FIFTY EIGHT

Taehyung knocked on the door he let out a shaky sigh. He waited for someone to answer the door. Once the door opened he saw Jimin standing there, he was in one of his shirts and by the looks of it. No shorts.

"I uh...need to grab some things," he mumbled, jimin nodded and allowed him in. "Where's the kids?"

"With mom, f-forgot she was coming," he said. "Was about to sh-shower," he said quietly. Taehyung nodded.

Jimin
Taehyung is here...gonna talk to him so if you can stay out for a while longer?

Jinsoo
Oh okay have fun
Jinsoo
😉

Jimin smiled and placed his phone down. He walked back to the room and saw him going through his drawer. "How you feeling?"

He asked, taehyung nodded "miss you all, can we talk...please?"

Jimin nodded, he took a seat on the bed. Taehyung sat next to him, he grabbed Jimins hand. "I wasn't thinking, the store was down the street it was a quick grab and go."

Jimin nodded, he waited for him to continue. "And i made sure everything was locked, i just--i didn't think about all of that."

"It was a dumb, r-really fucking dumb," jimin said as he teared up. Taehyung nodded, Jimin scooted closer to him. "And I'm mad because i was scared of losing them."

Taehyung nodded he was gonna say something but Jimin's phone started ringing. The aforementioned stood up and walked out of the room.

Jaeho was calling "hello?"

"Have you heard of Taehyung? He hasn't been answering my calls."

"He's with me Jaeho," he answered. "Oh well um...me and him fought? I didn't wanna say anything but i don't want you to beat me up too."

Jimin nodded to himself, he bit the inside of the cheek. "Okay thanks," he said

He text his mom real quick then walked back to the room. Taehyung was playing with his fingers, he sighed as he looked at him. "Lay down," jimin said, Taehyung gave him a confused look. Jimin looked at him and then he laid down.

~smut~

Jimin walked over to him and sat on his lap, he started to roll his hips. Taehyung placed his hand on his waist but jimin moved it. "You got in a fight?"

Taehyung nodded, he wasn't going to lie. "An-and why?"

Taehyung shrugged "was mad at myself," he mumbled. Jimin nodded, he rolled his hips more. He let out some moans. Taehyung took his shirt off, jimin smirked he bent down and started to suck on his skin. "Want you," jimin mumbled.

He crawled off his lap to pull down his pants. Once he got them off he crawled back on top of him. "Let me prep you baby," Taehyung said trying to touch him but Jimin shook his head.

"Ju-just watch me please," he said sweetly, he turned around and bent down in front of him. Taehyung placed his hand on jimins ass and squeezed it. He moaned at the feeling. After sucking on his fingers he placed them near his hole. "Your fingers are so small baby, bet you you can't even reach."

"You wanna do it for me then, hm," jimin said as he wiggled his ass. Taehyung smirked, he grabbed Jimin by the waist and pulled towards his face.

Immediately Taehyung started to eat him out, jimin sat up and moaned. He leaned down licked his bulge through his boxers. Pulling them down Taehyungs dick popped up causing him to smile. He licked his lips before he started to lick his tip then took him whole.

Taehyung moaned out "oh shit, fuck min," he said. Jimin came off with a pop, he looked behind him and wiggled his ass. "F-finger," he said a little breathy.

Taehyung smirked bit granted his wish and stuck two fingers in him. Jimin moaned at the feeling of being stretched. He bent down and started to suck him off again.

When Taehyung inserted a third finger Jimin moaned loudly. "Get up i think you're ready."

Jimin hopped off of him and laid down, he stuck his ass up and wiggled it more. Taehyung grabbed his waist to stop him. He pulled him towards himself and slowly inserted himself in.

Jimin moaned at the feeling he closed his eyes. "You look so pretty," He said as he slowly moved his hips.

"Mmh go f-faster," he said as he moved back and forth at a faster pace. Taehyung smirked as Jimin fucked himself on him. "Ha-hard, want more," jimin demanded.

Taehyung gripped his waist harder, knowing that there might be a brusie, and snapped his hips harder.

Jimins moans filled the room "m cumming," he said causing taehyung to snap his hips faster. Jimin moaned louder as he came.

Taehyung pulled out, "suck me off im close," he said. Jimin nodded, he was about to start but his phone rang.

"Just leave it be, we're almost done," he said as he grabbed Jimins head to push him forward. "What if it's about the kids--"

"It's jinsoo, we can call back," he said. Jimin nodded and and started to suck him off, stoking whatever he couldn't fit.

"Cumming," he moaned out.

Once he came Jimin tried to swallow everything he could. Taehyung picked him up and walked him to the bathroom. "I love you," he whispered. Jimin smiled "i love you more."