THIRTY FIVE

Ignore mistakes

Both Jungkook and Jimin couldn't sleep that night. Jimin did everything in his power to make himself tired, he just couldn't sleep. Jungkook on the other hand just couldn't think about anything other than what happened.

"Baby, how you feeling," taehyung said walking into the room. Jimin shrugged "i don't know, i need to hear from them..."

Taehyung nodded, he kissed his head and held him tight. "Everything will be okay," he said quietly. Jimin nodded, he hugged him back and kissed his neck.

"Im just scared," he whispered. "I know you are baby."

Koo
Can you come pick us up, and can we stay with you for a while.

Jimin
We'll be there soon, how's he doing?

koo
Medicine is making him drowsy
Koo
Said he wants to talk to you

Jimin
Yeah, thats fine. We're on our way right now

"Momma where we going," dongmin asked.

"Gonna go pick up yuggie and kookie," Taehyung said for jimin. Dongmin nodded and started playing hana and daeho. "Will they fit," he asked.

"Yes fl-flower," jimin answered.

~~~~~~

The way back was bit quiet, it mostly consisted of the twins' whines and Dongmins talking. Yugyeom,who was on jungkooks lap, stayed quiet as they made it back home. "I need to go to work," he whispered but everyone heard him.

"I called in for you," jungkook whispered, yugyeom just nodded. "I don't want you going back there," he whispered to himself.

Jungkook had a feeling of where those bruises came from. He was beyond pissed off, yugyeom could tell.

Baby😍
Please dont be mad

Jungkook
I'm trying not too
Jungkook
I wanna be there for you baby

Yugyeom smiled, he locked his phone and cuddled closer to jungkook. Jungkook wrapped his arms around him and held him tightly.

Getting to the house, jungkook helped him down, they made it back into Jimin house quickly. Yugyeom immediately went into the room they were staying in aka the nursery.

Jungkook followed behind him the whole time. "I want to be by myself," Yugyeom whispered. Jungkooks face dropped a bit "please koo..."

Jungkook nodded and left the room. Yugyeom laid his stuff down then laid on the matress they had in there for them. Jungkook walked into the living room and saw dongmin playing mario kart on the tv. He sat next to him and messed up his hair, dongmin giggled and laid his head on his arm.

"Kookie okay," he asked, jungkook nodded. He bit his lip so he wouldn't cry "yeah baby, I'll be okay," he whispered. Dongmin nodded and snuggled closer to him. "I love you kookie," he whispered.

"I love you too min," jungkook said.

~~~~~~

When yugyeom woke up later that day he felt strange, he didn't feel like himself. He walked out of the room and looked around for jungkook, who was still playing games with dongmin on the couch.

"Kookie, can i talk to you please," he said, jungkook looked back and nodded. He stood up and walked over to him, they both walked into the nursery and sat down.

"What's up baby," he said quietly. "Just--it's just that i don't wa-want to take the pills, please...they make me feel like shit and it mak-makes everything worse--"

"Okay baby, you don't have to take them. I won't force you to but you need to talk to someone...whether it's me or jimin or my yoongi hyung....just please..."

Yugyeom nodded, jungkook was going to hug him but yugyeom flinched. He shook his head "please don't touch me," he asked as he looked down.

Jungkook nodded "sorry," he said. Yugyeom nodded and left the room, jungkook sighed and followed after. He took a seat next to dongmin and continued watching him play the game. 

Jimin and taehyung walked back in the house with bags of food and drinks. "Momma hana kept crying--"

"Not true i managed to calm her down," jungkook said trying to calm amd defend himself. Dongmin giggled and shook his head, jungkook mimicked his actions.

Jimin giggled, as he placed the food down. Dongmin ran over to him and stole a fry, "kiss," he asked before he left. Jimin pecked his lips and dongmin ran to taehyung and asked for the same thing.

Dongmin walked back to jungkook and sat next to him. "Daddy can yuggie have fries too," dongmin asked.

"Does yuggie want fries," Taehyung responded, dongmin looked back at yugyeom and saw him nod. "See daddy, i can read minds," he said.

Taehyung smiled and nodded, he separated the food and handed it out. Jimin happily smiled when he got his food, "thank you da--baby," he said as he received his food. Jimin blushed and started eating, taehyung laughed but decided to ignore the topic.

"Cmon flower, we got to put on a movie," taehyung said as he took the remote, he put on a movie and leaned back.

"Hey Taehyung," jungkook called out and taehyung hummed.

"You got a little stain there," he said causing taehyung to jump up and ran to his room.

"No wonder it took you both so long," jungkook said with a smirk, jimin blushed and covered his face. "Kookoo, can you get me something to drink," yugyeom asked quietly, jungkook nodded and stood up. He walked to the kitchen to get him a water, he walked back and handed it to him.

"Here you go baby," jungkook said handing to him. "Thank you kook," he said as he pecked his cheek quickly.

Koo
please talk to him for me

Jimin
Whenever he's ready koo, he isn't ready and we need to just be there for him, yea?

The rest of the day went by smoothly, the kids were already asleep and Jungkook was in the shower. Jimin was in the kitchen cleaning while taehyung was making sure dongmin was okay. Yugyeom walked in the kitchen and cleared his throat.

"You need something," he asked, "i want to talk to you...about everything," he said.

Jimin nodded, "let me finish up real quick and I'll talk to you in tae's office," he said with a small smile. Yugyeom nodded and walked to Taehyungs office. He knew where it was at since taehyung kept the door open for  yeontan.

Jimin shortly walked in with him and took a seat. "Okay, y-you can talk...."