THIRTEEN

"Taehyung, it wasn't that big of a dea--"

"I used to say the same shit to my parents Jimin. And look where we're at now. I regret every single time I didn't tell them the I loved them."

Jimin didn't say anything, he just nodded. He understood that taehyung still held in all this guilt. He kissed his cheek, "I don't have them anymore..."

"Okay, i know baby. If i could give them back to you i would. But you can't keep this guilt against yourself."

Taehyung nodded along to his words, he hugged Jimin tightly. "I really love you," Taehyung said. "I love you more, now go talk to him."

Taehyung nodded, after kissing his head he walked to bathroom. When he got in there he saw Dongmin sitting on the edge of the tub while counting to ten. Taehyung quickly rushed towards him "papa I'm sorry i really am. I didn't mean to hurt daddy's feelings and--"

"Hey slow down, breathe babe."

Taehyung rubbed his back and kissed his cheek. "You aren't in trouble," Taehyung whispered.

"I'm not," he questioned, Taehyung nodded. Dongmin nodded and held him close "i just want you to know something okay? When i was younger i was very mean to my momma and papa and they aren't here anymore. So i just need you to say sorry to daddy."

Dongmin nodded and kissed his cheek. Taehyung hugged him tightly, when he let go of him Dongmin walked out of the room and ran straight into Jimin's arms.

"I'm so so so sorry daddy, i didn't mean it okay," Dongmin said as he tried to hold him tighter. Jimin bent down and kissed his cheek "i forgive you my love," jimin whispered and kissed his head again. Dongmin smiled and squeezed him tighter, Taehyung walked out and smiled at the sight of them hugging.

He walked over to them and kissed both of their heads. Jimin looked up and pecked his lips, taehyung smiled and leaned back.

Time skip

Hearing a knock on the door, Jimin got up as fast as he could to answer it. Only because he put the kids down for a nap and Taehyung had fallen asleep too. Opening the door he saw Jaeho and Jinsoo, he gave them a smile and opened the door wider. 

"Ev-everyone is a-asleep," he whispered. They both nodded "Jaehyun said he's on his way," jaeho said walking in the room. Jimin nodded, he didn't even know Jaehyun was coming. "I'll let Taehyung know," he said with a smile.

Jinsoo nodded and took a seat on one of the couches, before jaeho could actually leave Jimin spoke up. "Ha-has he told you guys an-anything. Like is he upset or something."

Both of them shook their heads, they were lying of course. They hated that they had too but they did. "He's been looking upset lately an-and i just feel like he's not telling me something," he explained quietly.

They both shook their head again, jimin sighed. "Alright," he whispered. He sat on the bed next to Taehyung and sighed, a knock on the door grabbed their attention. Jaeho stood up and said that he would get and for the both of them to stay put.  

When he opened the door he slouched when he noticed that it was just Jaehyun. "I got the room next to this one," he said. Jaeho nodded and allowed him in the room.

By then Taehyung had woken up, he waved at him and laid back down, pulling Jimin with him. Jimin smiled and kissed his cheek, Taehyung held him close. "Oh you actually made it," taehyung said, his voice was deeper and raspy and jimin loved it.

He blushed and and hid his head between the nape of his neck. Jaehyun nodded and took a seat next to Dongmin, "yeah I uh ended up closing after the last appointment,"  he said.

"Made sure to lock everything up--"

"And turn everything off, yes i remembered," Jaehyun said as he leaned back.

Jimin began to give Taehyungs neck little pecks, taehyung didn't complain nor stopped him. "Papa, it's loud," taehyung heard, the aforementioned looked up towards Dongmins direction.

"Wanna come lay with me and daddy," he asked and Dongmin shook his head. "Just wanna sleep in peace," he whispered as he went back to sleep.

Taehyung laughed a bit but nodded, "we'll see you guys soon," jinsoo said as they all left. Taehyung waved at the. "You fell asleep too," Taehyung said pulling away from Jimin a bit. The aforementioned shook his head, taehyung nodded.

"Wanna get some snacks from downstairs," jimin nodded. Taehyung stood up and grabbed his wallet from his bag. "Stay with the kids," Taehyung said as he planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Be careful," jimin called out. Taehyung nodded and blew him a kiss, jimin caught it and placed it on his heart.

Jimin decided to get up before he got too lazy to do anything. He got up and fixed everything again, due to him moving one of the twins woke up. He quickly rushed to their side to calm them down.

Getting there he saw that it was Daeho, he picked him up from his small bed. "Okay, its okay. Da-daddy's here daeho," he said in a baby voice.

Luckily it worked and daeho calmed down. "Hey baby," he said happily, daeho smiled at him. He smiled at him widely, "yo-you feeling better my love," he continued in a baby voice.

"Or does the baby need a diaper change," he said.

Daeho just giggled at him, jimin heart did about two hundred flips. "Do you think daddy sounds funny like this, i think you do. Yes you do."

"Jimin what are you doing," taehyung said as he walked in the room. "Ta-talking in baby voice, because if i stop baby starts cry," he said while making funny faces.

"An-and we don't want that do we-- no we don't," jimin said.

Daeho continued to giggle at him "papa, i think daddy went crazy," dongmin whispered since he woke up from all of that."

"No I didn't, just do-don't want the baby to cr--"

"Jimin what the hell are you doing," jungkook asked as he walked to the door. "Kookie said a bad word, and that means daddy's gonna hurt him. Yes it does."