FIFTY TWO

Jaehyun walked in the living room, seokjin was awake with jinwoo. He smiled at jaehyun "you okay," he asked.

He nodded "uh one of the twins woke up," he said.

"Were they crying," he asked. He shook his head. "Then they're okay, they'll fall back to sleep."

Jaehyun nodded "why didn't you ask jimin or tae?"

"Uh they were um...busy and i didn't want to interrupt."

Seokjins eyes widen, he placed jinwoo on namjoon, who was asleep, and stood up to go to jimins room. Not bothering to knock he walked inside their room. Jimin was fast asleep on the bed while taehyung was rubbing his back. "He okay?"

"Just panicked a little, i calmed him down," he said. Seokjin nodded, he walked out of the room, he closed the door leaving them by themselves.

Taehyung laid down and pulled jimin on top of him. Hugging him tightly he fell asleep.

The next morning he woke up to jimin rubbing his chest. He blinked his eyes slowly to wake up. "You okay baby," he asked. Jimin nodded "sc-scared," he whispered.

"Of the rain," he asked jimin nodded. "Still hasn't stopped," he said.

"I'll check out something," he said, jimin nodded once again. Taehyung smiled, he kissed his head "i got you baby, i got you."

~~~~~~

About an hour later dongmin walked into their room crying. Jimin being himself quickly picked him up "what's wrong are you okay?"

"Ha-had a scary dr-dream and no--nobody was in the room," he said crying into his chest. Jimin pulled him closer to himself, "it's okay baby, i got you it's okay."

Taehyung walked over to the both of them and grabbed dongmin. He walked back to the bed and laid him down "shh its okay, breathe for us my love," he said in a calm voice.

"You're gonna be okay, we're right here," he said.

"Forever?"

Taehyung looked at jimin, he grabbed his hand them dongmin's. "And even after that."

Dongmin smiled, he pulled Taehyung down to hug him "love you daddy," he whispered.

"I love you more," taehyung whispered. Dongmin slowly fell back to sleep, taehyung pulled away from him. He threw his blanket over dongmin.

~~~~~~

Later that day, the power in the house went out. Jimin sighed, he walked to dongmins room to check if he was okay. Walking in there he was happy to see that both kids were okay and coloring.

Walking back he saw taehyung walking towards him, "power should be back on in a couple of minutes," he said kissing his cheek.

"And it stopped raining..."

Jimin nodded again taehyung grabbed jimin before he could leave. "What's wrong," he asked.

"Don't worry about it," he whispered. Taehyung let go of him.

~~~~~~

Soon enough everyone, but jaehyun, left the house. It wasn't raining anymore so everyone took their chances to get home. Jaehyun sat on the couch while Jimin and Taehyung cleaned up.

Jimin walked out of the kitchen and to his room. He was in a bad mood but he refused to talk to taehyung. "Mommy," dongmin called out. Jimin turned around "yes love," he asked.

"Can i get a cookie please," he said with a small smile. Jimin smiled at him "let me finish cleaning up th-then yo-you can get one, an-and if you don't ask an-anyone else I'll give you three."

Dongmins eyes widen as he nodded "okay, I'll go finish coloring," he said as he ran out of the room. Jimin smiled at him.

Taehyung walked in the room and closed the door "can i worry about it now?"

Jimin sighed "i ju-just think we we ne-need a bigger house," he said.

Taehyung slouched "we're fine with the apartment we have."

"Ta-taehyung we stuffed like fourteen people i-in here," jimin argued "it felt so stuffy in here!"

"I do-don't mind having them here bu-but we co-could barely move--"

"It's not like i wanted everyone to come here! Look i'll look into a new house if that makes you happy, you spoiled bra--"

"Do-don't, you do not call me that! It's not fair th-that your the on-only one that gets to ma-make these decisions!"

"Because i have a job!"

"Then le-let me get one! You do-don't want me to work but you don't le-let me get to make decisions! This isn't--"

Jimin was cut off by Taehyung pushing him against the wall and kissing him roughly. "Okay i get it, fuck...we'll look into a bigger house," he said with a breathy voice. Jimin moaned as taehyung started to suck harshly on his neck.

"If th-this how all ar-are fights gonna en-end up I'll make sure to ar-argue with you all the time," jimin said as he fought back his moans. "Wa-wait tae, i pr-promised dongmin cookies."

"Give me a cookie first," taehyung said. Jimin let out a breathy giggle "stop you dummy."

"Okay fine, i want one more kiss."

Jimin tippy toed and kiss his lips. "I love you," taehyung said. 

"Shut up, 'm still mad at you."

Taehyung chuckled, he leaned down and pecked his cheek. Jimin did the same then left the room, he walked in the living room and saw Dongmin coloring and, jaeho's phone playing music as he wore headphones. He walked to the kitchen and placed four cookies on his plate, then he got out a cup to pour him some milk.

He walked back to the living room and placed the cookies next to him. Dongmin took off his headphones and started to eat the cookies.

"Thank you mommy," he said kissing his cheek. "You're welcome love bug."

"Jimin," taehyung called walking out of the room. Jimin looked back "can i get some cookies too,"  Jimin rolled his eyes but nodded. He looked back and saw Jaehyun smiling at him, jimin slouched "go jae," he said rolling his eyes.

"Thanks mom," he said standing up and going to the kitchen. "They're silly," dongmin said with a big smile.