SEVENTY EIGHT

When minsung hung up, he leaned back on the couch. Jaehyun wrapped his arms around his waist "my friends were worried," he whispered. "Oh...do you need to go? I can drop you off," he offered rubbing his back a little. Minsung shook his head, jaehyun nodded. They both leaned closer to each other, minsung threw his hand over his shoulders and kissed him.

Jaehyun wrapped his arms around his waist to pull him closer, so now minsung was now on his lap. When they pulled away Minsung hid his face in the nape of Jaehyun's neck. "That was....something," he whispered.

Jaehyun smirked "i kinda liked it, but we should take it slowly," he whispered. He felt him nod, he pecked his neck then sat up "can we go to your room...to watch a movie or something," he asked quietly. Jaehyun smiled "you know what going slow is?"

"I meant to watch a movie...and sleep that's all," he whinnied. Jaehyun chuckled, he kissed Minsung's cheek "fine but i gotta warn you, i like to cuddle," he said standing up, then left to his room.

"You need clothes to borrow? Might fit a bit big but..." he said said trailing off. Minsung nodded, "okay," jaehyun said walking to his closet.

~~~~~~

After getting dressed, they both laid down on the bed, jaehyun let minsung choose the movie. "You're telling me you've never seen zoombieland?"

Jaehyun shook his head, "nope," he said. Minsung sighed "You're watching it, and you have to stay up," he said.

~~~~~~

The next morning jaehyun woke up in his bed alone. He stretched, then he got up to do his morning duties. Then he walked to the kitchen to make some breakfast. He was surprised to see Minsung there "hi! Good Morning," he greeted. Jaehyun smiled at him "morning," he whispered.

He kissed his cheek "i have a pack of toothbrushes if you need them," he whispered. Minsung nodded, he turned the stove on low then left to the restroom.

Jaehyun took over the cooking while he was gone, when he came back jaehyun him. "You fell asleep during the movie," he whinnied. Jaehyun shook his head "no i didn't, the guy gets his twinkie and the two of them kissed," he said.

Minsung pouted, "okay..." he whispered.

~~~~~~

"Hey min, I'm gonna go drop off some stuff at Jae's then i'll go for dongmin," he said as he took a bite of his sandwich. He heard jimin talking to Taehyung on the other line. "Taehyung said he's going by too, that he'll drop him off there," he said.

"Alright we're going right now...bye," he said then hung up. He picked up a file then his jacket "you want to come or you want to stay here?"

"I'll go with you," he whispered, he stood up and put on his jacket.

~~~~~~

Arriving to the shop, Jaehyun got off the car and opened the door for Minsung, who just pecked his lips right after. They walked in the shop hand in hand, jaeho smirked at him.

He walked behind the desk "give me a minute," he said letting go of his hand. Minsung nodded, they both walked to the back, taehyung was there holding dongmin. "Hey," he greeted, taehyung nodded at him. Dongmin was too busy paying attention to the phone then to anything else. Jaeho was explaining things, then gave them a folder.

"Just redraw these, turn them in at the end of the month, and tae ask jimin if he come by to decorate for christmas and stuff," he said, taehyung nodded. Jaehyun was looking through the folder "so...who's the guy?"

Jaehyun rolled his eyes "the guy he was trying to impress by being Dongmins dad," taehyung said. He once again rolled his eyes, "i had good intentions," he mumbled. He felt taehyung punch his arms "shut it," he said as he walked out. The two of them followed behind, "hi im Dongmins dad not step dad," he said sticking his hand out. Minsung took it to shake.

He awed at dongmin, "i'm Minsung, nice to meet you...again," he said shaking his hand. Jaeho spoke up "I'm jaeho, nice to meet you," he said sticking his hand out.

"Nice to meet you," he said taking his hand. Jaehyun walked to him, "we should get going," he said, taehyung nodded. The three of them walked out of the building, taehyung walked to his car to grab his seat. "Daddy 'm cold," dongmin said holding onto him close. "Well you still want to go with hyunie," he asked, dongmin nodded. He kissed his cheek "well i need to get your seat and stuff," he said.

Dongmin nodded, Taehyung finished grabbing everything and walked to jaehyuns car. "He hasn't taken a nap yet, so just if he gets tired...let him sleep," he said. Jaehyun nodded to himself as he fixed the seat, he then grabbed dongmin and placed him there softly. "Can we listen to music please," he asked, jaehyun nodded. "He has some snacks too," he said "oh and his blanket."

Jaehyun nodded, he walked to the drivers seat as taehyung said goodbye. "I know i know 'take care of him or I'll kick your ass'," he mocked.

"I'll call," he said then left.

~~~~~~

Once they got back to the house they quickly rushed in "i can make hot chocolate," minsung offered. "Yeah i have some in the top cabinet," he said, minsung nodded.

"Is he nice," dongmin asked when he left "the nicest, thinks I'm cute," he said. Dongmin giggled "i won't let him hurt you my love," he said kissing his head.  Dongmin nodded "promise," he asked.

"Pinky," Jaehyun said sticking his pinky out, dongmin mimicked his actions and wrapped their pinky's together. "So what movie do you want to watch?"

"Uh...princess and the frog," he said excitedly. Jaehyun nodded and put it on "let me grab us some popcorn," he said kissing his cheek.

Walking in the room he smiled at minsung, he kissed his cheek "he likes marshmallows right," he asked, Jaehyun gave him a small nod. He grabbed packet of popcorn then threw it in the microwave. As they waited dongmin walked in the kitchen "i have some cookies in my bag...can i get some," he asked "please," he added. Jaehyun nodded, "i got the popcorn," minsung said.

Jaehyun followed, dongmin in the living room. He took a seat next to dongmin who was searching his bag. "I found them," he yelled excitedly, jaehyun smiled at him. He handed the bag to jaehyun.

"Okay i got hot chocolate and popcorn...and extra mellows," minsung said walking in the living room. Jaehyun stood up and helped him "thank you," he whispered.

~~~~~~

"Can i spend the night please," Dongmin asked, jaehyun nodded. "Let me call your dad," he said standing up, dongmin got off his lap and sat next to minsung. "You're really nice," he whispered, minsung smiled.

"I think you're nice too," he said happily, "do you like my hyunie?"

Minsung thought about it for a second, then he nodded "do you love him?"

Minsung stopped, "love takes time, im not sure yet," he said rubbing his head. "Well my daddy said that he fell in love with my mommy the moment he saw him," dongmin said proudly. Minsung smile "really," he asked. Dongmin nodded.

"I'm glad they love each other."

"Well i hope you and hyunie fall in love, he deserves it."

A/N can you guys check out my new story called "back to you" please I would greatly appreciate it ❤️