SEVENTY SIX

Jimin dressed hana in her dress, he laid her on her bed. He then picked up Daeho and got his outfit ready. He laid him down and took off his shirt, he rubbed his belly causing him to throw up. Jimin sighed "are you serious dee," he whinnied.

Daeho just started crying harder "okay okay im sorry," he said getting the wipes to clean him off. Jimin sighed, he called for taehyung, once walked in he sighed "can you finish changing him please," he said. Taehyung nodded and walked over to him, he bent down to kiss him but jimin moved out of the way. "I have throw up on me," he said.

Taehyung shrugged "not on your lips," he fought back. Jimin rolled his eyes he walked out of the room.

~~~~~~

Jimin sat back as he got in the car, Taehyung finished getting the kids in their seat he got in the car. He kissed Jimins cheek then took off.

"Daddy where are we going," dongmin asked, "going to eat," he responded. Jimin placed his hand on Taehyungs thigh and rubbed it soothingly. Taehyung picked up his hand and kissed it then placed it back down.

"You both are so disgustingly cute," Jaehyun spoke up, jimin smiled.  Taehyung placed his hand on Jimins thigh and squeezed it. Jimin placed his hand on Taehyungs.

❤ soo

soo.jin, k.seok and 30 others liked this
minniepark :(

View all comments

soo.jin you're hand is so tiny sjsjsjsjsj

tt.kim you should really change your handle to minniekim

minniepark shut upshsbsbs @ tt.kim

minniepark SHUT UPBSHSDJ @ soo.jin

Jimin put his phone down on the table, they were now at a restaurant. They ordered their drinks and now they were waiting. "So how was the visit," jimin asked, jaehyun shrugged "it was alright, my mom just bugging me about getting a boyfriend."

Jimin giggled, he leaned his head on Taehyungs shoulder. "Has jihyun tried to get in touch?"

Jaehyun shook his head "i think he blocked me," he mumbled. Jimin pouted, he knew how much he liked him. "I'm sorry to hear that," he said. Jaehyun shrugged "it's whatever, i got you guys."

~~~~~~

"Mommy i have to go," dongmin whispered, jimin stopped eating and stood up. "I can do it min, you're still eating," jaehyun said standing up and taking dongmins hand.

Jimin nodded and sat back down.

Jaehyun picked up dongmin and carried him to the restroom. When he got there there was a line, Jaehyun sighed "think you can wait a while longer," he asked.

Dongmin nodded but laid his head on his shoulder. When it was almost their turn dongmin started to whine. "I really have to go," he said.

"He can take my spot," said a guy who was next. Jaehyun smiled "okay thank you," he said walking up.

When a door opened he walked up "i'll be outside the stall," he said. Another stall opened it and he quickly went in.

"Hyunie," dongmin called out "yes dongmin, you done already?"

"No, i just wanted to make sure you were there before you go," he said. Jaehyun smiled "okay bud, im still here."

The guy who offered his spot walked out, "he's so cute," he said. Jaehyun smiled "he is," he said.

"How old is he?"

"Turned four in july," he said, he nodded. After he washed and dried his hands he stook his hand out. "Minsung," he said.

"Jaehyun--"

"Hyunie im done."

Jaehyun walked in the restroom, he cleaned up dongmin then flushed the toilet for him. He help him wash his hands "he's so cute," Minsung said squeezing his cheeks.

Dongmin tried to hide but he was still washing his hands. "Here's my number, use it," he said winking at him.

Once he was done Jaehyun dried off his hands for him. "What just happened?"

"I think you just got me a boyfriend," he said walking out of the restroom. He helped him sit back down "everything was okay?"

"Uh huh i got hyunie a boyfriend--"

"I'm sorry he did what."

"Okay so dongmin is cute and his charms somehow worked for me and now the guy on table three gave me his number."

Both parents shook their head, "so...what are you gonna do?" Jaehyun shrugged, he looked at dongmin then jimin.

Minsung walked to the table "i just realized i didn't get your number," he said handing him his phone.

"I'll get the kids in the car, noah can you get Dongmin please," jimin spoke up. Noah nodded and stood up.

Once they all left Minsung sat next to jaehyun "i probably shouldn't get your number...i didn't know you had a boyfriend--"

"He's not my boyfriend," he said then got a thought, mayhaps a bad one "he's my ex...the blonde one," he said.

Minsung nodded "oh okay, well I'll text you?"

Jaehyun nodded, he stood up and bid him a goodbye.

~~~~~~

Halfway into the car ride he finally spoke up "i might have told him that jimin is my ex," he said causing taehyung to step on the brake. "Taehyung!"

"I'm sorry you did what?"

"Can we talk about it when you get home," he said nervously, taehyung let out a heavy sigh as he started the car. "Tae," jimin whispered "I'm fine," he said through gritted teeth.

~~~~~~

"You guys go to your room," he said, noah took the kids and led them upstairs to his room. Taehyung sighed, "so what the fuck made you think that it was good idea to bring my family into your sad love life!"

"I panicked!"

"Go sit down Taehyung," jimin said pushing him to the couches. "Look it was wrong of you to do this but i will help you out, but that's it im just your ex nothing more nothing less. Got it?"

Jaehyun nodded, he apologized to both of them. "Yes it's whatever," taehyung replied going up the stairs.

Minsung
So...what were you doing having breakfast with your ex?
Minsung
I don't want to be that guy but my friends are saying it's fishy

Taehyung came back in the room with twins he spoke up "okay so i have a plan..."

They both looked at him "you and jimin dated for two years...never had sex but you wanted kids...so you decided to adopt hoping that it would make a future better but you both fell out of love and jimin has dongmin on weekdays and you have him on weekends...obviously he fell in love with me and we had more kids then you," he said quickly.

"You thought hard about it huh?"

Taehyung nodded with a proud smile.

Jaehyun
Was meeting his new boyfriend...since they started to get serious and he's going to be with dongmin a lot.

Minsung
So he was yours?

Jaehyun
I nodded in real life but yes.

Minsung
Cute

A/N have I ever given you guys a name to call me?