FOURTY NINE

"You would consider getting an abortion?"

Jimin rolled his eyes, it was hours afterwords and jimin thought they were off the topic already. "I-i do-don't know," he said as he rubbed his head. Taehyung sighed, "can we please drop it--"

"You would want more kids?"

"Yes of course, but we need time for me to heal properly and more space...especially if people want to st-stay with us al-all the time..."
Taehyung modded, he walked over jimin and kissed his forehead. Jimin happily sighed, he walked out of the room.

Taehyung followed him out and grabbed his wrist "another thing--"

"Tae please," jimin begged. "No, your birthday is in like 2 weeks...anything you want?"

Jimin thought about it, then shook his head "i think im go-good, we can al-all go catch a mo-movie an-and diner...or you kn-know what?"

Taehyung rose his eyebrow "bo-bowling would be nice, all of us." Taehyung smiled and nodded, he leaned down and pressed a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Later that day Jimin was reading while dongmin colored besides him. Dongmin was sitting between jimins legs as he colored. "Momma," he said quietly.

"Yes love?"

"Are you going to have another baby," he asked, Jimin looked up from his book. He cleared his throat before he talked "um no," he said quickly.

"Good, i don't want anymore," dongmin said. Jimin gulped "w-why wo-wouldn't you w-want anymore?"

Dongmin shrugged "cause, you got the twins so fast and didn't have enough time for me "

A sudden lump crawled up to Jimins throat. "I k-know w-we didn't b-but me an-and da-daddy didn't know t-that i could ha-have babies...if i k-knew i would've waited."

Dongmin shrugged again "i know, just would have been nice."

"I'm s-s-sorry baby," jimin said as he tried not to cry. He cleared his throat and began to read again. "It's okay mommy, 'm not mad. Just want it to be just us for now."

Jimin nodded and cleared his throat "um a-are you hungry," he asked shaking his head and squinting his eyes. "Can i have some of that fruit please."

Jimin nodded and stood up, he walked to the kitchen. He grabbed the bowel out of the refrigerated. "Where's mommy at," Jimin heard.

"I-in the ki-kitchen," he yelled.

Taehyung stook his head in the room, he smiled "hi baby, you okay," he asked as he walked in. Jimin nodded "dongmin d-doesn't want a-any more ki-kids," he said with a smile. Taehyung frowned, he walked over to Jimin he went over to hug him but jimin moved. "Fuck min," taehyung whispered.

"It's f-fine, d-doesn't matter."

Jimin walked to the kitchen and placed the bowl down. He kissed his head "i love you bubba," he whispered. Jimin leaned forward and kissed his cheek "love you to mommy."

~~a few days later~~

Jimin sighed as he threw the dishes in the sink causing one of the dishes to break. He mentally face palmed "the amount of dumb i hold," he said to himself.

"Baby," taehyung yelled causing jimin to smile a bit. "Can you come here please?"

Jimin turned around and walked to the living room, he saw him holding something behind his back. "Okay so i might have done something stupid but very smart and you'll love me more than you possi--"

"Please hu-hurry," jimin said laughing a little. Taehyung pulled out the box he was holding behind his back. He opened it and pulled out a small kitten.

Jimin gasped, covering his mouth "you didn't," he said. Taehyung nodded "you've been feeling really down lately, so i got it for you," he said.

"I love you," jimin said happily.

"Where's the kids," taehyung asked. "In their rooms, d-dongmin is going to lo-love this," he said. His voice was full of excitement.

"But the kitty is yours," taehyung said quietly. "But we can s-sh-share it."

"Min, he told you he didn't--"

"B-but it hurts o-okay, i th-thought it wouldn't bug me bu-but it d-did," jimin mumbled. Taehyung rubbed his head, he leaned down and pecked his cheek.

"I love you," taehyung whispered. "I love you too."

"Now, what's her name going to be," he asked. Jimin sat on the couch, taehyung next to him. He hummed for a bit "i dunno," he said with a pout.

The small black and gray glanced up at him, she purred at him. "Bubbles," he mumbled. Taehyung smiled at him, "if that's what you want," Taehyung said. Jimin nodded "yeah, bubbles."

"She's so pretty," jimin whispered, Taehyungs smiled and leaned forward to kiss him. He kissed his cheek and then his neck "i love you," he whispered. Jimin turned towards him, he kissed his lips. "I love you more, thank you so much."

Jimin scooted closer to taehyung, he leaned his head on the aforementioned shoulders.

"Ew dee, mommy dee spit on me," jimin closed his eyes and laughed. Taehyung sat up "okay i got this one," he said.

"I'm coming you rats," taehyung yelled. Jimin giggled, he held bubbles closer to him as she fell asleep.

"Daddy says you have a kitty and you aren't sharing," dongmin yelled as he ran into the room. Jimin laughed "yes i have a kitty, do you want to pet her?"

Dongmin nodded. He placed his hand on her and softly stroked him. "She's pretty," he whispered.

"She looks like you momma."