SEVEN

After their small talk Taehyung eventually fell asleep but Jimin didn't. But he also didn't move, he just stayed cuddled up to him. After a while of laying down jimin decided it was time to wake up Dongmin. Somehow he managed to get out of Taehyungs grasp and left to dongmins room.

Walking in the room he saw Dongmin awake laying in his bed. "Hi daddy," he whispered and waved at him. Jimin smiled and walked over to him and kissed his forehead "what are you doing up baby," Jimin asked taking a seat. Dongmin shrugged "ju-just woke up," he whispered.

Jimin nodded "wa-wanna help m-me make sandwiches," he said happily. Dongmin shook his head "can i just watch you make them," dongmin asked and jimin nodded. They both got up and walked in the kitchen, jimin placed dongmin on a chair and he went to wash his hands.

"Why is papa asleep on the couch," dongmin asked looking back "papa was watching a movie and fell asleep during it," jimin lied a bit, dongmin nodded.

"Yeah mulan is getting boring now," Taehyung said sneaking up behind him, scaring him. Dongmin jumped up and covered his face "scared me papa," he whinnied out.

Taehyung laughed and picked him up "mulan isn't boring," he pouted. Taehyung apologized and kissed his head. "No she isn't."

Knock knock

"I got it," dongmin yelled jumping out if his arms and running to the door. Taehyung quickly walked behind him, when dongmin opened the door he was surprised to see a little boy with a red wagon and a lady.

"Momma i think we got the wrong house," he said as he turned back to his mom. The lady checked the list and looked at the number, they were ay the right house.

"Hey flower," Taehyung said picking him up "don't do that again okay," taehyung said rubbing his head. "Hi mister...i uh got your donuts," he said sticking the boxes out.

Taehyung took the boxes and said thank you, he waited till he left to close the door. "Can i hab one," dongmin asked. Taehyung nodded "after you eat baby," he said walking him to his seat.

Time skip

After they finished eating dongmin was still at the table waiting for his donut. At the moment both parents were feeding the babies. He got off his chair and and tugged on jimins shirt. "Papa said i can get a donut after my sandwich," he while playing with his fingers.

"C-c-can you gi-give me a co-c-couple of minutes love, then I'll get it," he whispered. Dongmin slouched but nodded, once jimin was done feeding and burping hana he placed her down and took dongmin to get a donut.

"Thank you daddy," Dongmin said

Time skip

"Okay bath time," taehyung yelled walking in Dongmins room. The aforementioned sadly slouched, he wanted to play more and after bath time that meant time to go to sleep.  And he wanted to play more.

"Five more minutes please," dongmin whinnied and he slouched.  Taehyung shook his head, he asked for five more minutes and hour ago and now they were behind schedule.

"Please papa," he begged still not moving. Taehyung shook his head and sighed "you need to shower stinky."

He walked over to Dongmin and picked him up, dongmin didn't bother to put up a fight. "Can i sleep with you and daddy tonight," Dongmin asked looking up at taehyung who happily nodded.

"Yes," Dongmin exclaimed Taehyung smiled and kissed his head. Taehyung walked him over to the bathroom and began to get him ready for his bath.

Jimin on the other hand was just setting everything up for the twins bath. He kept walking back and forth to check on the twins, a knock on the door made him stop. He was confused, checking the time he saw that it was almost 8.

Walking in the front he didn't bother to check the peep hole because he was too short to reach. Opening the door he smiled seeing yugyeom, "is it okay if i stay for a bit, jungkook is helping his mom with something and he didn't leave me a key...and she doesn't really like me," he explained.

Jimin nodded and opened the door more to allow him to come in the house. "He said he's almost done," he said playing his bag. Jimin nodded "is everything okay," jimin asked sitting next to him.

"Just feels weird...i really want her to like me but--"

"You d-don't have to w-worry about her being ag-against it. She supported me and t-taehyung a-and besides she was like this wi-with his ex too," jimin explained as he rubbed his arm. "I gotta take the twins a bath but if your hun-hungry or th-thirsty help yo-yourself."

Yugyeom nodded and sat back, he wasn't it alone for long because Dongmin ran in the room. "Yuggie," he said happily. "Hey Dongmin," yugyeom said picking him up "whatcha doing here," dongmin asked.

"Came to see you and the babies," Yugyeom lied, he wasn't gonna explain all that stuff to a three year old.

"Yuggie you should've came earlier, me and the babies gotta sleep in a bit," dongmin informed.

"Well silly me huh," yugyeom said.

After Jimin finished bathing the kids he walked in and took a seat next to Yugyeom. "O-okay do-dongmin time to sleep," jimin said. Dongmin sighed and got off Yugyeoms lap "nigh' nigh' yuggie."

"Is everything alright," he asked, Yugyeom shrugged.

"Just want him to be happy with me and I'm scared that if his mom doesn't like me she's gonna make him brake up with me, and i don't want him too," he said in worried tone. Jimin sighed and rubbed his back "want me to talk to him," jimin asked.

Yugyeom nodded "please."

Time skip

It was almost two hours when Jungkook came to get Yugyeom. Jimin was beyond pissed off.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry i was late she kept me back longer than what she promised," jungkook said hugging then kissing his cheek. Yugyeom smiled and whispered "it's okay."

"Im gonna go to the car already," he said giving Jungkook a kiss on the cheek. Jungkook said to hi Jimin and walked over to give him a hug.

"The kids," he asked looking around. "Wi-with Taehyung asleep," he whispered crossing his arms over his chest. "W-what did your mom ha-have you do fo-for so long," he asked.

"Just need some help around the house," jungkook answered. "And it took th-that long," jimin asked.

Jungkook nodded unsure of what was happening. Jimin shook his head "yu-yugyeom didn't know what t-to do, he ju-just sat he-here waiting f-f-for you like a puppy," Jimin said.

"I know Jimin, and for some reason my mom really doesn't like him and I'm trying to figure that out. I really i want her to like him min--"

"Then fight fo-for him, y-y-you did wi-with lisa. You di-did anything you co-could do for her, now do it for hi-him."

"Jimin I'm trying okay, i really am. It's just I'm new to all this--"

"To dating a boy?"

Jungkook shook his head "just dating in general, lisa didn't care about all this. She didn't care if i liked you or if my mom like her. I'm trying okay. Please let me figure this out."

Jimin nodded, "leave, be safe on the way home alright. Love you and goodnight."

"Goodnight loser."

"Goodnight pabo."

When Jimin walked in the room he quickly got dressed and slipped in between Taehyung and Dongmin. "Give the kid a break, he's new at this," taehyung mumbled as he held him tight.

"Shut up."