TWENTY

Dongmins birthday was cut short when he decided that he wanted to go back to the room and watch movies for the rest of the day. Though jimin didn't like the idea he agreed only because taehyung answered before he could.

After he buckled the twins in their seat he asked jungkook to trade him places. Jungkook nodded, already knowing that Taehyung kept making decisions without him.

Jimin crawled im between and sat down, he was upset and it showed. He rubbed Hana's stomach since she's been fussy, he sighed as she started to cry. "I kn-know baby, today isn't a good day for you huh," he whispered.

"It's go-gonna be okay," he said sadly, taehyung glanced back at them and sighed.

Time Skip

Once they got back to the hotel room everyone went to their own room. They ended up going to a restaurant and staying there for about two hours. Dongmin tugged on Jimins shirt "Can i spend the night with stinky," he asked as he pointed behind him, where Jaehyun was standing.

Jimin nodded and allowed him to go to his room, he pushed the stroller in into his own room and took a seat on the bed. Taehyung walked in the room and smiled "you didn't close the door right--are you okay," he asked.

"Yo-you keep m-m-making decisions wi-without me, we may not be ma-married but he's st-still my son," he said in an angry tone.

"An-and i know I sa-said i wasn't ma-mad about the ca-cake but i am! I sh-should be apart o-of this," he yelled.

Taehyung flinched a bit but nodded, hearing him say out loud he understood that Jimin didn't have a say of anything that happened today.

So he apologized "you're right and I'm sorry, look i just got cought up in the excitement that this was his first birthday with us."

Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes, he walked into the restroom deciding that He'd take a shower to cool off.  Taehyung grabbed the twins and their bag, he went next door to jungkooks and yugyeoms room. He knocked on the door about four times before jungkook opened the door.

"You guys fighting," he asked, already knowing the situation. Taehyung nodded "think you can take them for the night," he asked. Jungkook nodded and took the stroller then bag "good luck," he (Jungkook) whispered then closed the door.

He pushed the stroller more in the room then told yugyeom he'd be back to get their crib.

It took him about ten minutes later and laid it out for them. Yugyeom picked up one of the twins and walked them over to the crib and Jungkook did the same thing.

Taehyung cleaned out the room a bit before jimin walked out of the shower. When jimin came out of the shower he stayed in his underwear and threw on Taehyungs shirt (it went a little bit passed his thighs). "Come over here and kiss me, but im not gonna like it," he said angrily. Taehyung shook his head, but walked over to him and kissed his lips.

Jimin smiled a bit "i really am sorry," taehyung said as he peck his lips again. Jimin smiled and nodded "good, i hope you are," he said punching his shoulder slightly.

Jimin pecked his lips again, taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist to pull him closer. Their chest touching, Taehyung looked down at him, he kissed his lips and smiled.

"I'm glad our fights never really last long," he said then kissed him again. Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck as he tippy toed, taehyung pulled away "jump," he whispered then kissed him again.

Jimin jumped and wrapped his legs around his waist. Taehyung walked to their bed and laid him down. He started to kiss down to his neck, he began to suck on them but a knock interrupted. Jimin rolled his eyes as he stood up, he walked over to the door and opened it.

Jungkook stood there "i need bottles and milk formula," jimin sighed and walked over to the drawer.  He grabbed the stuff and walked back to jungkook and handed them to him.

"If you can't handle them just text and I'll take them back

," he said, jungkook shook his head, he didn't mind taking care of them while Jimin and taehyung had alone time.

As jungkook left jimin closed the door and sat next to taehyung, who went back to kissing his neck. "It kinda killed the mood," he said sadly.

Taehyung nodded "i'm gonna go take a shower," he said as he kissed his head. Jimin nodded and laid back, his arms on his stomach.

Time Skip

After taehyung finished his shower he found jimin leaning back in lingerie. His legs were crossed as he smirked at taehyung seductively.

"I got back in the mood."

"Fuck Jimin."

A/N jimins outfit 👉👈

Also im almost feeling better!!!