ONE HUNDRED SIX

Jimin woke up when he heard the twins crying, he walked in the room and saw Noah going to pick them up. Jimin walked to him, he grabbed Hana from him. "Get some sleep, I got it," he whispered.

Noah sighed, "I'm sorry," he whispered. "You're okay, now go to sleep. We'll talk in the morning," Jimin said. Noah nodded then walked out of the room.

After the kids fell asleep, Jimin couldn't. He started cleaning up the yard, it was mostly cups but it was scattered everywhere. When he was done there he walked inside and started cleaning in there. When he got inside he checked on everyone.

Noah had fallen asleep in Dongmins room, the aforementioned was on top of Noah's chest. Jimin smiled, he walked to the twins room and then to Taehyung. Everyone was still asleep, he cleaned the living room then the kitchen.

It was 6 when he finally finished cleaning up. He sat on the couch and sat back. It didn't last long because the twins had started crying. He sighed but left to their room. When he got there he saw Taehyung with them, he smiled.

"You cleaned up," Taehyung asked, Jimin hummed "I couldn't sleep," he whispered. Taehyung reached out for him, Jimin walked to him, Taehyung wrapped his arms around him. He kissed the top of his head.

"You tired?"

Jimin shook his head, Taehyung let go of him and Daeho in his crib. He pulled him close and kissed his cheek, "I love you," he said.

"I love you more."

They walked in the living room and sat on the couch. "He didn't drink any alcohol," Jimin said. Taehyung nodded, "I believe him," Taehyung said. He grabbed jimins hand and kissed it, "need to talk to him," Taehyung said kissing his cheek.

~~~~~~

When Noah woke up he sat next to Jimin he rested his head on jimins shoulder. "I don't wanna go to school on Monday," he whispered. Jimin nodded, "when you drank your punch did it taste funny," Taehyung asked.

Noah nodded, Jimin turned and faced him, "did you leave it with anyone," he asked. He nodded, it took awhile before he realized. "Di-did they slip something--oh my god."

Jimin hugged him, Noah cried a bit. "Do remember anything?"

"It got too rowdy so I just stayed in the kitchen," he whispered. Jimin nodded, he kissed his head. Taehyung reached over and rubbed his back "I'm so--"

"Don't apologise," Taehyung said, "you're gonna be okay." Noah had laid down so his head was on his lap, he soon fell back to sleep. Taehyung went and woke up the kids, Dongmin sat next to Jimin. "Is Noah hyung okay?"

Jimin sighed "he's going to."

He nodded, "hyung came to my room last night," Dongmin whispered "he looked really sad."

"Cause right now he thinks me and Daddy are mad at him."

"Are you?"

"Just a bit upset, we still need to talk--now go get breakfast," Jimin said. Dongmin nodded and got off the couch. Jimin started to wake up Noah, "c'mon, come eat something," he whispered. Noah shook his head, Jimin sighed "I don't wanna do anything right now," he whispered.

Jimin nodded, "you need to eat though," he said as he rubbed his back. Noah shook his head, Jimin just slouched. "How you feeling," he asked.

"Like shit--"

Jimin flicked his head, Noah sighed "so how did this happen," Jimin said.

"You said I could have friends over," he started off. "I remember that yes," Jimin said. Noah smiled "and I had like two over and they wanted to invite some friends over, i--didn't think much of it at first but then it got too much and-- I'm sorry."

"You're okay, I'll talk to Taehyung... we'll find out what we're going to do."

Noah nodded, "now go eat a bit please," Jimin said. Noah got up and walked to the kitchen. Taehyung walked to Jimin and pulled him up, he kissed Jimins head. "We need to pack so we can--"

"I know, right now I want to worry about Noah okay?"

Taehyung nodded, "come eat."

~~~~~~

Sometime after breakfast Taehyung and Jimin were in the living room. Taehyung was laying down his head on Jimins lap. "We need to talk about it--and when I say talk I mean you agree what I want to say," Jimin said.

"But," he said Jimin stopped him "you were about two seconds away from killing him."

Taehyung didn't say anything, "he's grounded, two weeks. He only stays after school if it's for school things only and not to just hang out. We pick him up or his aunt and uncle. He keeps his phone but we're taking away his games and stuff. Now you can put your input."

"No you're good."

Jimin smiled.

They called Noah down and explained everything to him. He brought his stuff down then walked back to his room. Jimin watched him go up the stairs, he laid his head on Taehyungs shoulder.

A/N I'm seeing bts in May :) hopefully no concerts get cancelled.