ONE HUNDRED FIVE

Jimin sighed as he walked into the living room, there was toys everywhere and paper was thrown all over the place. He sighed as he started picking up the trash, "Ta-taehyung can yo-you help me pl-please," he said as he reached down to pick up some toys. "I'm busy," he said. Jimin groaned, "you m-m-made half of th--this mess," he said.

"And I'll clean it when I'm done--"

"Ta-taehyung please it wo-wont--"

"Jesus min can you shut up," Taehyung yelled, Jimin blinked a couple of times. He shook his head, "Tae-taehyung," he said trying to get his attention.

"Jimin stop it with your weird talking, I'll clean it up just leave me alone."

Jimin yelled back, and the yelling continued and things were said. "If I knew you were going to be such a jerk about everything I would have never married you."

"Then leave me, take everything and just leave-"

Dongmin shot up, Jinsoo was already trying to wake him up. Once Dongmin saw him he jumped into his arms, Jinsoo held him close to comfort him. "You're okay," Jinsoo whispered.

"Mommy and Daddy didn't call we need to call them--"

"Okay, we'll call but you need to breathe," Jinsoo said as he rubbed his head. Dongmin nodded, after he calmed down Jinsoo walked to the room and called Taehyung. They waited a bit before he picked up, Jinsoo gave the phone to dongmin.

"You didn't call," dongmin said as soon as he heard Taehyungs voice. "Is mommy with you, please tell me mommy--"

"Mommy is with me, what's wrong flower?"

Dongmin sniff, "I had a bad dream th-that you and mommy lef--"

"That's never gonna happen, okay?"

"Okay Daddy. Can I talk to mommy," he asked.

"You okay my love," Jimin asked, Dongmin hummed, "me and Daddy are gonna go home early, we'll be home later tonight okay?"

"Okay mommy, I love you."

"I love you more."

~~~~~~

Taehyung pulled Jimin close, they were listing to music as they cuddled. Taehyung would give Jimin a couple of kisses on his face, every so often kissing his lips. "I'm really glad I met you," Taehyung said, he kissed his cheek. Jimin smiled, "I'm being serious, I probably would've been dead if I never met you."

"Don't say that," Jimin whispered, Taehyung kissed him once more. "I haven't had any dreams about my parents in awhile," Taehyung said, Jimin nodded.

"I think I can finally let them go, cause now I have you and my small little family of my own," Taehyung said, Jimin smiled.

Taehyung cleared his throat, "I really like this song," he said trying to change the subject causing Jimin to giggle. "Me too," he said rubbing Taehyungs arm, Jimin kissed his cheek. "We should get married to this song," Jimin suggested.

Taehyung grabbed jimins face and kissed him. "You're a genius," he said kissing him. Jimin giggled, "oh my God I hate you," Jimin said

Taehyung kissed him, "we should start packing up huh?"

Jimin nodded, "or," he pulled Taehyung closer "we can have some fun," he whispered.

~~~~~~

Jimin whinnied as Taehyung pulled his hair, Taehyung once again tied the tie around his mouth. Taehyung had slowed down to tease Jimin a bit, the aforementioned wiggled his ass. Taehyung grabbed his hips to stop him. He pulled Jimin up so that his back was pressed against Taehyungs chest.

He took off the tie, Jimin didn't say anything. He just panted, "you wanna say something?"

Jimin nodded, "go ahead," Taehyung said as he thrusted into him. Jimin let out a loud moan before he could say anything. Taehyung smirked, he began thrusting into him more. Jimin couldn't really talk anymore, "c'mon baby, what did you want say."

"H-hard--er, please. Wa--want--har-der ," he said as he reached down to touch himself. Taehyung grabbed his arm, "please--"

"No," he said as he stopped, jimin whinnied again. "Who said you could touch yourself?"

Jimin shook his head "nobody," he whispered. Taehyung laid him down on his back.

~~~~~~

Jimin had fallen asleep on the way back to the house. Taehyung was rubbing his head, they decided to just meet at the house. Taehyung sighed when he pulled into the house, there was cars and trash all over the yard. "Don't tell me this kid did what I think he did," Taehyung said as he parked the car.

He got off the car, not even bothering to wake up Jimin. Jaeho was already getting off the car. They both walked inside the house, "this kid really threw a party."

Jaeho stood on a table, before he could say anything he heard police sirens. Kids started to run out of the house. Jimin walked in the house, he had the twins in his hands. He sighed when he saw the mess.

He put the kids in their crib, then he met up with Taehyung. "The cops here," he asked.

"No, Jinsoo put on the siren on the speaker," Jimin said, his voice was a bit raspy from waking up. "Did you find noah?"

Taehyung shook his head, "I swear to God if he left--"

"Hey, hey, calm down baby," Jimin said, he grabbed Taehyungs arms "he's in trouble, but I need you to be calm."

Taehyung sighed, "the last time we do this," he whispered. "Leave him alone or go out?"

"Leave him alone."

Jimin sighed, "I'll call his aunt--"

"Dad," he heard "I'm sorry it wasnt--" Noah cut himself off by tripping. Taehyung walked over to him and helped him up. "He said just a couple of friends and he--"

"You're drunk," Taehyung said, Noah nodded "I didn't drink any beer just some fruit punch. I'll clean all of this up I promise," Noah was already on the verge of tears.

Jimin came over with a cup of water, "drink up, sit back a bit--"

"Oh my God the kids--they were smoking outside in the back."

"Go to your bed, get some sleep. We'll talk in the morning," Jimin whispered, Noah wanted to stay and clean up but Jimin gave him a Stern look. Once he left, Jimin made sure the kids were asleep, he walked back to Taehyung, who was already cleaning.

"We can do this in the morning--"

"Jimin it's a mess," he said, he looked like he was about to cry. "And like I said, we'll clean in the morning. You were driving all night--we were busy today. Go to sleep and we'll clean tomorrow morning okay?"

Taehyung sighed but nodded, "I love you baby," Jimin said kissing his cheek. "I love you more."

A/N it's almost over lol