EIGHTY FOUR

After finishing the tattoo jaeho walked him out and told him to let jimin know to make an appointment. Jaeho went back to his room to clean up, jinsoo followed behind to help. Jaeho grabbed his arm, jinsoo looked at him "you okay jae?"

"I need to talk to you, about something...but when we go home--"

"Well now you're just making me nervous," he said, jaeho shook his head. "Just tell me--"

"Baby, it's just--i didn't mean to but i read one of your messages and they asked you to go over to--do that shit--"

"So why are you freaking out about this?"

Jaeho sighed "cause i don't like it--i don't like that people used to use you like that. I'm your fucking boyfriend--"

"And that's how It's staying--i'm sorry i used to sleep around but--"

Jimin walked in "i have someone who has an appointment," he said glancing down. Jaeho nodded "you can send them in," he said.

"This is why i wanted to talk at home," jaeho said. Jinsoo walked out of the room and sat next to Jimin, "you take walk-ins today right?"

Jimin nodded "give me a minute," he said standing up. He walked to the back. "We have a walk in, i don't know if you want to take him or just wait till jae is out," he said to Jaehyun, who nodded and stood up.

He walked to the front and walked the guy to his room. Jimin checked on the kids then walked back you "you okay," he asked taking a seat.

Jinsoo shrugged "i don't know, i know why he gets insecure, but he doesn't need to be i always tell him not too but I doesn't just work like that and--."

Jimin nodded, he rubbed Jinsoo's back and kissed the top of his head. "It'll be okay," he said going back to the book, jinsoo nodded he went back to looking at the drawings.

Taehyung walked out of the office with Daeho on his hip. "Someone misses their mommy," he said, daeho made grabby hands towards jimin. "Mommy," he whinnied out. Jimin grabbed him and placed him on his lap "you teething too?"

Daeho nodded, unknowingly to what he asked. He placed his hand on his cheek "I'll get his medicine," Taehyung said walking to the back.

"They were asleep all night for the first time in so long--their teething has been a real--" he stopped to cover Daeho's ears "pain in the ass," he finished off. Jinsoo nodded. He rubbed his head "hana has been having a hard time lately," jimin said.

"Ball," daeho yelled, jimin giggled "let me put your medicine on them you can go play with your ball," jimin said kissing his cheek. Daeho smiled, he grabbed jimins nose "ball!"

Taehyung came back with the ointment "it's small so i couldn't see it," he said. Jimin nodded he put on the medicine causing him to cry "i know it taste nasty baby but it's gonna help," he said kissing his cheek. Daeho held on closer to Jimin, he put in the paci that was attached to his shirt. Daeho leaned on top of him, jimin leaned down and kissed his head. "You look so cute when you talk in dad," jinsoo said, softly caressing his (daeho's) cheek. "You glow when you talk about the kids," he said, jimin smiled "you love them so much huh," he said.

Jimin nodded again "i love the feeling of protecting them, that they depend on me."

"Let me go put him down--"

"Is that a baby---"

"Shh, if you wake him up i will personally chop off your balls," jimin said to the customer coming out of jaeho's room. He nodded as he walked to the front, jimin walked back to the room and laid daeho next to hana, who was asleep as well. He look around the room, dongmin was asleep on the couch there. He was holding his bear close and wrapped in his blanket.

"Do you think one of the twins will have my stutter," he said, taehyung shrugged. "When did it start happening with you?"

"When i could talk correctly--well like full understandable sentences," he said. Taehyung chuckled, "i love you," he said.

"I love you more," jimin said pecking his cheek. Jimin walked out of the room and into the front jaeho was dragging jinsoo to his old office.

Jimin walked next to jaehyun "should we be worried about them having sex?"

Jimin shook his head "they wouldn't do it with the kids here."

Jaehyun chuckled, he walked to where taehyung was. Jimin decided to follow too. They were on lunch so they were waiting for delivery.

~~~

Jinsoo took a seat on the old desk, jaeho took his hand and kissed it. "I'm sorry, i shouldn't have gotten mad--"

"You know i love you right?"

Jaeho nodded, "i just--i know you love me it's just--"

"You don't like that part of me, i know and i don't either and if i could change it then i would--but i can't and i love you...only you."

Jaeho nodded "i know i just--i wasn't this 'cool guy' and i get insecure--"

"I know i know, but i get insecure too. I hate that i used to pass myself off like some slu--"

"Stop calling yourself that, you aren't a slut."

Jinsoo nodded, he wiped his eyes "we'll move on okay...and if you ever see someone texting me for that then block them, delete them, i don't care just you don't ever have to feel that way again okay?"

Jaeho nodded, he grabbed Jinsoo's face and kissed him. Jinsoo wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed back. When they pulled apart jaeho kissed all over his face. "I love you okay," he said going back to kissing him again. Jinsoo smiled "i love you too," he said kissing him again.

"You're mine, all mine," jaeho whispered kissing him again, jinsoo smiled "all yours." Jinsoo kissed his cheek "and i mean it, 'm all yours okay? And you're all mine."

Jaeho nodded, he once again kissed Jinsoo who pulled away "they're gonna think we're fucking," he said. Jaeho smiled, he kissed jinsoo's forehead, "we should get out of here then."

They both walked out, "we need drinks," jaehyun said, jinsoo rolled his eyes. "I can get them," minsung offered, jimin stood up "i'll go with him," he said.

"I'll go too," Jinsoo said, dongmin walked to jimin "can i go too?"

Jimin nodded "go get your jacket," he said kissing his cheek.

~~~~~~

"I just want to let you know they're going to talk about our dicks the whole ride," Taehyung said to jaehyun before they left.

Once the four of them got in the car, jimin and dongmin in the back. Dongmin was to busy paying attention to the phone then anything else. "So what was all that about," jimin asked.

"Minsung doesn't even know what's going on," jinsoo said before he said anything about the situation. Jimin nodded "me, jinsoo, and Yugyeom, jungkooks boyfriend i think y'all have met," he said. "We all meet up or text but it's just us talking," he continued, "but yeah and it looks like you genuinely like Jaehyun so you can be part of this now," he finished off. Minsung nodded "but yeah usually we talk about how small our boyfriends dicks are," jinsoo said causing him to laugh.