NINE

Taehyung walked in the house and sat next to Dongmin, who sat on his lap. Taehyung smiled and held him close "where's daddy at," Taehyung asked.

"Using the potty," taehyung nodded. "What are you watching," he asked quietly. "I don't know," dongmin said. Taehyung just laughed "okay weirdo," he said laying down on the couch. Dongmin laid on his chest and sighed, Taehyung looked at him and rubbed his back. "You okay flower," Taehyung asked. Dongmin nodded "just really bored," he whispered.

"Is there anything you want to do," taehyung asked, Dongmin shrugged. "You sure my love, you want some ice cream."

"Just want you papa," Dongmin whispered, Taehyung nodded and rubbed his back slowly putting him to sleep.

Jimin walked in the room with the twins in their stroller. They were both asleep so his movements were slow. "Flower i-it's time fo--oh nevermind i guess," he said. Taehyung smiled and waved at him. "He's be-been bored wi-without you," jimin said walking over to them.

Taehyung nodded and tried his best to sit up with him. Once he did he stood up and tried to lay him on the couch, but Dongmin had his arms wrapped around Taehyungs neck and he wasn't showing any signs of letting go. Jimin giggled at the sight of Taehyung trying to get him go to lay down.

Guess not Taehyung thought to himself. "Like my new necklace," Taehyung said turning around to him. Jimin giggled and nodded, "v-very cute."

Taehyung leaned forward and kissed his lips, jimin smiled. A knock on the door grabbed their attention, "I'll get it," taehyung said walking to the door but not forgetting to slap jimins ass before he left.

Walking to the door he opened it and saw Jungkook and yugyeom with some gifts. "It's for Seokjins kids--"

"Dongmin is gonna throw a fit, why didn't you drop them off at his ho--"

"Don't worry i didn't forget to get him something," jungkook said holding up another bag. Taehyung rolled his eyes "was i supposed to cook something," he asked as he turned to Jimin.

"Hyung said he got it done since jihyo only likes his cooking," jimin explained.

Taehyung rose his eyebrow and it was only then when Jimin realised what he said. He quickly put his hands over his mouth as his eyes went wide. "Y-you gu-guys didn't hear that ok-okay," he said as he left the room.

Taehyung just smiled at him lovingly. Jungkook snapped his fingers in front of his face to snap him out of it. "We get it, you're in love with him," jungkook said.

"Papa, 'm cold," Dongmin whispered. "Let's go put you in your bed--"

"No wanna stay with you," Dongmin whispered, taehyung sighed and rubbed his back. He walked to his room and grabbed his blanket, and threw it over him. "Tank you papa," he whispered then went back to sleep.

Taehyung turned his head and kissed his head. Walking back to the living room he saw namjoon and seokjin with their kids. "Uh Dongmin is asleep," taehyung said to get everyones attention.

The little girl Seokjin was holding  tried to hide behind him. "Jihyo that's your uncle taehyung," seokjin said trying to push her forward. She shook her head and hid more, "I'm nice I promise," Taehyung said with a smile.

She still shook her head, taehyung shrugged and walked to jimin who was silently laughing. "Sh-she warmed up to m-me pretty fast," jimins boasted. Taehyung rolled his eyes "whatever," he mumbled. Jimin giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Min can you help change his diaper please," namjoon called out Jimin nodded and stood up.

"Wait i can help with that--"

"Taehyung you're holding Dongmin," namjoon said pointing at him, Taehyung sighed and sat back down.

Time skip

Once it was time to wake up Dongmin taehyung took him to his room. "Alright flower time to wake up," he said patting his butt, Dongmin whinnied and shook his head. "No papa," he said burying his head in the nape of his neck. "Cmon jinnie is here," taehyung said.

"But wanna stay with you," Dongmin whispered "and you can i just need to wake up so you can eat." 

Dongmin nodded and rubbed his eyes "you wanna wet your face or no," Dongmin shook his head. Taehyung nodded and walked to the living room.

"Do you think you can eat by yourself while i feed the babies," Dongmin nodded and allowed Taehyung to place him down. Taehyung walked over to Jimin and kissed his forehead.

"You're cute," he said Jimin smiled and shook his head, "here i can get her," he said reaching for her.

Jimin shook his head "i already fed daeho, you can go ahead and eat," he said the pecked his cheek.  Taehyung was hesitant but left to dongmin.

"So I'm assuming everything is back to normal," seokjin said taking a seat next to Jimin, who nodded.

"Yeah he ap-apologized to me and Ji-Jinsoo, and h-he finally w-went to ta-talk to Yoongi," jimin made sure to whisper the last part. Seokjin nodded and adjusted Jinwoo "so did he tell you anything," he asked.

"J-just ta-talked about the car accident," jimin said in a soft tone. He looked out of the kitchen and saw him eating with dongmin. "Did he tell you why," seokjin asked as he began to burp Jinwoo. Jimin shook his head "ju-just said he wa-wanted to talk," Jimin said.

He stood up and walked Hana over to her crib, he covered her with her blanket and put the small cover down. He walked back to seokjin who was still burping the baby, then he threw up.

"Oh baby, really," seokjin said. Namjoon walked in the room and grabbed jinwoo from him. Jimin giggled a bit "you wa-wanna wh-where one of my sh-shirt hyung," jimin asked and seokjin nodded.

Jimin led seokjin to his room and grabbed one of his shirt from the closet. "Here it mi-might fit bi-big," Jimin said handing him the shirt.

Jimin walked out of the room and to taehyung and Dongmin, he bent down and kissed both of their heads. Dongmin smiled and pecked his lips.

"Uh uncle jimin, where's my daddy and jinnie," Jihyo asked as she held on to his shirt. "Uh your daddy is i-in th-the ki-kitchen and ji-jinnie is ch-changing his shirt," jimin said with a small smile.

"Okay thank you,"  she said and made her way into the kitchen.

Time skip

Soon it was already time to put the kids to sleep. "Goodnight papa, i love you," dongmin said giving him a kiss on the cheek. Taehyung smiled and kissed his head "goodnight daddy, i love you," dongmin said pecking his nose. Jimin smiled and kissed his head "i love you too flower."

Both parents made it into their room and as soon as they laid down they fell asleep.