FOUR

Jimin and Taehyung were still in office for about another hour before Jimin decided that it was time for the both of them to go to bed. Taehyung agreed, "im gonna get the bottles ready," he said then placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm go-gonna go ch-check on do-d-dongmin," he said. Taehyung nodded then went next to the room to check on them really quick then went to make their bottles.

Jimin walked in dongmins room, he cooed at the sight in front in him. Dongmin had gotten off his own bed and laid next to Jinsoo, who was holding him tightly.

Once he left he walked back to the room and got dressed, he decided to put on his red panties and one of Taehyungs white shirts. He got in bed and let himself relax, the Taehyung walked in with both twins. First he placed Hana in her crib then placed Daeho in his.

Then he walked in closet to change into a pair of sweatpants and no shirt, he then slipped next to Jimin. Picking up the blanket, he was happy to see what he was wearing. Slipping in the bed he wrapped his around him and pulled him close. Not knowing if he was asleep, he called his name.

"Yeah," he mumbled out. "Was just checking if you were asleep," Taehyung said then kissed his head "th-thank you, fo-for everything," jimin whispered as he turned to face him, throwing his leg over Taehyungs. He (Jimin) had his head and hand on his chest

The aforementioned held him tighter and placed one of his hands on his ass. "You're welcome baby," he whispered. "I hated the fact that we broke up--"

"I wa-was st-stupid fo-for bre-breaking up with you fo-for nothing bas-basically," jimin said quietly. Taehyung chuckled "yeah you were."

Jimin giggled, he ran his hand up and down his chest, clearly they weren't gonna do anything so they just talked.

The next day Taehyung was of course the first one awake. He quickly, but softly slipped out of Jimins grasp.

He checked on the twins and smiled when he saw Daeho awake. He picked him changed his diaper. Then he picked him up again and walked out of the room. He made it in to the kitchen and placed Daeho in one of the cribs there.

He placed it in the kitchen the began to start cooking. He decided to have yogurt and breakfast smoothies. Of course the noise was gonna wake them but he still tried his best to be as quiet as possible.

Fortunately everybody stayed asleep so this gave him time to set everything up for everyone. Once he was done he went each room and woke everyone up.

He walked into Dongmins room first to wake up both dongmin and jinsoo. "There's breakfast in the kitchen go eat," taehyung said once they woke up.

Then he walked out of the room and into his own. He took a seat next to jimin and shook him softly "cmon get up baby," he said. Jimin, who's been awake, groaned as he pushed himself up.

"Ca-carry me," jimin said picking up his arms. Taehyung rolled his eyes "let me get hana ready first," he said walking over to hana. He changed her diaper then walked her to the kitchen, placing her down in her crib. Then he walked back to his room to get Jimin "come here you big baby," he said grabbing him by his legs and dragging him closer to himself.

He picked him up and carried him, jimins legs were wrapped around his waist and his arms were thrown over his shoulders. "Do-don't gr-grab me so ha-hard i br-bruise easily," jimin whinnied.

"Speaking of, how's your wrist," taehyung asked, jimin brought in front of him and moved it around. "I think it's alright, d-doesn't hu-hurt that much an-anymore."

Taehyung nodded and leaned forward to kiss it. "Love you," he said happily.

"Love you more," jimin said pecking his lips. Taehyung walked him in to the kitchen and sat him on one of the chairs. "Wasn't aware you had four kids," jinsoo said as he ate his yogurt.

"Apparently i have six counting you and jungkook so...," he trailed off.  Both Jimin and Jinsoo laughed.

Time skip (one week)

Taehyung had finally finished with the sketches for that week, right now he had texted Jaeho to come over to grab them. Jinsoo was with dongmin in his room playing with some toys and watching mulan.

When jaeho came over Jimin was the one who opened the door. He was feeding Hana, "hey min, hi princess."

"H-h-hey jae, ta-taehyung is i-in the office. Ta-take a se-seat I'll go get him," jimin said walking out of the room.

"Hold on Dongmin I gotta get my phone, stay exactly the way you are," jinsoo yelled as he ran inside the living room. Unfortunately the phone was on the couch next to Jaeho. "Of course you'd be here," jaeho said standing up.

"What you want jimin too--"

"You know you're an as-asshole for assuming shit like that. I only asked that question cause I-I felt that Jimin was un-uncomfortable with our friendship. I trusted you enough to tell you this."

Jaeho shook his head, before he could say anything taehyung quickly walked in between them. "Don't say shit you guys are gonna regret later," he said handing Jaeho the papers.

"Grow up and talk to each other correctly," taehyung said. Jaeho sighed "i'm busy--"

"Soosoo you're taking fore-- ucle jae," dongmin yelled as he ran into the room. After he saw Jaeho he ran into his arms "me and soosoo missed you," he said happily. Jaeho smiled and rubbed his head, "can you stay and color for a bit...please~~~"

Jaeho shook his head "im super duper busy baby," he said pecking his cheek.

"Aw okay," Dongmin said with a pout, "next time maybe," jaeho said placing him down then left.

Hesitating Jinsoo grabbed his phone and went after him.