NINETY FOUR

After an hour they still hadn't gotten a call, jungkook was getting nervous. He was pushing the swing that eunwoo was on. Lisa was standing next to him as she watched, Yugyeom was sitting on a near by bench. He sighed as he looked at him. They looked like a happy family. He looked down at his hands.

Jimin
I'm at the shop,jae needed the extra help. You can come in when you're ready to.

Yugyeom
Okay, I'll go by right now

Yugyeom turned off his phone and walked towards jungkook. "Uh they need help at the shop...I gotta go."

"Okay, you want--"

"I already called an Uber."

~~~~~~

Yugyeom walked through the doors of the shop, he walked behind the desk and sat next to Jimin. "How was it?'"

"They look like a family...a normal one," he said looking down. Jimin frowned "you saying I don't have a normal family?"

"No, I meant they look like a family that isn't looked down upon," he explained. Jimin looked down "you want to start one?"

Yugyeom looked at Jimin and nodded. "A little part of me wants that," he said. Jimin nodded, "then talk to him, okay?" Yugyeom nodded. Hearing the door open both boys looked up, jungkook walked in. "I've been calling like crazy, I was starting to get worried," he said as he walked in the building.

"It was on silent, I'm sorry," Yugyeom said. Jungkook nodded, "so~" Jimin  asked.

"Oh, uh... he's mine...um yeah," he said with a smile. Yugyeom gave him a smile, though a part of him wished that it wasn't true. Jungkook walked over to Yugyeom, he kissed his head "you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, just excited for you," he said. Jungkook kissed his head, "uh, next time we're going to figure out the days I take him and--"

"Already?"

"Well yeah, it would make sense," he said. Yugyeom nodded "oh okay, I uh--im happy for you." jungkook kissed his head. Jaeho walked out of the room "you're good with your camera right," he asked jungkook. The aforementioned nodded "you think you can take some pictures for me?'

Jungkook once again nodded, "sure when?"

"In a couple of hours," he said and jungkook nodded. "Yeah I'll get my camera from the house," he said. Jaeho nodded and walked to the back. Jungkook went back to looking at Yugyeom, he kissed his head. "You okay?"

He nodded, "hungry...can we get some food?"

Jungkook nodded, "yeah let's go." As they left Jimin looked at Yugyeom and mouthed talk to him.

~~~~~~

While they waited in the car Yugyeom decided to talk. "I'm glad he's yours but--a part of me didn't want him to be yours," he stopped to look for a reaction. There was nothing. Then he spoke up, "because that's another thing that attaches me to her," he spoke up.

Yugyeom didn't even think about that, but he still nodded "and a small part of me wanted to start our own family."

Jungkook smiled, "I'm glad you want that," he said "and maybe having eunwoo around will help us in a way."

Yugyeom nodded, he leaned up and kissed his cheek. "And don't worry about Lisa, she's getting married in the spring,"  he said kissing Yugyeoms hand.

When they got back to the shop and jungkook gave everyone their food. He sat back next to Yugyeom and started eating. "Uh I had an appointment, at 12:30?"

"Okay give me a minute," Jimin said as he stood up, he grabbed his crutches and walked to the back room. He leaned against the door "we have an appointment," he said. Jaeho nodded, he stood up and walked back with Jimin. He helped Jimin sit down, he signed the book and led the guy to the back.

"You didn't finish eating," Jinsoo said walking in the room, jaeho shrugged "I'll finish his tattoo off then eat--"

"Fine, but I'm putting up the sign."

Jaeho smiled, he started to work on the tattoo. "After all these years, you finally got him," the guy said. He was on old friend that jaeho talked to after  high school. "Yeah, finally huh," he said.

~~~~~~

"Taehyung," jimin whinnied, Taehyung  yelled "what."

"I love you," Jimin said, Taehyung rolled his eyes "I love you too," he said. "Where are the kids," jungkook asked.

"My mom, she wanted to take them to a carnival," Jimin said, he looked at Taehyung and kissed him. "Meaning, we are alone for tonight," he whispered to Taehyung, who smiled. "We're still here!"

Jungkook groaned, "oh shut up," Taehyung said. "don't make it seem like you weren't there last time."

"That was the last time you done it?"

Jimin nodded, "twins have been teething," he frowned "meaning no alone time," he said. "What about Dongmin?"

"He's okay for the most part, he gets nightmare every now and then or he just slips in bed with us."

Jungkook nodded, "and he begged me and my mom to stay the night," Jimin explained. Jungkook nodded, he sat back and pulled Yugyeom close.

"I miss them," Jimin spoke up, Taehyung smiled, he gave him a kiss on the head.

~~~~~~

When they got home the next day Jimin went to the couch. Taehyung helped him get comfortable, "I'll bring you something in a bit," he said kissing his head. Jimin nodded, "wait, give me another kiss," he said. Taehyung walked back and kissed his head, "I love you," he said kissing him on the lips. "So much," he whispered.

"I love you more," he whispered giving him a kiss. Taehyung smiled, he squeezed his face "oh my god I love you so much," he said.

Jimin giggled, he gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Go do what you were going to do," he said. Taehyung smiled. "I love you," he whispered. Jimin smiled, he kissed his cheek.

"Go. Now."

Taehyung left the room, he walked to the room. He grabbed a pair of clothes from himself and jimin then walked back to the living room. "Want me to help you change or no?"

"I'm not Dongmin--"

"Fine do it yourself--"

"No wait help me," Jimin said grabbing his hand, he took off his boot and and then his pants. Then he carefully slipped on his shorts. "Ow," he said when taehyung moved his leg. "I'm sorry," he whispered. Jimin shook his head, he sat up and pulled his shorts up. "Did you get me socks," he asked and Taehyung nodded.

He placed them on his feet. "Get comfortable--" he was cut off by harsh knocking.

Taehyung stood up and walked to the door. He opened the door and Hoseok  was standing there, he had a smirk and was obviously drunk. "Okay, let's go...time to sleep," Taehyung said as he helped him walk into the house. "Okay but no telling yoonie though, he's already angry at me," he said. Taehyung shook his head, "okay but you gotta sleep though," he said.

"Hi Jiminie," Hoseok yelled, Jimin waved. "Okay lets go," Taehyung said walking him to one of the spare rooms. Taehyung walked back to the living room "my mom just texted, she's bringing the kids back."

Taehyung sighed "I'm sorry," he (Jimin) whispered, Taehyung shook his head. "it's fine," he said.