EIGHTY FIVE

"Mommy can i get a candy," Dongmin asked, jimin nodded and asked him to get him one too. Jimin grabbed their drinks and joined Dongmin in picking the candy "should we get one for everyone else," he said looking up at Jimin, who nodded.

He was paying for it anyways, dongmin grabbed more chocolate for everyone then held on to his hand. Jimin kissed his cheek, they met up with minsung and jaehyun "i can hold these fore you," minsung said as he offered to grabbed the candies for dongmin.

"I got it, im a big boy," he said.

~~~~~~

When they got to the car Jimin handed dongmin his candy "eat slowly, i mean it okay?"

"Okay daddy," he said as he opened it, with the help of minsung. "So have you and jaehyun done it yet," jinsoo asked. Minsung blushed "yes, we've done it twice," he said.

Jaehyun smirked "he treats you right," he asked. Minsung smiled "yeah, he's sweet. Knows how to take care of me."

Jinsoo smiled, "if you ever need to talk about anything you can tell us, that's why we do this," he informed. Minsung nodded, he leaned back and listened to what jinsoo was saying.

"--anyways i stopped sleeping around because i saw that taehyung was so happy with you and i thought if i can get ahold of myself maybe i can find that. Then me and jae caught up again...and i slept with him."

Jimin nodded "maybe me and taehyung weren't what snapped you out?"

Jinsoo nodded, he let out a sigh as he relaxed.

When they got back up they handed out the drinks and candy. Dongmin receiving praise for getting them for everyone. He took a seat on the floor and started to color. Jimin handed out the drinks, he sat on the chair and started eating.

Seokjin
Can you do me a favor?

Jimin
Yeah, what's wrong hyung?

Seokjin
Nothing bad i was just wondering if you can take care of the kids for the night
Seokjin
There's a party my boss wants me to go to and i do too
Seokjin
If you can't i totally understand

Jimin
I can take them dw, lmk when you're going to drop them off

Seokjin
Thank you and I'll probably be there around 7?

Jimin replied with an 'okay' then turned off the phone.

~~~~~~

Once jinsoo and jaeho got to their home Jinsoo went straight to the shower. Jaeho cleaned up a bit then walked in the bathroom "can i shower with you?"

Jinsoo hummed "what," he asked "can i get in with you," he asked.

"Oh, yeah go for it," jinsoo said. Jaeho got undressed and joined in the shower. He wrapped his arms around Jinsoo's waist and kissed his cheek. "You okay," jaeho asked.

Jinsoo nodded, "'m tired," he mumbled. Jaeho nodded, "want me to rub your back when were done?"

Jinsoo nodded, he kissed jaeho on the cheek. He looked at him "im sorry," he whispered.

"For?"

Jinsoo looked down, he shrugged "about that stuff," he whispered. Jaeho nodded "nothing you have to apologise about," he said kissing his head. Jinsoo let out a sigh, he looked back up at Jaeho "i love you, i really do okay?"