NINETY FIVE

Hearing a knock on the door, Taehyung stood up. He walked to the door and opened it "It looks like I'm rushing but I have Seokjins kids," she said as Dongmin walked in and pushing the stroller In. "It's fine, be safe I'll see you soon," Taehyung said as she waved and left.

Taehyung walked in with the stroller. "Dongmin," Taehyung  called out, the aforementioned turned around. "Uncle hobi is here, but he's not feeling well so stay in here okay?"

Dongmin nodded, he walked to the couch and sat next to Jimin, then laid down. His legs on jimins lap And his head on his pillow. Jimin started to rub his back, Dongmin fell asleep. Taehyung walked over to him and kissed his head, then he did the same to Jimin. "You should get some sleep," Taehyung whispered. Jimin nodded, he gave Taehyung a kiss.

Once Jimin started to fall asleep Taehyung started to put the twins to sleep. He sat next to Jimin, "you need help?"

Taehyung shook his head "I got it, get some sleep okay?"

Jimin nodded, little did he know that sometimes Taehyung doesn't wake up Jimin when the twins wake up. He just allows him to sleep longer.

Jimin looked up and Taehyung and smiled "I love you."

"I love you more, now nap."

~~~~~~

Jimin had woken up to loud stomping, he looked to his side, Taehyung was already standing up. Jimin looked for the twins and saw that they were in their crib. Dongmin was still sound asleep.

Taehyung walked towards the noise and saw Hoseok  walking around. "Hey man, let's sleep okay," he said grabbing his arm, hoseok pushed him away. "I fucked up Taehyung--"

"Get some sleep, c'mon man let's go," he said pulling him towards the room. Hoseok shook his head, Taehyung sighed he pulled Hoseok again. And once again hoseok pulled away, Taehyung grabbed him and pushed him towards the room. Once Hoseok got in the room Taehyung walked in and slammed the door.

"My kids are here, quit your shit, man up and own up to your shit."

"I fucking hit him Taehyung-- he was pissing me off and I hit him!"

Taehyung  sighed, "oh my God Hoseok," he said. "what happened?"

"I was stressing out about a lot of shit and he kept nagging me and I pushed him out of the way but I pushed him to hard and he fell--he fucking flinched Taehyung."

Taehyung shook his head, "he was pressuring me an-and I snapped okay--he fucking flinched tae."

"Out of all the times you fucked up, has Jimin ever flinched," he asked, Taehyung shook his head. "Fuck man--"

"It's whatever, fuck I have to text him."

Hearing a knock Jimin stood up and walked back to the door, he struggled a bit to open it but once he did he saw Yoongi. He was crying, then handed him a bag "th-this hobi's bag, it has enough clothes for about a week...I should--"

"Hyung what happened," he asked.

"Nothing, don't worry about it minnie, I'm okay."

"Mommy, daddy doesn't want you to move a lot. Hi ucle yoonie," Dongmin said as he saw Yoongi, the aforementioned waved. "Hi baby," he smiled, Dongmin waved.

"I have to go but be good for your mommy," he said bending down and giving him a kiss. Dongmin nodded, "hyung what happened--"

"Please don't worry about it."

Jimin nodded, Yoongi left and jimin walked back to the couch. Taehyung walked back in the room, "got him to sleep," he said. Jimin nodded, "what happened," Jimin asked.

"Hoseok pushed him, like hard and he's freaking out," Taehyung said as he picked up Jimin and walked him to the couch. "I got it handled," he said.

Jimin nodded, Taehyung bent down to kiss his head. "You mister," he said looking at Dongmin "time to shower," he said grabbing his hand. Dongmin nodded, he grabbed his hand and walked to the the restroom. "I'll be back," Taehyung said giving Jimin a kiss on the cheek.

Jimin 
Hyung, can you check on Yoongi hyung. He came by but didn't tell me why. I know it's because I'm still a kid to him.

Seokjin 
I'm already with him, I'll text you if I need anything.

Jimin 
Okay hyungie

"Jimin," Hoseok called out, Jimin looked behind him and Hoseok walking towards him. "What's wrong," he asked.

Hoseok  shook his head, he walked to Jimin. "I fucked up," he said taking a seat. Jimin nodded "I know, and some how you're gonna make it right," Jimin said.

"Cause I know Yoongi hyung was only trying to help you," he said. Hoseok nodded, "there's a shower upstairs, go take one...then eat," jimin said. Hoseok nodded, he stood up and walked up stairs. Once Hoseok left, Dongmin walked back in the room. "I'm squeaky clean momma," he said happily. Jimin smiled and kissed his head, "good boy," he said kissing her head.

"Is ucle hobi feeling better, I want to play with him."

"He's actually in the shower," Jimin said, Dongmin pouted "when he gets out?"

"If he wants too."

~~~~~~

Jimin stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. He grabbed a bottle of juice for himself then walked back to the living room. He sat back on the couch and waited for Taehyung to come in the room.

"Okay Dongmin is tucked in, the twins are asleep and so is Hoseok."

Jimin nodded, Taehyung sat next to Jimin and kissed his head. Jimin put his head on Taehyung shoulder, the aforementioned kissed his head. "what are we gonna do?"

"What do you mean," Jimin asked, Taehyung signed "with Yoongi and Hoseok, he was freaking out pretty bad."

"I do-don't know," he whispered.

Jimin sighed, he held on to Taehyung close. Taehyung kissed Jimins head. "We can't stress so much about this," Taehyung said kissing his head.

"I love you," Taehyung said.

"I love you more."