THIRTY SEVEN

Ignore mistakes.

They all got back in the car, jinsoo and jimin in the front and Yugyeom in the back. They were on their way to the mall, yugyeom felt a little bit better after they got the USB.

"That was really cool Jinsoo, how you just did that," he said with a small smile.

"I've had my fair share of assholes...i used to sleep around a lot," he said. Yugyeom nodded "after awhile you learn how to put up with them...not that you should get used to it," he said. Yugyeom nodded.

"Look i know me and you aren't that close, but you mean something to jungkook and jimin and i care about both of them...so if you ever need me I'm here," he explained as he parked the car.

Yugyeom smiled and whispered a small thank you before he got out. They all walked inside of the mall, "okay where to first," jinsoo asked.

"I got daddy's credit card," he continued with a smirk. Jimin rolled his eye but laughed, yugyeom laughed too. "I'm pr-probably getting the ki-kids stuff...maybe some things fo-for taehyung," jimin said as he rubbed his arms.

"Speaking of...how's he been treating you," he asked, jimin shrugged. "We're okay," he said short, jinsoo gave him a confused look.

"It's just we're always focused on kids now," he said with a smile. "Oh you're sex deprived," yugyeom whispered yelled. Jimin blushed but nodded, yugyeom laughed.

"Yeah so is kook," he said sadly. Jimin frowned "we'll fix this okay," he said with a smile. Yugyeom nodded "thank you," he said.

Jinsoo threw his arms over their shoulders and they walked through the mall. "Where to first," yugyeom asked.

"Um...we're gonna get chimmy boy here so sexy shit...get yo--"

"I ha-have kids and Yugyeom and jungkook staying with me," jimin said as a blush spread across his face. Yugyeom laughed, "bam two babysitters...and plus they're both better than me and jae," jinsoo explained.

Yugyeom laughed harder.

"Guys no," jimin said as he tried to leave Jinsoo's grasp.

"To bad we're doing this," Yugyeom said as he softly pulled jimin with him. "Guys i have kids, i can't be sexy," he said doubtfully.

"Nonsense," jinsoo encouraged.

Jimin groaned but nonetheless walked into the store with them. Jinsoo pulled jimin towards the more revealing sets.

"Taehyungs going to want to give you baby number four after he sees you in these," jinsoo said as he looked through the sets.

"Can i help you," one of the workers asked.

"No i think we're okay, thank you though," jinsoo said.

Jimin shook his head as he looked through them "guys i can't," he said with a blush.

~~~~~~

Taehyung 💜
Why'd you go to victoria secret????
Taehyung 💜
I got the notification when you used my card wjsjshhsj

Jimin
Shshhs jinsoo made me im sorryjsjsjsj

Taehyung 💜
I better see you in them tonight

"I hate both of you," Jimin said as he covered his face. Both boys laughed "just don't be so loud," yugyeom said.

"Cmon lets go," yugyeom said as he led them around the mall for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~

Daddy 👅👅
Jinsoo you used so mucj miney sjshshshsjs

Jinsoo
I spoiled the kids 👉👈 and in a way...you

Daddy 👅👅
Bitch

Jinsoo
Whore

Daddy 👅👅
I love you

Jinsoo
I love you too

~~~~~~

Getting back to jimins house they walked through the door with smiles on their faces. "Mommy's home," dongmin yelled as he ran into Jimins arms.

Jimin smiled a bit more and hugged him back "how were you baby," he said.

"I okay, we're gonna watch a movie," Dongmin said happily. Jimin nodded "i got you a few things," jimin said as he picked out his bags.

"We can look at them after you eat," taehyung said as he walked in front of Jimin. The aforementioned stood up and greeted him with a kiss.

"How was it," he asked "you enjoyed yourself," he continued. Jimin nodded "had a good time, got you some stuff," he said as he picked up some bags.

"Even a new p-pa-pa--"

"Slow down babe," taehyung said as he rubbed his arms. Jimin took a couple deep breaths "uh i got yo-you a ne-new pairs of gu-gucci sl-slide," he said as tried to calm down.

"Thank you baby, i'll love them," he said kissing his cheek. Jimin nodded and walked to his bedroom with the bags.

"He still gets glitches," jungkook asked, he used to call them glitches when he was younger because that what it reminded him of. Taehyung nodded "eh every now and then," he said as he walked to the kitchen to give Dongmin his food.

Jimin walked back into the room in more comfortable clothes, aka Taehyung's clothes. He served himself some food, he sat next to dongmin in the kitchen.

~~~~~~

Soon Jinsoo and jaeho left the house. Dongmin was put to sleep earlier so it was just the adults, plus yugyeom. "Im not that much younger than you guys," yugyeom said as he took a seat between Jungkooks legs.

"You're still a baby," Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around him. Yugyeom shook his head "no im not," he said with a pout.

"Whatever you say my love," jungkook said a he wrapped his arms planted a soft kiss on his cheek. Jimin stood up and stretched "im gonna go lay down already," Jimin said as he stretched.

"Yeah me too," yugyeom said as he got off jungkooks lap.

"Tease," both jungkook and Taehyung said to themselves. They both quickly followed both of them to the separated rooms.

Taehyung walked into the room sat next to Jimin on the bed. He lifted the covers and saw that he still had the sweats on. Taehyung sighed. He threw off his shirt and his pants right after.

He slipped in behind jimin and pulled him close. He kissed his head and ran his hand through Jimins hair. He slowly fell asleep.