TWENTY NINE

Taehyung smiled as he woke that day. Then he remembered about jimins dad. "Fuck," he said, jimin turned around and hit his chest. "Not so early in the morning," he whinnied, taehyung smiled and rubbed his back. Taehyung slowly sat up since he didn't want to disturb jimin.

Jimin rolled over with a pout, he made grabby hands towards him. "I want y-you to c-c-cuddle me," he pouted, taehyung smirked.

"We can't, if we do we won't get up," he said sadly. Jimin groaned. He himself sat up, he crawled on top of Taehyungs lap. He laid his head on his shoulder then closed his eyes. He gave him small pecks on his neck "okay you big baby, i get it your needy."

Jimin rolled his eyes "shut up, now kiss me," he said. Taehyung smiled and kissed him. "You're so pretty," he whispered as he caressed his face. Jimin blushed, "i mean it, i love you with everything in me."

"I l-love you too," he whispered.

"You're my everything, jimin...i love you."

"I t-thought we es-established this already," he joked as he sniffled. He was emotional, don't judge him. Taehyung laughed and pecked his lips. "Stop b-being so sappy."

"I mean it, you know."

Jimin nods.

Time Skip

Jimin was sitting down on the floor coloring with Dongmin. Taehyung left to Namjoons house saying he needed to drop something off. Taehyung walked over to them, he bent down to kiss Dongmin's cheek. "Be good for momma okay," he whispered.

Dongmin nodded, taehyung walked over to Jimin and kissed his lips. "I'll text on my way back."

Jimin nods and puckers up again, he was about kiss him again but Jimin's dad cleared his throat. Taehyung sighed "I'll be back

Taehyung quickly left the building, he was pissed.

When he got to Namjoons place he was happy to see him outside with jihyo. "Seokjin's inside," he asked, he nodded. Taehyung walked inside of the house and looked through the rooms. He saw seokjin in the kitchen getting a bottle ready.

"Hey hyung, i have something important to ask," he said, seokjin gave him a concerned look. "Yeah what's up," he asked, Taehyung glanced down with a small smile. .

"I want to propose to Jimin," he said causing Seokjin to drop the bottle. "Oh my god, oh my god do it now--oh my god--"

"Does that mean i have your blessing," he asked, seokjin nodded and brought taehyung into a hug. "Yes holy fuck, okay we need to start planing all of this," he said as he jumped up.

"Okay we can do that later, i got to go," he said as he handed him the bottle.

Taehyung left, not forgetting to give his niece and nephew a hug and a kiss.

Though he wasn't prepared to what he was about to walk into.

Jimin walked into the kitchen do hearing a smack. He walked into the kitchen seeing his mom going to spank Dongmin again. "Wh-what are you doing," he asked, well more like yelled.

"He was reaching for the stove while it was on and he didn't stop when i told him to," she explained. Jimin took dongmin away from her "th-that's when you call me...o-or send him to the co-corner. Y-you didn't need to sp-spank him!"

"Jimin he needs to follow directions, do as he's told--"

"Don't you da-dare tell me how to raise my ch-children," he yelled, he was basically red by now. "You ha-have no right to do so," he yelled.

"Jimin i wan-wanted to hel--"

"Just leave, please. I appreciate everything, but please just leave," he shouted as tears ran down his face. Taehyung walked over to him and held him close as they both left. He quietly soothed him and rubbed his head "it's okay im here," he whispered.

"T-they w-were ne-never here," he whispered.

After they left taehyung picked up jimin and carried him to the couch and laid him down. "Hey,  you wanna be by yourself for a bit, have some time to think...i can take the kids for a bit," he asked, jimin nodded as his eyes slowly closed.

"Im gonna take them to see Jisoo, you stay here and rest okay," he whispered. Jimin nodded in his sleep.

When he woke up from his nap he was sad when he didn't see or hear anyone. He sat up and walked to the kitchen, he was going to apologize to his parents.

Feeling a buzz, he pulled out his phone from his pocket.

Taehyung💜💍
We just got to the hospital twins are sleeping Dongmin is okay!
Taehyung💜💍
Also i love you baby

Jimin
Okay let me know when your coming home

Taehyung💜💍
Did i wake you up I'm sorry

Jimin
I woke up awhile ago

Taehyung💜💍
Okay well I'll see you in a bit

~~~~~~

Jimin
Koo can you do me a favor?

Koo :)
Yeah what's up

Jimin
Can you get me some brownie mix please

Koo :)
Yeah, what happened though

Jimin
Got in a argument with my mom

Jungkook :)
You wanna talk about it?

Jimin
Just wanna bake :/

Jungkook :)
Okay I'll be there in a bit

After that jimin put his phone back in his pocket and began getting out the ingredients for the mix. He sighed as he rubbed his head.

~~~~~~ 

After jungkook dropped off the mix, jimin went straight to baking. It wasn't long until Taehyung came back inside the apartment.

He placed dongmin on the couch, since he fell asleep. He took the twins out of the stroller and into their nearby cribs. After doing all of that he walked in the kitchen. "Hey baby," he whispered, jimin smiled. "'M baking," he said

He nodded, he walked over to him. "You're okay," he asked. Jimin shrugged "i don't know, just didn't expect that from them." Taehyung nodded, he pulled him close and kissed the top of his head.

"I m-made a-already two batches i-i-if you want some," be said, taehyung shook his head. "Can you look at me for a second," he asked. Jimin turned around and gave him a small smile "i love you," he whispered.

"I love you more," Taehyung said back, Jimins smile was bigger. Taehyung  returned it, "You'll be okay," he asked, jimin nodded.

"Good, because i need you," he whispered as he kissed his head.

a/n my eye hurts :(

I also saw toy story 4 :)