SEVENTEEN

After a bit of being in the pool, jungkook made up an excuse that he needed help picking out something for yugyeom. Which he was actually going to do, but kill two birds with one stone.

Taehyung ended up agreeing to go with him after he asked, he got out of the pool and dried off pretty quickly. Jimin decided that it was time for him to dry up as well. He took a seat next to seokjin and laid his head on his shoulder. Seokjin smiled and nudged him "I'm proud of you baby brother," he whispered to him.

"I'm proud of you too big brother," jimin whispered.

~~~~~~

Taehyung and Jungkook got to the jewelry shop pretty quickly, so now jungkook was looking for a necklace while Taehyung looked at engagement rings. He sighed he felt like he couldn't figure out the correct one for him.

A lady came over to him "Can I help you," she said in a sweet voice. Taehyung nodded "I really need help getting a ring for boyfriend, but i'm stuck," he told her.

"Sometimes seeing a face helps gets the right one," she said with a smile. Taehyung nodded and pulled out his phone, just then jungkook walked over with a small bag.

"Oh is this your boyfriend," she asked, they both looked at her and shook their head. "I'd rather jump off a bridge then date him," taehyung mumbled causing the lady to laugh.

"This is him," Taehyung said pulling out his phone to show her some pictures.

She took her time to look at the pictures

She took her time to look at the pictures. She told him to give him a moment and then left to the back. "Wow you're really serious about this," jungkook said, Taehyung nodded.

When the lady came back she had a small case with her, taehyung nodded. "Number seven," he whispered.

"I'll check you out over here," she said. Taehyung gave her Jimins ring size then she left to retrieve it.

"Wow you're really sure about this," jungkook said as he stood up straight. Taehyung nodded "I love him jungkook, I know we can't get married but if getting engaged is the closest thing to it then I'll have to suck it up."