ONE HUNDRED TWO

When everyone left Jimin started to clean up while Taehyung put the kids to bed. When Jimin finished cleaning up, he walked to dongmins room and saw him and Taehyung playing. Jimin stood at the door, "what are you two doing," he asked.

"Playing," Taehyung said, Jimin rolled his eyes. He walked over to the to of them and laid Dongmin down. "Get some sleep," Jimin said as he tucked him in. He pecked his lips, then Taehyung did the same to him. "Can you stay till I sleep," he asked. Both parents nodded.

Dongmin turned around so he was laying on his stomach. Taehyung rubbed his back, and Jimin rubbed his leg. When he fell asleep, they both left the room and to their own. Taehyung laid first then Jimin laid on top of him.

Jimin cuddled close to him, "Dongmin wants to go to jinsoos place when we leave," he said. Jimin nodded, "that's fine."

Taehyung hummed, "get some sleep minnie, I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~~~~

The next morning, Taehyung left to get breakfast while Jimin started to pack. He had the baby monitors on for when the kids woke up. Hearing the door open Jimin looked up and saw Dongmin coming in with his blanket, pillow and toy transformer, he didn't say anything he just walked to the bed. He got under the covers and laid down, "Can you get me something when you come back?"

"Of course my love," Jimin said, "and'll you call to say goodnight?"

"Yes flower," Jimin said, Dongmin smiled and nodded. He quickly fell asleep, Jimin smiled at him, "my lazy baby," he said with a smile. He finished packing his bag the sat next to Dongmin. He smiled when he saw him asleep, he rubbed his head "you're one of the greatest choices I've ever made," he whispered quietly.

"And what was the first," Taehyung asked, . "You know what," Jimin said as he walked to him. Taehyung grabbed him by his waist and kissed him. "I think you're my best choice."

Jimin smiled, he went to kiss him but he heard one of the twins crying. Taehyung pecked his cheek and went to the nursery. Jimin walked to the bed, he took a quick picture then woke him up. "Come eat daddy came back," he said, Dongmin nodded and sat up. Jimin walked him to the kitchen, he sat him on the chair and kissed his cheek. "After you eat go ahead and brush your teeth okay?"

Dongmin nodded. Jimin gave him his food then walked to the nursery. Taehyung was changing Hana and daeho was standing up in the crib. "Momma," Daeho yelled with a smile.

Jimin waddled over to him and picked him up "hi baby," he said as he kissed his cheek. "Mommy loves you," he said kissing his cheek. Taehyung walked to him and kissed him on the lips. They both walked in to the kitchen. Dongmin was eating his food and drinking some juice Taehyung moved the kids highchairs next to Dongmin.

Jimin got the kids their food and then he served himself.

~~~~~~

When Jinsoo and Jaeho came to the house Jimin had just finished packing the kids bag. Jimin had them on the floor by the couch, Dongmin was packing some toys for the twins and himself while Taehyung packed a bag with snacks. Jimin was in the kitchen with him. "Noah is going to be here for the weekend--he has his own key."

Jinsoo and jaeho nodded "we have a bag of their snacks, toys, clothes and blankets."

"Their teething medicine is in the bag you can use your finger but if you can use a q-tip please."

Jinsoo nodded, after explaining more things and they followed along. "If you need anything text us, if it's a for sure emergency then call."

Jinsoo nodded once again "and check on Noah every now and then."

Then they said their goodbyes, "can you call to say goodnight?"

"We'll try too," Taehyung said giving Dongmin a kiss. He gave the twins a kiss on the the cheek then he accidentally gave one to jaeho. "Okay kiss another guy before we leave that's cool," Jimin said jokingly. Taehyung rolled his eyes, "we'll see you soon," he said.

❤️Like by jaeh

❤️Like by jaeh.yun and 46 others
minnie.park my angel ❤️
~~~~~~

When they got to the hotel Jimin immediately laid on the bed. He let out a relaxed sigh, Taehyung crawled in top of him and started to kiss his neck. "Oh already," he asked as he felt him sucking on neck. "Oh more please."

Smut

Taehyung started to kiss down to his jeans. Jimin let out shaky breaths, he unbutton his pants and quickly pulled them down. "Please--"

"Shhh, stay quiet or I'll stop."

"But--"

"I mean it."

Jimin whinnied but nodded, Taehyung walked away from Jimin and made sure the to do not disturb sign was on the door. Jimin tried to take off his boxers but Taehyung stopped him. "No touching," he whispered giving him a kiss on the the jaw, Jimin nodded. He moved his hands to his sides and sighed. Taehyung smiled. He pulled jimins dick out of his boxers, Jimin whinnied at the cold air hitting it.

Taehyung slowly started to move his hand up and down. Jimin bit his lips to keep his moans in, "you know I love you?"

Jimin nodded, "good," Taehyung said with a smile. "Do you want to say something?"

Jimin nodded once again, "speak."

"Fuck me--please I'll be quiet," he said with a pout. "Please i promise--"

"That's for later my love, right now I'm just getting you warmed up."

Jimin whinnied and wiggled his hips. Taehyung moved his hand faster and faster. Jimin bucked his hips forward and finally came. "Mmmh fuck," he said. Taehyung smirked as he licked Jimins cum off his hand. "God, you taste so good."

Jimin covered his face, "let me see you my love."

"I look ugly," he whispered, he was still trying to catch his breath. Taehyung cleaned him up then sat next to Jimin. "you're lovely."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

A/N last chapter before I take a break