TWENTY FIVE

Taehyung walked back into the house with a tub of ice cream in one hand and dongmin on his hip. Jimin smiled when he saw him, he placed daeho on his play mat yeontan walked over to them and laid in the middle of them. His head on Daeho's mat and a paw on Hana's, jimin rubbed his back and stood up.

He walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you baby," he whispered, taehyung smiled and pecked his lips.

"You're welcome," he said. Taehyung placed dongmin down and walked over to yeontan to plant a kiss on his head. Both parents walked to the kitchen to get the ice cream ready.

Once they were finished they carried the bowls to the living room. Jimin picked up Daeho and placed him in the crib, then did the same with hana. He took a seat on the couch behind the boys. He laid back as he watched taehyung turn on his switch, yeontan hopped on the couch and laid by jimin.

The aforementioned smiled as he pet his head, yeontan curled himself into a ball as he fell asleep. Taehyung turned around and smiled at him "You okay," he asked as he rubbed his head. Jimin smiled "yeah I'm okay," he responded as he made kissy faces. Taehyung leaned in and pecked his lips causing him to smile more.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you more," jimin said as he pecked his lips again. Dongmin turned around and pouted at them, he stood up and pecked jimins cheek, then Taehyungs. "Can we play now please," he said quietly, taehyung nodded and turned back around.

About half an hour passed and they were still going at it, jimin played about two times before he gave up. Taehyung stood up and stretched "you thirsty baby," he asked. Jimin shook his head "a little hungry," he whispered.

"Pizza," he asked, jimin nodded "p-pasta please," he said with a soft smile. Taehyung nodded and pulled out his phone, he called a place that delivers and put in an order. "I got half since you and dongmin are indecisive," taehyung said as he placed the phone behind him and went back to playing the game (he already sat back down).

Jimin smiled and unlocked it, he went to the camera and took a couple of selfies before he posted one of them on instagram.

❤ n

n.joon, jae.p and 78 others liked this
tt.kim hi i took his phone, i love you bby <3 @ minniepark

View all comments

jeon.koo we get in you're in love

jae.p nah bro its "loce" now ahshshshs @ jeon.koo @ soo.jin

soo.jin stop sjsjsjsjsjs @ jae.p

Taehyung turned around to jimins giggles and saw him making funny faces at his phone. Taehyung shook his head and moved his phone from his hands "what are you doing," he asked dragging out his words, jimin giggled and shook his head. "Nothing," he said as he pecked his lips, taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Can i see what you did please," he asked, jimin nodded and handed him his phone. Taehyung with through his camera roll, cause this wasn't the first time he's done this, then checked his instagram. Because once again, this isn't the first time it's happened.

Taehyung smiled as he went through the pictures, he shook his head and kissed his head again. "My cute boyfriend," he said kissing him once more. Dongmin walked back in the living room (he was in the restroom) and took a seat on Taehyungs lap. He laid his head on his shoulder and smiled "you okay flower," he asked as he rubbed dongmins back.

The aforementioned nodded "I'm okay," he whispered. "Hungry," he whispered. Taehyung nodded "i ordered pizza," Taehyung said.

"Pasta," he asked as he sat up, Taehyung nodded "duh," he whispered.

Small time skip

Hearing a knock on the door, jimin stood up from the couch and walked to the door. Opening it he saw the pizza guys and smiled, he opened the door wider and grabbed the boxes then placed them down. He grabbed his wallet and walked over to him. "H-how much," he asked, as he opened the wallet.

"Uh 18.23," he said with a smile, "and your phone number," he continued. His smile turning into a smirk, jimin shook his head as he got the money out. "I h-have a b-boyfriend," he said handing him a twenty, the guy grabbed the twenty and grabbed change.

"It's never stopped anyone before--"

"Everything alright baby," taehyung said stepping into frame. Dongmin on his hip, they guy smirked "Kim Taehyung, well I'll be damned. You always get the pretty ones huh?"

"Still the same fuck boy huh," Taehyung responded as he took the change from his hand and slamming the door. He placed dongmin down and told him to grab plates.

"P-pretty ones," jimin repeated, taehyung sighed "it's just you and jinsoo okay."

Jimin nodded, he handed Taehyung his wallet and then walked into the kitchen. He took the plates from Dongmin and kissed his head "go sit down i-i got it from here."

Dongmin nodded and walked back in the living room. Taehyung followed jimin into the kitchen, he grabbed cups and soda for them. "Are you upset with me--"

"It's crazy how th-they always sa-say the sam-same thing--'the pr-pretty ones' it's the same thing ev-even though it's only just me and ji-jinsoo," he whispered shouted.

Taehyung let out a deep sigh, "okay yeah i had a lot of people who threw themselves on me during school but that--"

"I don't think th-thats it."

Then jimin walked out of the room, he went over to dongmin and asked what pizza he wanted. Cheese or pepperoni.

Jimin mentally sighed as Dongmin kept changing his mind. "God damnit Dongmin just choose one or i choose it for you," he said in an angry tone causing Dongmin to get scared. "I want cheese," he said quickly, jimin grabbed the slice and placed it on the plate. He grabbed the pasta and put some on the plate.

After he was done serving him he walked back to the kitchen, taehyung grabbed him and pulled him close. "Don't take this shit out on Dongmin," he told him in a whispered voice.

"Oh like you don't," jimin shot back, taehyung sighed "it's nothing serious min."

"Yo-you're hi-hiding something, i k-know you are taehyung...so te-tell me now or i find out another way," he said crossing his arms. Taehyung sighed and rubbed his head, "okay yeah i used to sleep around...it stopped a long time ago, way before i met jinsoo--"

Jimin walked out of the room and went back to the living room. He put on his shoes and jacket "where are you going," taehyung said walking out of the kitchen.

"To ju-jungkooks!"

"Can i at least dri--"

"No!"