SEVENTY SEVEN

Both boys ended up talking for a while. It lasted for weeks but he still remembered what jimin told him tell him the truth you can't keep it a lie.

He waited for a text as he started cooking hearing the buzz he quickly answered.

Minsung
Sorry i was getting some washing done

Jaehyun
It's fine i just started cooking

Minsung
Oh you can cook?

Jaehyun
Sorta?

Minsung
Maybe you should cook for me one day?

Jaehyun
Well come over and you can taste my "amazing" cooking?

~~~

Jaehyun
I fucked up bring some of his clotheshshshshshs

Jimin
You are such a moron what did you say

~~~~~~

Minsung
I'm busy today, maybe another time? Im sorry

Jaehyun
Oh okay, its fine though...

Jaehyun had let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Small time skip

It was Thursday, they finally prepared everything just incase he came over. He was sitting on the couch watching a movie, waiting for a message.

Minsung
Hi! I just got out of work.

Jaehyun
Oh okay, well I've been home...was off today

Minsung
All my friends are busy...can i come over?

Jaehyun
Sure, dongmin isn't here though

Minsung
Thats fine. I can finally try your cooking?

Jaehyun
I'll start on it

Minsung
Yay and send me your address silly

Jaehyun sent the address then started to cook. He sent one text asking if he was allergic to something. He said nothing so it made it easier for him. After about twenty minutes he heard knocking. He turned down the stove and walked to the door, opening he was happy to see minsung.

"You colored your hair," he asked letting him in, Minsung nodded "do you like it," he asked.  Jaehyun nodded "you look nice with pink hair," he said bringing his hand to touch it. "Your hair is smoothe," he said. Minsung blushed "you really like it?"

Jaehyun nodded "well im still cooking, you can sit and talk if you want to?"

"I can help? I don't know how but you can teach me."

Jaehyun nodded, he grabbed his hand and led him to the kitchen. When he got there he didn't let go, "so i have the noddles cooking, and the meat too...i have some drinks in the fridge."

"I'm okay right now," he said shuffling closer to him. Jaehyun nodded "the noodles are almost done...it's mostly the meat we're waiting for."

Minsung nodded, "your house is very warm."