SIXTY SIX

Time skip

"Grab a box and put in the truck," jimin said. They were finally moving everything out, it was early in the morning. Everyone was helping them out so it go by faster. He picked up one of the boxes and walked outside, he loaded it inside of taehyungs truck. "Jimin where do i put the plates at?"

"The van," he answered.

Jimin walked back to the house and grabbed about three more boxes. He loaded them on to the truck, he bent down to pick up then last box when Taehyung came behind him. He gripped jimins ass, Jimin jumped up and turned around.

Taehyung pinned him to the truck "chill out a bit, You're working too hard," he said bending down to kiss his neck. Jimin smiled at the feeling "i just want to get this finished," he whispered.

Taehyung hummed "but," he kissed his neck "you can," his chin, "slow down," his cheek. Jimin nodded, he picked his lips "where would i be without you," jimin asked jokingly.

"Very lonely and probably still selling chocolate," he joked. Jimin laughed, he kissed his cheek.

"Hey!" Rocky yelled as he hit the truck, Jimin jumped up and looked back. "I've been trying to get your attention for so long," he complained, jungkook, who was walking by just laughed.

"Get used to it man," he said, then walked away. "Jimin your dad wanted to know if we start loading things in the Uhaul?"

"Um bed things first, you can start with Dongmins room," he said, rocky nodded and left. Jimin pulled away from Taehyung "i should go help," he whispered.

Taehyung grabbed his wrist "hey i was being for real, calm down a bit okay? I'm here to help them too."

"I know, just mom wants to have a little party for Noah like we did with Dongmin," he said looking down. Taehyung picked his head up "Okay, but i still want you to relax more okay?"

"Okay," he whispered.

They both made it to the house dongmin was sitting down with Jihyo as they colored. Jimin went over to check on them "you guys okay," he asked. They both nodded "you need anything to drink," he asked.

"Juice please," he asked, jimin nodded "how about you Jihyo," he asked.

"Juice," she whispered, jimin stood up and walked to the kitchen. He got the juice out for them and poured in their cups. "Thank you mommy," dongmin whispered.

"Thank you chimmy."

Jimin walked back to Dongmins room, he grabbed the boxes with his blankets and pillow cases. Jinsoo walked in and grab the last box, "why did you decided to do this so early," jinsoo asked.

"We started at 9 chill out," he said.

"How's everything going," he asked, jimin shrugged "we're okay...i haven't been sleeping well," he said quietly.

"Noah is getting nightmares too, keeps saying they're about his parents," he explained. Jinsoo nodded "kid came from a really bad place, i got his file yesterday...he's been in foster homes since he was four," he said.

"In and out...his parents just lost full custody. Family can come whenever to get him."

Jinsoo nodded "have you talked to him...about all of that?"

Jimin shook his head "i want to do it when he's ready," he said. "You're a good parent min, really i hope you know that."

"Thanks soo."

~~~~~~

Jimin walked in the house with one of the last boxes. "We're gonna get the last of it," taehyung said, placing his hand on Jimins waist. Jimin nodded "okay be careful," he said. Taehyung nodded, then walked off. Jimin picked up the box and walked to the kitchen, he started to place things where they needed to be. Taehyung ran in the kitchen, he grabbed Jimins face and kissed him "forgot to do that, I'll see you in a bit," he said then kissed him again.

"Go dummy," he said, taehyung nodded he gave him a kiss again then left. Jimin went back to putting up dishes. After that he decided to go help set up Dongmins room. Jungkook was fixing the bed while yugyeom hung his clothes. "Ucle kookie look," dongmin said as he picked up an iron man toy.

Jungkook smiled at him "that's nice min, you want to put it on the bed," he asked. Dongmin nodded, he walked over to it and handed it to him. Jungkook placed it on the bed then placed dongmin on the bed. He handed him his phone and headphones.

"Here you go babe," he said to dongmin, jimin walked in the room. "You guys are good with everything," he asked, jungkook nodded "need to finish with his shelves," he said.

Jimin nodded "do you need help," he asked. Jungkook shook his head "i'm practicing for when i have my own," he said. Jimin rose his eyebrow, then it hit him.

"Yug are you?"

Yugyeom shook his head "no im not, he needs to stop doing that...he just found out about me being bimale," he explained. Jimin nodded, he walked out of the room and up stairs. He walked in the first room, noah was fixing up the last of his things. Once he saw Jimin he smiled "hey," he said quietly.

"We're gonna get you a bed and everything soon," he said, noah nodded. "You okay," he asked, noah nodded again. Jimin nodded "I'll be down stairs if you need anything," jimin said.

~~~~~~

Once everyone else got back to the new house everything started going by faster. So they finished faster then expected, taehyung sat next to jimin on the couch. He kissed his neck "love you," he whispered.

"Love you too," he whispered, taehyung kissed him again. Jimin smiled "stop doing that," he said. Taehyung shook his head, he kissed him more.

"Hello~~?"

Jimins head snapped up jungkook was waving his hands around "we're going to the store," he said. Jimin nodded, before going back to taehyung his parents walked in "your dads back is hurting we have to go," his mom said. Jimin nodded "i'll see you guys later...i love you," he said.

"We love you too, seokjin...we love you bye."

Seokjin walked in the room "bye mom...bye dad," he said.

~~~~~~

Later throughout the day Jimin had got a call. It was an unsaved number but Jimin recognized it as the number noah always called. Jimin handed the phone over to noah.

"Hello," he said.

"Hey kid, it's dad...look i just wanted to let you know that you need to stop calling me--us. We don't want you kid...we never did. Me and your mom were fine without you...we weren't--"