SIXTY EIGHT

When they left the room they saw Dongmin and Noah watching a movie. Jimin walked over to both of them "so what do you want to eat," he asked. They both shrugged "anything is fine," noah said. Jimin nodded, he walked back to the kitchen. Jimin sat on the counter while taehyung got everything out.

"You want anything specific," he asked, jimin nodded "oatmeal with fruit," he said. Taehyung nodded he got the stuff out for that, jimin smiled. Taehyung walked over to jimin, he kissed his neck then his lips. "Pretty," he whispered. Jimin smiled "start the food dummy, i gotta go check on the twins," he said hopping off the counter. Taehyung slapped his ass as he walked out "tae stop," he said.

Taehyung smirked, jimin walked into the twins room hana was awake and Daeho was still asleep. Jimin walked up to them, he picked up hana and walked her over to change her diaper. After changing her diaper he walked back to the crib and picked up daeho "hey baby, time to get up," he whispered.

Daeho cried for a minute before jimin calmed him down, he quickly changed his diaper then picked up hana. He walked back to the living room and placed them on the floor. "Don't let them put anything in their mouth," he said as he handed them their toys.

He stood up and walked back to the kitchen. He walked back to the kitchen, taehyung was almost done cooking. Jimin walked back to the living room and picked up the twins "food is almost done," he said standing up straight. They both nodded "Noah your phone is in one of the kitchen drawers," he said. Noah nodded, he was about to stand up but Jimin stopped him.

"I don't want you calling that number...first rule okay...you are not allowed to call them," jimin said as he adjusted the twins. "I trust you enough but if i have to i will check your phone," he finished off.

Noah nodded, he stood up and walked to the kitchen. Jimin waved dongmin over, the aforementioned got off the couch and walked over to the kitchen. Jimin sat the twins in their high chairs and grabbed their food. Jimin sat in front of them and started feeding them, taehyung rubbed his back.

"Go eat i got them," he said, jimin shook his head "It's okay i can do it," he said. Taehyung bent down and kissed his head, he took a seat next to Noah and started eating.

~~~~~~~

Jimin walked over to Taehyung, he was on the couch watching something on tv. He laid his head on his arm, taehyung moved it so now Jimin laying on his chest. The twins were trying to stand up using the table in the living room.

Jimin smiled at them "you know what's funny about the twins," taehyung said. Jimin hummed, "when on of them cry the other does it...there could be nothing wrong and they still cry," he said with a smile.

"I love these guys so much," taehyung whispered, jimin smiled.

Jimin adjusted himself on taehyungs chest "the way they cry is funny."

Jimin was about to say something but daho fell hitting his head on the couch cushion. Jimin sat up a bit but taehyung stopped them. "Don't give him an reaction and he won't cry," he whispered, jimin allowed Taehyung to pull him down. Daeho sat back up and went back to standing up "see," taehyung said. Jimin sighed, he grabbed Taehyungs hand and kissed it.

"When is dahyun coming with yeontan and bubbles," jimin asked.

"Everytime you say bubbles i think we have a fish," taehyung said letting out a laugh. Jimin sat up "you said it was a cute name," jimin whinnied, taehyung laughed.

He pulled Jimin down "it is cute--hana no get that out of your mouth," taehyung said sitting up, causing jimin to fall back. Taehyung took the crayon out of her mouth and gently slapped her hand.

"No, hana," he said causing her to cry. Daeho looked at her then started to cry. After the crayon he noticed a bunch of others ones under the couch.

"Kim fucking Dongmin," he mumbled to himself, jimin rose an eyebrow. "All his crayons are everywhere," he mumbled, jimin nodded he slowly sat up. He walked over to dongmins room then shortly came out.

"Pick up your colors, hana almost ate one," taehyung said calmly, dongmin nodded and started picking up the ones he could reach. "There's more but can't reach them, can you move the couch please?"

"No, it's fine i can do it don't do this again okay?"

Dongmin nodded, he turned to jimin "can i go back to my room please," jimin nodded and Dongmin ran off.

Jimin walked over to Taehyung and kissed his cheek. He turned around picked up hana, then daeho. Taehyung grabbed Daeho from Jimin, they sat back down jimin gave hana kisses everywhere. "My pretty princess," he said kissing her again.

Taehyung leaned over to him and kissed his cheek. Hana smiled and grabbed his nose, jimin smiled "i love you," he whispered. Jimin turned to him, he pecked his cheek "i love you more."

"Momma," daeho yelled, jimin turned to him "i love you too my pumpkin," he said kissing his cheek.

Dongmin walked down stairs "mommy noah isn't in his room," he said. "He's probably in the bathroom," jimin said. Dongmin shook his head "checked already," he said. Taehyung pulled out his phone and dialed his number.

~~time skip 3 weeks~~

"I don't see why you have to watch my entire move," noah said as Taehyung followed him into the kitchen.

"Cause you ran away twice this week, it's only Wednesday."

Noah sighed, he walked back to his room. "Where's jimin, he's nicer," he said. Taehyung poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue "he really is huh," he said.

"He's with Jinsoo...shopping," he said. "Look you start school next month, please don't make this a habit...if not for me then for Jimin," he said.

Noah nodded, he walked to his room.

When jimin got back he went straight to his room. Taehyung followed behind "i got you something," he said as he pulled out a black bag that was inside a victoria secret bag.

Jimin handed it to Taehyung, who peeked inside and saw a small pink vibrator. Jimin was blushing but taehyung had a smirk.

"Okay, that's--i agree."

Jimin smiled "good, I've been wanting to try it but I've been to scared to ask."

"Mommy," dongmin said as he walked in, taehyung threw the bag on the bed again. "Noah hyung left again."

Jimin slouched, taehyung sighed.

Hearing the door open they all walked out of the room. Jaeho was holding noah by the collar basically dragging him in. "Have a feeling he wasn't supposed to be out."

"Go to your room...now."

"Ouu daddy Jimin is out."

A/N the guy I like doesn't like me back and I just :(