ONE HUNDRED FOUR

⚠️Smut⚠️

Jk....

Unless?

By the time they got back to their room Jimin was already undressing himself while he sat on taehyungs lap. The aforementioned took Jimin off his lap and placed him on the bed. By now both of them had sobered up a bit. "Wh-what are you doing," Jimin asked.

"Start getting undressed," Taehyung said as he started to unbuckle his belt. Jimin whinnied but did what he was told. Taehyung smirked when he saw him wearing his panties. "Keep those on," Taehyung said. Jimin nodded, "come here and suck me off," once again Jimin followed his orders. Taehyung moaned as he Jimin suck on his member.

He grabbed a chunk of his hair and pulled it, he smiled when he heard the moan Jimin let out. Taehyung pulled Jimin off of him, he pulled him up to kiss him. Taehyung smiled. "Lay on the bed. Head down, ass up," Taehyung said. Jimin got of the bed, hands and knees. Taehyung shook his head, he walked over to Jimin and spanked him.

Jimin moaned, "head down," he said, Jimin put his head down. Taehyung smiled, "good boy," Taehyung said as rubbed jimins ass. "You're being rougher then usual," Jimin mumbled.

"You want me to stop?"

"No."

Taehyung smirked, he pulled Jimin closer to the edge of the bed. "Put your hands behind your back," jimin did what he was told. Taehyung grabbed his belt from the floor and tied up his hands. "How does it feel?"

"Hurts a bit," he said, Taehyung rubbed his back "do you want me to stop?"

Jimin shook his head, Taehyung kneeled down, moved jimins underwear to the side, and started to eat him out (a/n why do I feel so awkward beksksk). Jimin moaned loudly, he wiggled his ass. Taehyung smiled, "feels good," he moaned out.

Jimin moans increased, Taehyung pride grew. Taehyung pulled away causing Jimin to cry out. He took out the ties from his pocket. "I'm gonna blindfold you, and tie this around your mouth," he said. Jimin let out a shaky breath, but he nodded nonetheless. "Nuh uh, I need to hear you say that you're okay with this," he said.

Jimin nodded, Taehyung spanked him. "I-I'm okay wi-with it," he said, Taehyung rubbed his ass again. Taehyung sat him up then, he grabbed the tie and wrapped it around his eyes. "Can I have a kiss please?"

"Do you think you deserve one?"

Jimin nodded, "mhmm yes plea--" he was cut off by Taehyung kissing him. Jimin moaned into the kiss, Taehyung pulled away. He grabbed the tie and wrapped it around his mouth, "repeat these colors."

"Green."

"Gween."

"Yellow."

"Ye'ow."

"Red."

"Wed."

"Red means you need me to stop, yellow means I need to slow down, and green means you're okay. If it gets to much for you, you let me know as soon as possible. Don't not say anything for me, do you understand?"

Jimin nodded, "okay," he said.

~~~

The sound of Jimins moans were mumbled and the sound of skin slapping was loud and fast. Jimin had been complaining that Taehyung was taking to long with prepping him so Taehyung was going rough on him. "You know how hard it was for me to not take you then and there at the bar, grinding on me in public like that," Taehyung said as he snapped his hips hard.