THIRTY ONE

Dongmin happily kicked his feet back and forth as Taehyung went through the drive through. Upon request he was getting nuggets for Dongmin and his 20 year old boyfriend. "Was there anything else you wanted flower," he asked.

"Mmm fries," he asked, Taehyung nodded. He added that to the order then drove up. After saying his order he pulled up to the first window to pay for it.

After pulling up the there he went to the second window to wait for his food. "Daddy, 'm sorry for being bad," Dongmin whispered, taehyung smiled.

"Come up here bub," Taehyung said as he put the middle seat down. Dongmin unbuckled his seat and grabbed his booster seat. He hopped to the front and sat next to Taehyung. "Im not upset with you, i just need to get things done but i don't like when you're upset."

Dongmin nodded to his words.

Time Skip

When taehyung got to the house Dongmin ran inside with his food. Once taehyung got inside he was met with a very upset jimin. "Someone wants to see you," he said through gritted teeth. Taehyung gave him a confused look but when he saw an old high school "friend" it hit.

"How do you know where i live," he asked, the guy smiled. "I came to have a good fuck but it seems that you're busy," he said then left.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. Jimin was still in the living room. He was looking down while rubbing his arms. "I'm sorry baby," he whispered, jimin nodded. He walked back to the kitchen to help Dongmin get his food out. "Im sorry baby," taehyung said again.

"It's okay, b-because in t-the e-end yo-you chose m-me...at th-the e-end o-of the d-day, im the one you love."

Taehyung smiled and kissed his head, "i love you." Jimin smiled more.

Time Skip

Jimin woke up in the middle of night, seeing that Taehyung wasn't there he sighed. He got up and walked out of the room. He decided to check on the kids, then look for taehyung.

Once he was done with the kids he walked to the office and saw taehyung on his chair. Walking in he made his way towards him, he walked behind him and placed his hand on his shoulder. "What's wrong," taehyung asked as he turned to face him. Jimin shrugged "I'm okay," he whispered.

"J-just didn't se-see you when i woke up, i fi-figured you'd be here," he said as he took a seat on his lap. Taehyung put his hands on his waist and pulled him close. "What are you doing," jimin asked.

"Sending some stuff to jae," he said as he lowered the brightness down since it was hurting his eyes. Jimin nodded, he leaned back a bit, accidently moving the mouse but they couldn't tell.

"I kind of miss being pregnant, m-my belly was cute," he whispered. "It really was," Taehyung responded, jimin smiled and kissed his neck. "I want more kids...but later maybe w-when dongmin is middle school."

"Sounds like a plan huh?"

"Can i tell you something," jimin asked, taehyung hummed. "I didn't like the way that g-guy was ab-about you..." he said as he rolled his hips a bit.

"Th-that you guys used to do that stuff..." he rolled his hips faster. Taehyung threw his head back, he gripped his waist tighter and moved jimins hips faster. "Mm really," taehyung said.

Jimin nodded, "made me feel bad about myself," he said with a pout. Taehyung smirked, "you want me to make you feel good."

Jimin pretend to think about it, "no, im kind of tired," he said as he got off of Taehyungs lap. Jimin exited the room and made it to his own room. He laid on the bed and got under the covers. Taehyung walked in the room laid next to jimin "you tease," he whispered. Jimin smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you more," he whispered

Jaeho
Nice to know that jimin blue balled you...daddy

Taehyung
Pls shut up I'm trying to love my boyfriend in peace

Taehyung shut off his phone and plugged his phone in. He rolled over and faced Jimin, he placed his hand on his back and smiled at him.

Jimin snuggled closer to him, "i love you...so much jimin," he whispered. "Mr.Kim," he continued on, jimin blushed but nodded. "I love you more...mr.kim," he giggled out.

"Mmm...can't wait for us to get married," he whispered, quiet enough for only himself to hear.

A/N that was supposed to be a smut but i got sick lol