EIGHTY THREE

The next day Jimin was the first to wake up. He sat up and walked to the restroom. He started to brush his teeth then walked back to the room. Taehyung was now waking up, jimin smiled at him "morning," he said. Taehyung smiled at him, "good morning," he said sitting up.

Jimin sat next to him "anything today?"

"Going to the shop, you gonna come?"

Jimin nodded, "gonna go shower," he said kissing Taehyung cheek. Taehyung nodded "might hop in the restroom to brush my teeth," he whispered. Jimin nodded "bring my clothes then," he said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Jimin left and walked to the restroom, he turned on the shower so it could warm up then brushed his hair for bit. When the water warmed up he got undressed and stepped in.

When he was shampooing his hair taehyung walked in and locked the door. "Jae is gonna watch the kids, let me shower with you," Taehyung said as he took off his shirt.

"Fine but just showering--nothing else," jimin said, taehyung had finished taking off his clothes and stepped in the shower.

And all they did was shower.

~~~~~~

Jimin put on some gray joggers and a black long sleeved tee-shirt that belonged to Taehyung. The aforementioned was dressed in blue jeans with a plain gray shirt. He was also getting dongmin ready in an outfit similar to Jimins. He placed Dongmins favorite beanie on his head and sent him to get his toys.

Jimin dressed up the twins and got their bag ready. "Ball!"

Jimin turned around and saw daeho playing with the small basketball Jaehyun got him. "Ball ball ball," he shouted. Jimin smiled at him, he continued getting their bag ready as both twins played.

Taehyung walked in the room, he grabbed an extra pair of clothes for them then placed the twins in their seats. "Ball," daeho yelled as he showed taehyung his small basketball. Taehyung smiled at him "yeah ball," he repeated.

"Ball!"

Jaehyun walked in the room.

"Hey were--"  "ball!" "me and minsung are going to jae's--" "ball!"

"Okay we'll see you there--"

"Ball!"

~~~~~~

The ride to the shop consisted of daeho yelling 'ball' and hana crying because she was teething. Luckily dongmin had went with jaehyun, jimin rubbed his head. "Park the car," jimin said as he pointed at a gas station. Taehyung nodded, he pulled in the gas station and parked. Jimin got off and moved Dongmins car seat to the front and sat between Hana's and Daeho's car seat. "I'm gonna go get some drinks," taehyung said, jimin nodded.

He gave him a small kiss before he left. Jimin picked hana out of her car seat and rubbed her head "okay, i know it hurts right now love," he whispered kissing her cheek. Hana only continued crying, "okay baby, give me a second okay," he said placing her in her seat. He grabbed their bag from the front and got the ointment. He put some on his finger and rubbed it on her gums. He then got her pacifier and placed it in her mouth. 

Taehyung got in the car and placed the drinks on the passenger side. Then he took off to the the shop.

~~~~~~

Taehyung grabbed both twins and walked inside. Jimin grabbed the bags and locked the door. He walked in the building and placed the bags down. Taehyung took them off the floor and brought them into the office. Jimin gave him a kiss before he left to the office "i love you," taehyung said.

"I love you too."

Jinsoo walked over to Jimin "took you a while to get here," he said in a concerned tone.

"Hana is teething," he said, jinsoo nodded. Jimin walked to the desk and took a seat, he went through the book. Jinsoo sat next to him, he started going through papers that were there.

"You taking walk-ins today," someone asked, jimin looked up and nodded. "Yeah but he's busy right now, just take a seat," jimin said. He nodded, jimin went back to looking through the book. "Do we have anyone here for appointments?"

Jimin shook his head, he looked through the book "we have one in like a couple of minutes," he said.

"If they don't show up send in the walk in," jaeho said walking to the back. "Is he okay?"

"Woke up in a bad mood, i almost drove myself here," he said. Jimin nodded, he continued writing in the book.

A couple of minutes passed by and jaeho walked back out "you can come in," he said to the guy on the couch. "You know if something happened last night?"

Jinsoo shook his head, "we went sleep right after," he said. Jimin nodded, hearing the bell he looked up. "I had an appointment, it was at 11:34?"

Jimin looked at the book, late he thought. "He's with someone right now," he said.

"Well can he bring me--"

"That's not how it works," jimin mumbled, the guy grabbed his arm "can you just get him--"

"Get your fucking hands off of him," Jinsoo said, jaeho rushed out of his room and to the front. He pulled guy off of Jimin and pushed him out of the building. "You okay jimin?"

"Yeah he just gripped my arm to tight," he said rubbing said spot. Taehyung walked out of the office, "shit you okay?"

Jimin nodded "yeah I'm okay," he said.

"Sorry for not coming out, was trying to keep the kids in," he said kissing his cheek. Jimin shook his head "no it's fine," he said pecking his cheek.

"Go back and work, i love you," he said giving him another kiss. Taehyung kissed back and walked back to the room. "You sure you're okay min?"

Jimin nodded, "i'm fine," he said "now go back and finish." Jaeho nodded, he gave jinsoo a quick kiss and walked back to the room. Jimin sat down "you sure you're okay?"

"He scratched me a bit, but other than that I'm okay."

Jaeho sat back down "sorry 'bout that," he said as he put on new gloves. "It's okay, you take care of your coworkers pretty nice," he said. Jaeho nodded "both boys are pretty cute, especially the one with black hair," he said. Jaeho chuckled "yeah my boyfriend is pretty cute," he said.

"Oh shit my bad," he said, jaeho shook his head "no it's okay, just don't flirt with him if you don't want any problems."

A/N I got a txt album and twice lightstick haha I'm broke