ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN

Last Chapter

The next morning they were woken up by a pillow being thrown at them, "you horny bastards couldn't wait one more night," Jinsoo asked. Jimin shook his head, "we really couldn't," he said. "Put on clothes so you can eat please," he said as he left the room. You could tell he was trying not to laugh. Taehyung pulled Jimin closer, he kissed his cheek and then his lips. "Guess we should get dress," Taehyung said, he rubbed jimins sides.

"Maybe," he whispered, he kissed his face.

After breakfast the two separated, "I'll see you in a couple of hours," Jimin whispered before giving him a kiss. Taehyung nodded, "and by then you'll be  Kim Jimin," he said. Jimin smiled.

When they left Jimin went back to his room, where everyone else was at. He started to do his face routine when his phone rang. He answered it.

"Hi mommy," he heard, Jimin smiled. "Hey babies, what are doing?"

"Missed you and Daddy, can we talk to him to please."

"I'm sorry guys, he's not with me right now. You have to tell Grandma to call his phone." 

"Oh okay, but what are you doing?"

"Getting read--"

"Oh you and Daddy are getting married today," Dongmin yelled. Jimin laughed, "yes we get married today."

"Dongmin do you have my phone," Jimin heard. Dongmin gasped, "gotta go bye momma."

Jimin giggled, Dongmin hung up before Jimin could say bye. He put his phone up and started to was his face. He walked out of the restroom. He checked the time. 11:00 am

He sighed. It starts at 4.

Minsung walked in, "ready?"

Jimin nodded, "as ever as I will be," he whispered as he sat down. Minsung rubbed head, "you scared?"

"Yeah, a bit."

Minsung rubbed his shoulders so he could relax, Jimin relaxed for a bit. He kissed his cheek, "you're gonna be okay," he said.

Jimin nodded, he took a couple breaths and relaxed. "Tired," Jimin said. Minsung laughed, "oh gee I wonder why," he said. Jimin laughed, "here, put on this shirt and then relax."

He nodded, he grabbed the shirt and went to change into it. Then he walked back in the room. He sat on a more comfortable chair, he had a his make up and stuff. Jimin started to shake, by then Jungkook walked in to check on him. He noticed it, "hey I'm going to take him real quick," he said to Minsung, who just nodded. Jimin stood up and followed Jungkook to one of the rooms.

Jimin was taking deep breaths, "wh-what if h-he s-st-stops loving me?" He said. Jungkook rubbed his arms, then brought him into a hug. He gave him a kiss on the top of his head. "He's loved you for 7 years and he'll love you even more after that. He still looks at you the same way he did when you guys first met."

"But what if it goes down hill--"

"It won't."

"He loves you, and he will continue to love you. For better or for worse," he said. Jimin smiled, then nodded "thank you kook," he said.

"Anytime min. Now go get ready," he said as he pushed him out of the room. Jungkook was going to walk out but he saw Yugyeom and pulled him in. He quickly kissed him. Yugyeom smiled, "hi there sexy," Yugyeom said, Jungkook smiled "what are doing here?"

"Checking on Jimin for Taehyung, coming to see you," he said giving him a kiss. Yugyeom smiled, "where's jaebum?"

"With my mom," he said, Yugyeom nodded, he looked out the door then closed it. They were listening to music loudly, Yugyeom smirked "can we fool around a bit?"

Jungkook smirked, "you're crazy, but yes....stay quiet."

He picked up Yugyeom and sat him on the bed.

~~~

When the boys were done, Jungkook left and Yugyeom walked out of the room bashfully. "I left my suit in the room," Jimin said before he laughed. "Sorry," he said as he walked back in the room to get his suit. He gave it to jimin, "thanks, now go get fixed up," he laughed. Jimin walked in the restroom and got dressed.

After putting on the tuxedo, he looked in the mirror and smiled. Today's our day, he thought to himself. He smiled, his heart felt full, he was so excited. He couldn't wait for it to actually happen. He couldn't wait to see the kids in their suits and dresses. How his mom did Hana's hair. He giggled, he giggled at the fact that they were so excited about the wedding.

Dongmin and Daeho were going to be ring bearers, Hana, Jihyo, and Mina we're going to be the flower girls. Jaebum and Jiwoo were going to escort the girls out of the isle and to their seats. Jimin smiled as he imagined everything. Jinsoo knocked on the door, "you good in there?"

"Yeah," he yelled "just taking it all in still."

"You need to talk to Tae?"

Jimin cleared his throat, "no, I'm okay," he said.

He put the last of the suit on then walked out of the room. Jinsoo smiled seeing him, "you look amazing," he said. Jimin smiled, "so do you," he said with smile.

~~~~~~

It was almost time. They were doing touch ups on his make up. The girls had just left, he could hearing everyone giggle and their awes. Then it was his turn, his mom and seokjin linked their arms around Jimin. "You look absolutely beautiful," she whispered, jimin smiled "thank you," he said. "You ready baby brother," seokjin asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

And they walked down the aisle, once the two made eye contact taehyung teared up. Jimin smiled, when they got to their area taehyung took jimins hands. He kissed his cheek causing everyone to yell, "sorry sorry," he said causing them to laugh. Then Jungkook began. He went through everything, then it was time for their vows.

Jimin went first.

"Taehyung, my best friend, sorry jinsoo and kook," everyone giggled "the love of my life. The father of my children. How would I know that day I knocked on your door asking if you wanted to buy some chocolate bars would be the day my life would change. I'm so happy that you found me. That I found you. From the very first start of our relationship you've been by my side. Thank you so much, for being my everything—for being my soulmate."

Once jimin finished taehyung kissed him causing them to tell at them again. "Hey hey, wait like five more minutes," Jungkook said pulling them apart. Everyone laughed "sorry sorry," taehyung said.

Then it was his turn. He pulled out a pice of paper, "jimin," he said the aforementioned smiled. "My soulmate, my everything. You've made me a better person. There's times I wish I met you a long time before we actually met. But things could've been different. So I'm glad you came into my life when you did.  You've made me a father, a better person, and I can never repay you for the great things you've done for me. And I will never stop loving you."

Jimin was in tears, without being able to stop himself he kissed him. Jungkook pulled them away again, "stop, I'm almost done," he said.

When he finally finished they were basically jumping up and down. " I do," taehyung said.

"Now you may kiss the groom."

Taehyung took his chance and grabbed his face to kiss him.

The End