ran to her.

"Hey sweet cheeks, how are you doing?"

"'M tired grandma."

"Well grandma made food for you," she said. Dongmin nodded and asked to be picked up and sat him on a chair.