SIXTY TWO

When they got home Taehyung put a movie on for everyone in the living room. Both boys walked in the kitchen, jimin getting drinks and taehyung getting snacks.

"How you feeling," taehyung asked, jimin shrugged. Taehyung walked behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. He kissed his cheek. "We lo-looked away fo-for a minute a-and so-someone hit him--"

"Well technically pushed--but still."

"I hate you," he whispered, taehyung smiled. He bent down and kissed his cheek again "no you don't," he whispered. Jimin smiled, he closed his eyes as Taehyung rubbed his stomach. He took a couple of deep breaths. "I want to adopt him," he whispered.

"He's a teenager baby, you sure you're ready for it?"

"Y-you c-can never be too ready," he responded. Taehyung nodded "I'll send them an email," he whispered.

They both walked back to the living room to give them their snacks. Then they took a seat next to them. Jimin pulled Dongmin close and kissed his head "i love you baby," he whispered.

"I love you too mommy," he said.

~~~~~~

He kissed Dongmin's forehead, then tucked him in. "I'm sorry f-for what happened t-today," he whispered.

"You're talking bad again," he said, jimin knew he was talking about his stutter. He shrugged "it's o-okay," he said.

"Is noah gonna live with us," he asked. Jimin once shrugged "we are th-thinking about it," he answered. Dongmin nodded "i like him, want him to stay," he whispered as he fell asleep.

Jimin smiled, he kissed his forehead again. "Night baby," he said. Leaving the room he was met with noah outside of the room.

"W-want me to t-tuck y-you in too?"

Noah smiled but shook his head "i heard my name," he said quietly. "J-just wondering if y-you're staying longer," he said. Noah nodded, he walked back to his room.

"Get some sl-sleep," jimin yelled. He walked back to his room, taehyung was laying on the bed with both twins on his chest. Jimin walked over to him, he laid down next to him.

"Jaehyun said he's gonna come over tomorrow...with Jihyun," he said as looked at him. Jimin nodded, he kissed his head.

"Love you," he whispered. Taehyung smiled "love you more."

~~~~~~

Both parents were woken up by the twins crying. "You make the bottles--"

"It's y-your tu-turn," jimin mumbled, taehyung shook his head. "Yes it is," Jimin whinnied.

After a bit of arguing they decided to play rock, paper, scissors and jimin ended up winning. Taehyung groaned and walked out of the room, Jimin walked to the their crib and checked if they needed to be changed.

Hana was dry, daeho was wet and jimin was secretly praying that he just peed. He walked him to the diaper station, he kissed his cheek then undressed him.

Luckily he was just peed. After changing their diaper he put him back in their cribs. Hearing a knock he walked to the door, noah was there.

"Can i use your phone," he whispered. Jimin rose an eyebrow "yeah go fo-for it," he whispered. Jimin nodded, he walked back to the drawer and handed it to him. Noah bowed then walked away, jimin walked back to cribs.

They calmed down, but their breathing was harsh. "It's okay, you're okay," he whispered. Taehyung walked back in the room with their bottles.

"Go to sleep i got them," he said then kissed his lips.

~~~~~~

Jimin was woken up once again, he leaned over to check his phone but it wasn't there. He remembered that Noah took it, he checked the time on Taehyungs phone.

5:55

He stood up and walked to his room, noah was asleep holding the phone tightly. Upon hearing opening the door Noah woke up, jimin gave him a small smile.

"You okay," he whispered, noah nodded. "You've  been c-crying," he whispered, he walked over to him and sat down. He rubbed his head "wh-what's wrong," he whispered.

"You got a call an-and i thought it was my parents, it was that jaehyun guy," he said, Jimin nodded. "You miss them," he asked, noah shook his head.

"Just wished they cared about me," he whispered, jimin nodded he continued to rub his head. "You're gonna be okay, you know that right," he said. Noah nodded "we're gonna adopt you, me and taehyung ta-talked it through," he whispered.

Noah smiled "but no more stealing, i don't want that for you okay." he nodded. Jimin got off the bed "now get some sleep," he said. Noah nodded, jimin stood up and walked out of the room and back to his own. Taehyung was awake "where'd you go, i wanted to cuddle and you weren't here," he said.

"Checking on the kids," he said.

Taehyung nodded, he waved him over. Jimin walked to him and laid on the bed ""love you."

"Love you too," he said.

~~~~~~

The next day when everyone woke up--mostly because dongmin woke up before anyone and he was bored. Jimin looked up "Just a little longer," he asked, dongmin shook his head.

"Okay give us a minute," taehyung said pretending he was about to sit up. Dongmin nodded and walked out of the room taehyung laid down and pulled jimin on top of him.

"I got us like ten minutes," he whispered, jimin nodded he kissed his neck. Then he trailed down to his neck, he started to leave small kisses there. Taehyung flipped them over and started to suck on his collarbone, jimin cover his mouth so he wouldn't moan.

Taehyung smirked as he heard his heavy breathing "so so so pretty," he whispered.

"Tae~mmh stop," he whispered. Taehyung smirked and sucked harder, he only stopped when Jimin slapped his ass. Before Taehyung could say anything there was a knock, he got off jimin and laid down.

"Come in," jimin called, noah walked in the room. "Two dudes are here, one with tattoos and a blonde one," jimin nodded.

"Just ignore them, get mor--"

"Dongmin let them in already," he said. Both of them groaned, they got out of bed. They walked to the the living room and saw them playing with dongmin and the cat. "It's so early," jimin whinnied.

"Clearly not to early enough for you two," Jinsoo said as he pointed at the new hickey on Jimins collarbone. He quickly covered it up, his blush rising up as well.

"What's wrong," taehyung asked.

"We want breakfast--"

"Okay, boys go get dressed," taehyung said, he looked at him "don't feel like cooking," he said as he walked out of the room. Jimin followed him and quickly got dress, he walked back and saw noah tying Dongmin's shoes.

He smiled, he walked to the door to grab his shoes. He put them on and tuck them in since he was too lazy to tie them. "Let's go," he said as he grabbed the diaper bag.