EIGHTY TWO

A/N ignore spelling mistakes

Taehyung walked jimin back to his room. He laid him on the bed and kissed his cheek, he laid next to him. "Were the kids okay?"

"Dongmin was taking a nap, 'm gonna check on the twins in a bit."

Jimin nodded, "you think domgmin knows already?"

Taehyung nodded, "i know him," he whispered. Jimin frowned, he rubbed his head "fuck," he started to cry. "I know you're hurting, but he you gave him that option because you wanted him to have a that choice. Because you wanted him to be happy."

"I know, but was he not happy with us," he asked as he teared up. "I should've just been selfish," he said.

Taehyung shook his head "like i said, your heart is too big...and it wasn't a closed adoption...you know that."

Jimin nodded, he held on to him tighter. Taehyung hugged him "and regardless, he will always be our son."

Jimin nodded, he felt the tears run down his cheeks, hearing the door open, taehyung looked up the check. Obviously it was Dongmin. "Miss noah," he whispered. Jimin cried a bit harder "i know baby, we miss him too," jimin said, dongmin walked to his bed and laid between them. "Was that his real momma and papa?"

"Yeah," jimin whispered "but me and daddy are still his momma and papa...and you're still his little brother."

Dongmin nodded, he snuggled closer to Jimin "no more being sad...he's with good people--trust worthy people. People who are just as good as me and daddy," Jimin said to dongmin. Who wiped his tears and nodded, he kissed him on the nose and Taehyung on the cheek.

"Since we're all sad...can we get ice cream," dongmin asked, jimi chuckled. "Give us a minute...go play with your toys." Dongmin got off the bed and walked out of the room. Taehyung sat back up, he looked at jimin and bent down to kiss his kissed his cheek. He grabbed his hands and pulled him up. "Be happy for him okay?"

Jimin nodded "i love you," he said kissing his cheek. Taehyung smiled "I love you more," he whispered.

"I'll go check on the twins, and give dongmin some cookies and hot chocolate...we don't have ice cream and its cold," he said walking to the kids room. Before he left completely jimin stook his head in the room "and make sure he's wearing socks," then he closed the door.

Taehyung  was about to step out but jimin opened the door again "and you too," then he left. Taehyung walked out of the room, he walked to the kitchen and started on the hot chocolate. Dongmin waddled in the kitchen. "No ice cream?" 

Taehyung shook his head, Dongmin pouted, he walked to taehyung and asked to be picked up. Once Taehyung did, dongmin laid his on his shoulder. "Is mommy going to be okay?"

Taehyung nodded "always," he said.

~~~~~~

Later in the day, jinsoo, jaeho, jaehyun, minsung, jungkook and Yugyeom came over. Seokjin, Namjoon, yoongi, and hoseok were coming over soon.

Jimin walked back to the living room with taehyung following behind. "We should start looking for bigger furniture," jimin said, he grabbed Taehyungs hand. Taehyung nodded, "we can do that later," he said. He kissed his cheek.

"Where's all the extra blankets," jinsoo asked.

"The closet in the hallway," he said, jinsoo nodded and walked that way. Jimin walked to the living room when Seokjin walked through the door. "Hi hyung," he said happily, seokjin smiled and waved at him. Jimin went to greet him "how you feeling--about Noah?"

"I'm okay. How you feeling, just in general?"

"Same as you, jinwoo is teething so that's been a pain," he said. Jimin nodded "well everything's been the same here," he said.

Seokjin nodded "uh we have to talk to you about the cabin," he said. Jimins face fell "did something bad happen," he asked.

Seokjin shook his head "some remodeling happened, and we need some furniture," he said. Jimin nodded, he took jinwoo from his seat "lets go put you with your cousins," he said cheerfully to him.

Taehyung walked to them "dongmin is coloring on the counter if you want to join him," he said to Jihyo. She nodded and walked off to the the kitchen "hey hyungs," he said.

They talked about the cabin, taehyung was pretty clam about it and was glad that it was done so they didn't have to worry about it. "We already ordered everything, but they're going to be there on the 14th," he said.

"We were wondering if you can watch the kids?"

It was November 25.

"Yeah i don't mind, pretty sure jimin won't."

"Means a lot to me," Namjoon said, taehyung nodded. "We're setting up for movies, there should be enough blankets there," jimin said walking in to the room. He walked to the kitchen, he planted a kiss on Dongmins head "you doing okay babe?"

Dongmin nodded "are you going to make popcorn?"

Jimin nodded, "yes i am, and im gonna make hot chocolate in a bit," he said kissing his cheek.

"Can i get extra marshmallows," he asked, jimin smiled "i'll think about it," he said said kissing his head again.

He started to get everything ready for the hot chocolate and took out a couple packets of popcorn. Taehyung walked in and started helping him out, as taehyung stirred the milk jimin put the popcorn to pop.

As they waited Taehyung wrapped his arms around jimins waist. He rocked them back and forth, taehyung planted small kisses on his head. "You feeling okay?"

Jimin nodded, "i love you," he said "i love you mor--" he was cut off by the microwave. Jimin pulled away and pulled out the popcorn bag and placed a new one in. He poured that bag into a bowl then placed it in front of dongmin and Jihyo. Taehyung served them their hit chocolate, he put some marshmallows in their cups.

"Okay we got the movies picked out," jinsoo said walking in the kitchen. Jimin nodded, he walked out of the room to check out the movies. Taehyung finished the serving the cups, and placed more popcorn in the microwave.

Jimin walked back in the kitchen to help taehyung out.

Time skip

After getting everything thing together everyone was settled on the couch or on the floor. Jimin was cuddled close to taehyung he wrapped his arms around taehyung.

"Has noah checked up?"

Taehyung nodded "just that he was going to bed and that he was alright," he said. Jimin nodded, he placed his head on his chest "think I'm gonna go to sleep," Jimin whispered as he closed his eyes.  Taehyung kissed his head, jimin smiled a bit.

Not to long after Jimin fell asleep,  taehyung followed his actions and fell asleep. Jaehyun was the first to notice, he tapped seokjins shoulder to let him know. Seokjin nodded he leaned forward to turn off the baby monitors. Jaehyun stood up "i'll go put dongmin to bed," he said standing up. He bent down and carefully picked up the sleep boy, he carried him to his room and tucked him in.

"Im gonna go check on the twins," jungkook said standing up, yugyeom following behind. Seokjin stood up, he followed jungkook to get jinwoo.

Jaeho, jinsoo, minsung and hoseok started cleaning up while Namjoon and yoongi fixed all blankets. Seokjin walked in with a sleeping Jinwoo, he placed him in his seat.

After cleaning everyone left, Jaehyun and minsung decided to stay. Jaehyun woke taehyung up "hey, go to bed...me and minsung are staying here," he said. Taehyung nodded, he carefully adjusted jimin and stood up. He carried him to their room and laid Jimin down. He walked back to the living room where jaehyun and minsung were.

"There's a spare room, with a bed, next to the twins room," he said Jaehyun nodded. He carried minsung to the room, "I'm gonna make sure the doors are locked then I'll come back," he said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

After checking Jaehyun walked back to the room and laid next to Minsung.